Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What on earth? -- July 1997

+2
Jetty Pettigrew
Jada Monroe Weasley
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What on earth? -- July 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: What on earth? -- July 1997

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:11 am

I smiled at my sister.  "Thank you," I said.  I let her take charge of apparating this time and we were in the lobby of St. Mungo's.  I hobbled over using her as a crutch to the receptionist.  "Er... I think my leg is broken."  She waved a healer over and he brought a wheelchair so I could sit down and stop using Jada.  They asked me a series of questions and decided that they would probably just be able to cast it for a few days (compared to the weeks it would have to stay on in the Muggle world).  I'd just have to take some sickening medicine along with it.  "So I'm not a life-threatening injury?" I asked.  I needed to get Jada out of the room so she could find the Potters/Blacks.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:15 am

I rolled my eyes.  Subtle.  After the healer laughed I put my hand on Jetty's shoulder and squeezed.  "I'll be back... take your time doing this," I added, not wanting Jetty to go off wandering without me.  he was my baby brother after all.  I returned to the receptionist. "Hi... I was just wondering if you had any Potters or Blacks that have been admitted tonight?  My brother seems to think one of them might be injured or something..."  I really hoped that she would tell me.

The receptionist rolled her eyes at me.  "That waiting room is at maximum capacity.  I will not be telling you where it is.  If you were supposed to know, the family would have told you.  Now that is all the information I will give you, youn glady."  She went back to filing her nails and didn't look at me.

Okay... that didn't go as planned.  But at least I knew that someone was here.  I just wished I could tell Jetty who.  I returned to his room and saw that they were getting him set up on some crutches.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:19 am

I had been at home because George went with Elena when her father had been in a accident. Now, Jada sent me a letter saying how she was and she is okay. But she is going to St. Mungo's with her brother. I wrote her a letter knowing my owl would find her. Stay at st. mungo's on my way...have to see Sirius anyway
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:20 am

I grinned at my sister when she came back.  She would have news for me of some kind.  But it quickly faded when I saw the look on her face.  Once the healer left, I went over to her.  "What's wrong?  Who's here?" I questioned, feeling very worried.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:22 am

After talking with the front desk, I had sent an owl to Fred and was surprised to get oen in return so quickly.  I had his letter in my hands when I looked at Jetty.  "The desk clerk wouldn't tell me who was here... but Fred did.  It's Sirius, Jetty," I said, handing him the letter.  "I just don't know where and the clerk was a bitch.  Fred might know... so why don't we meet him downstairs and then find them, okay?" I suggested.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:25 am

I read the note that Fred jotted for Jada.  I sighed.  Great... I sent help and that was who had gotten hurt?  I felt horrible!  My head hung and I nodded.  "Let's go find Fred..." I agreed with her that we should probably wait for him.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:50 am

I had been in the front of the hospital as I waited for Jada and Jetty. I had been looking around and hearing the gossip around this place really pissed me off. Sirius black being in here, it's none of their business. I told a few people where to go. " You know you lot can go rot somewhere else!" I spat angrily.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:11 am

"Easy babe," I said, walking up to Fred.  I gave him a kiss on the cheek.  "Do you know where he is?  The clerk won' tell us anything... claims there are too many people," I said, rolling my eyes.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:12 am

I felt so awkward in the damn crutches.  "I want to know what happened... I expected James or Lily in the hospital, not Sirius,' I said, looking around for any sign of someone we knew would be there.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:44 am

We had left the room and went on a hunt for Dean, I figured it would be good to start from the bottom and work our way up. " Entrance first?" I asked George as I took his hand and we went down to the first floor. Stepping out of the elevator we walked towards to the door. I noticed Fred, Jada and Jetty. I smiled, " We should go say hello..." I told him as I led him over to the group. I had to keep busy to not pull my hair out. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and tried to put on a sort of happy face. " Hey guys."
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:49 am

" Hey.." I said to Jada as I pulled her into a hug. Turning when I heard the voice, " Hey," I said to Elena and my brother. She looked like hell and he looked as though he would be prepared to take a bullet for her at any second. " How are you holding up?" I asked.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:50 am

I had never been so happy to see my twin before. I went up and gave him a big hug, along with jada and Jetty.  "What happened with you guys?  Fred, I wasn't sure if you'd coem or not... but Jetty, what happened?" I asked, looking at the poor kid.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:51 am

I turned and saw Elena and George.  I gave her a big hug.  "What's going on?" I asked, then in an instant I realized i probably shouldn't have with the look she got on her face.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:53 am

" Yeah, what happened?" I asked him as I stood close to George as I went to hug Jada. " You'll get used to them. " I told him about the crutches. Looking to Jada, " My dad.....is in the hospital..." I said sadly. We haven't been told anything....I have already yelled at a few healers.." I explained. " So, Dean has been gone for a little while...so we're looking for Dean right now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:56 am

"My dad overtook me before going after Dean and Harry," I explained.  "Just a broken leg... it's nothing.  I'm more concerned with what's going on here.  Did they save them - Lily and James?  And any idea on how your dad got injured?" I needed to find Dean. To explain what had happened.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next