Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GODRIC'S HOLLOW -- The Night the Earth Stood Still -- 31 October 1981

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GODRIC'S HOLLOW -- The Night the Earth Stood Still -- 31 October 1981 Empty GODRIC'S HOLLOW -- The Night the Earth Stood Still -- 31 October 1981

Post  James Potter Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:46 pm

I had been hesitant using Peter as the Secret Keeper, but so far so good.  I was looking out the window while Lily was upstairs with Harry.  I knew that everything was bad out there... but for us to go into protection... I never thought it would come down to this.  It was unreal.  Nothing seemed unusual outside so I headed upstairs to see my little boy and Lily.  "How are things going up here?" I asked.  I wished Ember could see Harry right now... And for him and Dean to play together.  It was amazing how fast they grew!

<< Do we wanna keep them alive or are they actually dying?  I figured I'd start the thread for "the night" lol >>

Last edited by James Potter on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

GODRIC'S HOLLOW -- The Night the Earth Stood Still -- 31 October 1981 Empty Re: GODRIC'S HOLLOW -- The Night the Earth Stood Still -- 31 October 1981

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:48 pm

I smiled, turning to him, " never better." I said happily as I was sitting in the rocking chair trying to get our stubborn little boy to sleep. " he is trying to fight me on everything o try." I said as I kept my attention to the window. " I still don't know why would Sirius want us to switch..." I had big concerns about Peter being our secret keeper. Just something seemed off.
(whatever s easier. I mean we could have either. I mean I would like to be lily though we can kill them or we can just have them disappear into hiding)
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

GODRIC'S HOLLOW -- The Night the Earth Stood Still -- 31 October 1981 Empty Re: GODRIC'S HOLLOW -- The Night the Earth Stood Still -- 31 October 1981

Post  James Potter Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:59 pm

<< I think that they should be alive!!! I don't wanna kill them! Maybe have them be in a "secret" ward of St. mungo's and no one knows they're there? Until... ooh! Until like Dean or/and Will or/and Harry or/and anyone starts digging and realizes they're still alive?! >>

I put my arm around her. "I don't know... but he had his reasons. I believe they went along the lines of... Voldemort would never suspect Peter." I shrugged. Peter has never given me a reason to doubt him. He has proven himself even after suspicious behavior. So there was no need to worry. Even if he was a little bit off... he would never seek to harm us.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:26 pm

I know James would never do back on Peter. I mean he was a friend I had not told him that Peter has given me the heebie jeebies. I sighed, " I guess you're right." I did not want him to think I doubted Peter even though I did..but I went along with sending our little boy to bed.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:54 am

I put my arms around her and kissed her and then Harry's forehead. "Honey, you don't need to worry so much. Dumbledore thinks this is a great idea... and we trust him," I told her, rubbing the small of her back.

<<OMGOMGOMG!!!!! What if Peter somehow saved them having a clash of conscience?! He kept them trapped or something...?!?!?!?! Man.... am I having some plot bunnies lately! lol >>
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:32 am

I nodded slowly, " yes...." I said still unsure of what was going on. I mean we trust Dumbledore..but Peter has been off. James trusted him though so I am to be trusting him. Whether or not I thought it was weird. Would I openly tell him my trust for his friend had left. No absolutely not.

( hahahah that would be awesome ahahaha)
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am

<<So wanna do that one then?!?!?! I'm thinking if Peter snuck in and like... idk, drugged their drinks or something that would make them "pass out" or something on cue (which for Harry Potter isn't that far-fetched), then as a rat, Peter snuck in and did the cue right as Voldemort sent the curse, making everyone think they were dead.>>

I kissed Lily on the cheek. "How about I go fix you you're favorite nightcap?" I suggested, thinking it might help calm her nerves. I knew it was crazy... I knew that this was horrible. I hated living like this... I hadn't been able to see anyone either, and I knew it was killing Lily not being able to see her nephew, Dean. It was horrible, but it was necessary. At least for now.

<<Oh, and who's playing Harry? I think it should be you if it wasn't already decided. lol >>
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:00 am

( I am playing Harry...I just have not completed his profile yet. Smile I am thinking that or have them just be tortured or something...and just out of site...if Peter has a conflict of interest...he may set them up in an area or we could say there is just a hidden part of St. Mungo's or something and have Dean and Harry work together or something? )

I nodded " Sounds wonderful Darling..." I said with a tightening on my grip. Something was just off and I felt it. It was so hard for me to explain. " James...I am sorry... " I know it's not my fault but I feel as if we all need an apology. Someone had to do something even if it was just us. " Something isn't right...." I said to Harry who was smiling up to me.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:09 am

<< Yes!! Let's have Dean and Harry be like the new Sirius and James Razz But this is all so exciting! THey're not gonna die! lol >>

I turned around and smiled at her. "Honey, there's no need for apologies," I told her, standing at teh top of the stairs. "And nothing seems right to me anymore except for the fact that you and Harry are safe..." I ran my hand through my hair and walked back over to her. I kissed her again. "But I know that look in your eye... this isn't the same worried feeling I'm having, is it? There's something else, isn't there?" I asked her.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:55 am

I nodded, " There is something else.....but I don't know..." I said wondering, holding onto Harry tightly. " I don't know I guess it's just an uneasy feeling. " I said not sure how I wanted to word it. " Just ....concern for everyone's safety. " I said looking out the window.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:33 pm

It seemed like there might be more, but I wasn't sure if I could get it out of her. "Honey... it's just the past few months getting to us... being in hiding and all. I'm gonna go get our nightcaps because I really do think that it'll help you feel a little better," I said, heading back towards the stairs. I couldn't help but have a nagging feeling, though, too. So I looked back and said to her, "You know I love you both. I'll do whatever it takes to keep you both safe. Try not to worry so much. You know nothing will happen to you so long as I'm alive."

<< OOoooooh!!! Creepy foreboding feeling... now! lol >>
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:46 pm

I know he will do anything and everything he can do for me and Harry. As he left to go downstairs, I looked to Harry. " Stay strong....Stay safe.." I said to him as he giggled to me. I smiled as I felt tears slide down my face.

( I know!! Sad ))
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:02 pm

<< Ahh!!!! Here it comes....... Sad James is totally freaking out on me right now. I don't think he's ever been so excited lol. And I love how I talk about him as if he were a person.... Razz >>

I was busy in the kitchen and though I heard a noise. When I looked around, I saw nothing. Just nerves, I told myself. I went upstairs to find Lily talking to Harry. I had already drank about half of mine. "Honey, here... drink up. I forgot something downstairs... I'll be right back up," I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. I had to see if I really did hear something or not. The hairs on the back of my neck were prickling and that was never a good sign. I just didn't want to worry Lily quite yet in case I was just freaking for no reason.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:05 pm

I smiled to him and took my tea, " Thanks babe." I said as I shifted Harry into my other hand. " Okay hurry back.." I said as I looked out the window and thought I saw something but I think that it is just my eyes playing tricks on me. I shuddered and waited for James to come back so we could go to bed.

( Lol I know!!!! )
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:27 pm

I didn't say anything back to Lily but just went downstairs, gripping my wand in the process. I wasn't sure what I was feeling... but something was just not right. It took me only a few seconds after being downstairs to see them outside. "Lily! Take harry and go!" I shouted, unsure of how they found us... but knowing that they needed to leave me behind to give them their best fighting chance.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next