Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What on earth? -- July 1997

+2
Jetty Pettigrew
Jada Monroe Weasley
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What on earth? -- July 1997 - Page 3 Empty Re: What on earth? -- July 1997

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:58 am

I made a slow movement, " Dean had told me about their plan....and they did it..my aunt and uncle are here...but they refuse to get looked at until my dad is in recovery.." I explained to Jetty. I didn't like how easy it was to ask me questions. It just seemed like they can wait. At least until we find my brother. I gave them a smile. Fighting back my own tears, " Would you like to accompany us to find Dean?"
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:10 am

I nodded. I needed to talk to him. "why don't we split up? Cover more ground that way?" I suggested. I also felt like Elena and George didn't like me very much. So this would alleviate all of us from pretending. Elena didn't need to worry about anything else but her dad.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:13 am

" Send a signal if we find him?" I asked everyone. It's not like I wanted to be a bother to Jetty or anyone. I just want to have everyone in my family be okay. It just seemed asking me to many questions right now just seemed to fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:21 am

I nodded. I'd naturally go with jetty. I didn't care if Fred wanted to be with his brother or with us. Its not like we were choosing sides. "you guys get that half and well get this side," I said. St mungos wasn't that big... Wed find him
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:34 am

I smiled, " Sounds good....signal when we find him?" I asked everyone. Was the timing on Jetty's questions appropriate. No. not really. I nderstood why he wanted to know. I think he could have waited. I don't think I'd voice my opinion. I nodded, " We'll see you in a bit."
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:33 am

I looked at jada and said, "well send a patronus to find if we find him." Maybe once we did I'd talk to dean and Harry and leave. I wasn't welcome here. At least not by the younger generation.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:36 am

When we were far enough away I leaned close to jetty ear and whispered, "don't let then get to you. You're just as worried as they are. Everyone is just on edge." I'd rather not have an argument but I'd defend jetty if I had to. I just hopped for embers sake I wouldn't have to.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:00 pm

I took Elena's hand because I could feel the tensions rising.  I felt bad for the kid... he was just trying to help and figure out what was going on -- just like the rest of us.  I felt bad for Lenni because she didn't feel like dealing with the third degree.  I felt bad for me because I couldn't exactly apologize to him in front of Lenni because she woudl get mad at me.  And I did feel like I owed him an apology... I felt like I needed to apologize for Lenni really.  Maybe since his dad was awful he didn't understand the full extent of what was going on inside her mind.  All the 'what ifs' that were driving her insane.  If he hadn't sent for Sirius by the sounds of it it would be Dean in here if not Harry, Lily, and James, too.  Not that I was saying I wanted SIrius in here by any means, I'm just saying it could have been a lot worse.  I wanted to tell him that Lenni might be thinking it's his fault for her dad being injured.  I don't know.  I wasn't goign to ask about it because I was on her good side and needed to stay there for her sake.  So I'd just kee my mouth shut about everything.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:07 pm

As we walked away, I sighed. " When we meet up with them I owe him an apology.." I told George. It wasn't his fault. HE was just asking questions and trying to help. I appreciate the help. If I felt pushed in a corner I don't like that. " I know he was just wanting to help...but....it just seemed like a bad time...poor timing I mean..." I said squeezing his hand. Did I feel for Jetty, yes. I mean he is not like his father...but still we hadn't heard and we can't find dean.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:14 pm

They had just gotten dad into recovery... I realized how long I had been gone and knew that hte healers were going to go tell the others what was going on.  I needed to get my story straight in my head as to what I would say to them.  I meandered around St. Mungo's still in the scrubs from surgery.  I saw that there was a little blood on them... but I really didnt' care.  I just needed to keep reminding myself to breath and to keep my head clear.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:15 pm

I held onto Jada's hand, " Y'know she's just on edge right.... she's not normally like that." I said with a small smile. It was just hard, her dad is having surgery and hasn't been told about anything...and Dean is gone somewhere? I shook my head. " Don't mean anything by it...I just mean she may want to talk to you after is all." I said. Knowing how Elena is. Thanks to my brother, I knew about her fiery temper.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:17 pm

I squeezed Elena's hand.  "Honey, don't worry about it.  Everyone's got a lot on their minds," I assured her.  "The last thing you need to worry about is saving face.  I'm sure he understands.  If not, I can talk to him... you just need to focus on your family right now."  I looked around and nudged her.  "And speaking of... I believe we've found a lost puppy."  That was definitely what Dean reminded me of.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:23 pm

I smiled a little bit.  "I know... I don't blame her for acting any certain way.  I mean... I found my dad dead only hours ago, but he was horrible.  Mr. Black on the other hand, is a great guy... I don't know how I'd be able to handle it had my dad been a good guy," I said, shrugging it off.  I'd probably apologize to Elena for seeming nosy, even though in reality it was just because I cared.  And I knew I played off finding my dad because he was a horrible guy.  But it still bothered me a little to know he was just down there... not even in a grave or anything.  I could tell he once was a good person... I had just hoped I could bring it out in him.  Obviously I was wrong.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:26 pm

I felt bad for Jetty.  I could tell by his eyes that he wasn't so indifferent about his dad, he just didn't want anyone to know that he had cared for him in some way shape or form.  "I think everyone is just worried.  And probably tired... I don't think it's anything to fret about," I said, looking around for Dean.  I knew Jetty didn't really have a filter when it came to things; I also knew that Elena had a temper.  It was just a bad mix in a bad situation.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:27 pm

I smiled, " Thank you baby.." I looked to where his head drifted off towards. Dean! " DEAN!" I shouted happily as I ran to my brother and pulled him into a hug and I wasn't letting go. He was in scrubs. Why...Why were you in scrubs?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next