Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm through with being pushed around -- April 1996

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm through with being pushed around -- April 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm through with being pushed around -- April 1996

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:40 pm

I laughed a little bit and said, "Keep your hand downwind... what were you hit with to do that to your hand?"  I mean... jeez.  It was sure rank smelling.  I enjoyed the fact that we could joke around after having our asses kicked -- even though we did some good damage, too.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

I'm through with being pushed around -- April 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm through with being pushed around -- April 1996

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:41 pm

I rolled my eyes behind the boys.  Of course they'd be joking and laughing about everything -- us marauders used to all the time, too.  I couldn't hel but smile a little bit.  "At least pretend that you're remorseful for breaking the rules or something," I said from behind them.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:43 pm

I let out a bark of a laugh.  "Yeah, right," I said, shaking my head.  Wishful thinking on Uncle Remus's part.  I suppose we should probably look a little downtrodden... it'd make him look better anyways.  But I couldn't.  "Did you see their faces, though?  That was definitely priceless."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:34 pm

I chuckled, wincing only slightly due to a little bit of pain.  "I can't believe that they thought they could get away with anything like they did," I said, shaking my head in disbelief.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:36 pm

"You mean like we are?" I asked, making me and Jetty laugh all the more.  I knew we should probably act like we felt bad and stuff... but it really was kind of hilarious.  Or maybe that was just the pain talking... making me all loopy.  Who knew?
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:42 pm

"You know... I could change my mind still and punish both of you," I said, even though it was an empty threat.  And the sad thing was, they both probably knew it.  Moreso Dean than Jetty.  I was glad that they were able to defend themselves along with Hagrid against that group.  Even now I couldn't stand Slytherins... the sucky thing about being back at school was to deal with all of their nonsense.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:43 pm

I stopped adn turned around.  "Remus - I mean Professor -- don't lie.  It's not good for you," I informed him.  Why did I have to let hte adults know this?  They were supposed to be teaching me, after all.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:55 pm

I nearly ran into Dean when he stopped.  "Don't push your luck," I said, physically turning him around and pushing him along.  "That hand needs checked out... the smell is driving me crazy.  I'm sure Madam Pomfrey will get it taken care of.  But boys... please, no more fighting.  I don't have to deal with Elena fighting so much anmore... Dean, don't take her place," I added.  I was so tired ot being the referee.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:45 pm

I laughed and shook my head.  "But it technically wasn't Dean's fault," I pointed out.  "So you don't have to worry about him taking her place."  I was the one who started it and I would have gladly finished it had Professor Lupin not come out.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:23 pm

I looked at Jetty and resisted rolling my eyes.  "He was still involved," I said simply.  "Do not defend him.  And Dean, don't you try to defend Jetty right now, either.  You both just need to not get in any more fights."  They were going to be impossible to deal with, this I kenw.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:57 pm

I smirked.  "Hey... he can defend me all he wants.  I need it sometimes," I pointed out, trying to get Uncle Remus to laugh about this.  I knew I could elicit a smile at one point or another from him.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:07 am

I rolled my eyes.  "No... now stop being so smug," I told them, not exactly enjoying the looks on their faces.  "I may just have to punish you two after all..."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2