Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997 - Page 5 Empty Re: You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:27 pm

I looked at Professor Lupin and nodded.  "I am well aware of what lengths my father will go to to get what he wants," I said to him.  I pointed at my shoulder.  "He brutally attacked me rather than just let me be a Wizard.  He bit my brother, too, just to have a werewolf son from infancy."  I registered the surprise on Professor Lupin's face when I mentioned my brother; he did not know about Nolan.  I was not entirely sure if I ever really spoke of Nolan to Lucy, either.

"Ah, yes, I have a brother who goes to Alma Aleron in the States.  My father has already practically turned him into a mini version of himself -- I at least had my mum to protect me while she was alive.  Now I believe he is making up for lost time," I explained.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997 - Page 5 Empty Re: You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:27 am

I shook my head.  "I'm sorry to hear that, Ayden," I said to him sincerely.  All this story did was remind me of little Liam and the other children.  I never thought that Greyback had children until Ayden came to Hogwarts.  And then I felt horrible for not even thinking of that aspect.  I saved Liam but no other children... and Ayden and his brother were part of those I did not save.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:11 pm

I was surprised to hear the sincerity in his voice.  I looked at him.  "I am just sad that things are escalating," I said to him.  "Because if it continues this way, then I will have to protect Lucy and that will probably mean breaking her heart."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:19 pm

I raised my eyebrows at him, a bit surprised to hear him say that.  "Well, let's hope that Lucy's heart will remain unharmed," I said to him.  "You have my help if necessary to make sure it does not end badly between the two of you... at least not because of your father."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:18 pm

I was so stunned.  "Thank you, sir," I said to him honestly and in disbelief.  I looked away from the headmaster and sighed heavily.  I always knew that it would end this way -- with me becoming a werewolf -- but I never thought of having to tell someone what I was changed into.  "I should go... I need to figure out what to say... what to do..."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:45 pm

I took a deep breath and gave him a smile.  "Just be honest and that will do wonders with Lucy," I assured him, walking to the doorway with him.  "You may have to give her space, too, because if you push her, you will feel her wrath."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5