Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:51 am

I rolled my eyes. I looked around and we were all by ourselves. "Alright, take it off. I could probably do a better job than you," I informed him. I wanted to be a healer... so I read about them all the time. So I had an idea of what to do with certain things.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:26 am

I laughed. "Well, aren't we being forward," I teased, doing as I was told. I wore a button-down shirt due to the fact that it hurt to have a shirt lifted over my head and stuff. I shrugged out of my shirt and let Stephanie look at my shoulder. "Do I want to know how bad it looks?' It was hard to tell in the mirror upstairs since I tried to keep it hidden from everyone.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:35 am

I slapped his good shoulder playfully. "Oh shut up," I said, laughing. I was glad he was in good spirits. I took the bandage off and had to hide how much it kind of freaked me out. Tha was one nasty injury. "No, you don't," I informed him. "I'm going to go grab some of my stuff that I've beencollecting. Be right back," I told him standing up and heading towards the girls' dorm.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:46 am

I rolled my eyes and waited. When Stephanie returned, I prepared myself for some sort of stinging solution. "Steph, I know it's a bite, right? NOt just a scratch from a paw or something," I asked. I knew that the way I saw it, it looked like teeth marks.. not scratch marks. I just wanted to be sure.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:49 am

I checked and sighed. "It looks like a bite," I told him. "Do you think you know what will happen?" I asked him as I started to dress his wound. I knew that it needed professional help,but I knew that Ayden wouldn't go see Pomfrey, so I was the best he would get.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:52 am

I wasn't sure. "Well... I'm not sure," I admitted. "But I'm going to get some Wolfsbane just in case. I don't want to think nothing will happen and then me hurt everyone." I just wasnt' sure if I would be able to get some in time. I would probably have to sneak into Professor Lupin's office and get into the stash he had.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:57 am

"You're going to have to go to Dumbledore," I informed him. Dumbledore would make sure he stayed safe. "Ayden, do you hear me?" I prodded, turning him to see me. I knew how Ayden could be... I mean, he hated asking for help.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:34 pm

I was not going to be going to Dumbledore at all. "I heard you," I told her. But that didn't mean I was going to listen to her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:36 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Ayden... where else are you going to be able to get Wolfsbane at this short of notice? You cant' brew it yourself," I said, turning him back around os I could finish up on his hsoulder.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:05 am

I had an idea. "Steph... I could always get it from Lupin's office. He has to have a stash in there," I explained. "I don't want anyone to freak until I know for sure. And the second I go to Dumbledore, all the teachers will know... which means the entire school would know shorly after."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:11 pm

I finished taping the bandage to his houlder and looked at him.  "You're going to break into Professor Lupin's office?" I asked in disbelief.  That was so unlike Ayden to break the rules like that.  "Or are you hoping that Lucy ccan get you some?"  That seemed more logical since the were an item adn all.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:45 am

I shook my head at her.  "I'm going to do it," I said.  "I don't want Lucy to know anything.  You promise me that you won't say a word."  I looked intensely at my best mate.  I wished I could talk to my brother about this, but knew he would go to Father about it and then that would just end in a mess.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:54 am

I bit my lip slightly.  This was definitely not going to be a good idea.  "You know I won't say a word, Ayden," I assured him.  "But I still don't think it wise for you to be breaking into the headmaster's office.  How are you even going to do it wihtout help from lucy?"
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:28 am

I sighed, shaking my head at her, and said, " I have no idea.  I'll figure something out,t hough."  There was no way that I was going to let Lucy know about any of this quite yet.  "I only need enough for the first full moon... then I can brew my own."  Perhaps I could talk to Professor Lupin?  I had no idea how that woudl go over, though.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:55 pm

"Well, you're kind of on a time frame," I pointed out to him, not wanting to be the bearer of bad news.  There was no way for me to not think that way.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next