Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997 Empty You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:38 am

I was holed up in the Ravenclaw tower because I wasn't really able to move all that well.  I wanted to go see Lucy.  It was a few days after her dad's surgery and I knew that she was really worried.  The Lupins were in class still, but they left all the time to go see their dad.  Which I understood.  I just couldn't face Professor Lupin... I was with Lucy for his surgery but then I excused myself.  I didn't want to see the way he would look at me for putting Lucy in danger like I had.

Last edited by Ayden Greyback on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997 Empty Re: You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:44 am

I walked into the common room and saw Ayden sitting there reading. At least, he was fake reading. He was staring at the page but his eyes didn't move. I sat down next to him and put my hand on his knee. "Talk to me," I said without so much as a hello. We were family. I could talk to him like that if I wanted to.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997 Empty Re: You Find Out Who Your Friends Are -- Spring 1997

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:46 am

I looked over and smiled at Stephanie. She was my go to girl for everything. She was practically my sister. I don't know how we ever got along without each other to be honest. I sighed and shrugged. "There's really not much to say," I told her, obviously lying a little bit. I wasn't going ot make it easy for her to read me.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:49 am

I rolled my eyes. Guys could be so annoying sometimes. "C'mon, now, Ayden," I said, turngin so I could see him better. "Spill. I know there's osmething bothering you... you haven't been the same since the last Hogsmeade trip. I obviously know why, but I've only heard rumors of everything. I am slightly hurt that you haven't told me yourself what was going on," I confided in him. We normally talked about everything.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:57 am

I took her hand and squeezed it. "Sorry, Steph," I said, being completely honest about it. "My dad attacked us -- me and Lucy. Professor Lupin came up and ended up saving us. Lucy went to get her brother... and my dad was going nuts. Well, long story short... I was going to go with him to just end the madness. Then Mrs. Lupin knocked my dad out and we went to the hospital with Professor. He had surgery a couple days ago," I explained. "And I told Lucy that I loved her." I thought for a moment. "Yes, I think that's pretty much the sum of what happened."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:01 am

I sat and listened. I couldn't believe it. I felt so sorry for Ayden! His dad was horrible. My parents were Muggles, so at least I had less magical issues with them. "Ayden, what did she say?" I asked, thinking how sweet it was that he finally got around to telling Lucy how he felt. Only took him a year or so of them dating... it was ridiculous how long it took for them to say how they felt.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:03 am

I knew that was going to be what she took from all of that. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Well... when I said it she didn't say anything back. But I could see why... I said it sort of in the middle of me possibly going to my torture or death or whatever Dad had in store for me," I explained.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:10 am

My heart fell a little bit for him. They seemed so great together -- even though they snuck around due to Lucy's father and brother and the family history. But still... they were so cute! "Oh... what happened with everything else? I heard Professor Lupin is okay, just hurt really badly," I continued.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:16 am

"He had surgery -- I can't really remember all the details why," I answered. "He's doing better Lucy said. Apparently he wants out of St. Mungo's really badly so he can be here for finals." I shook my head and laughed at how absurd that sounded. He nearly died... and he wanted to be back at school. He should just go home if anywhere at all.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:19 am

I was relieved at that; I really liked Lupin. He was one of my favorite teachers besides Flitwick. I waited for more information but Ayden seemed to be lost in hi sthoughts again. "Ayden. I need more information, please," I said. "What happened to you and your dad? You've been acting really strange the past few days... and I'm worried." Did his dad come back for him? What was going on?
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:22 am

"I had gone back to Hogsmeade to see my dad. We fought a little bit... and you know that potion I've been working on? Well, I used it," I told her. Stephanie had given me some insight on it since Mum passed. She knew exactly what I was talking about.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:29 am

My mouth fell open. "but Ayden! It wasn't ready... what happened?" He didn't know if it would work or not? Did Ayden just kill his father? I was freaking out. I knew his dad was horrible... but to kill him? ayden didn' have that in him. He wasn't like his dad at all.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:42 am

I shrugged. "I don't know, Steph... it's eating me up," I said, running my hand through my hair as I looked at her. "I mean... I'm not a murderer. I don't know if it killed him or cured him or did anything ot him. I don't know... I can't make myself go back there to even see if he's okay. And really, if he wasn't they would've taken him away. Who knows if they would let me know. He was a monster..." I sighed and looked down. I would think that people would at least let his son know... unless they figured that we were all just a bunch of monsters who didn't care about anything.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:45 am

I hugged my friend. "I can go look for you,' I said, pulling away and keeping my hands on his hsouldrs. When he flinched I let go. I looked at him and noticed that his one shoulder seemed swollen or something. "Ayden... did he bite you?" I asked quietly, thinking I already knew the answer. The look in Ayden's eyes told me everythign I needed to know. "Have you seen Pomfrey about the injury?"
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:49 am

I shook my head. "No... I've just been dressing it myself," I told her. "And yeah... he did. But it wasn't a full moon so I have no idea how it will affect me." I was worried of course. I was just afraid it would change me in more ways than one.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next