Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends are like your backbone. They are always there to support you -- Spring 2007

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Friends are like your backbone.  They are always there to support you -- Spring 2007 Empty Friends are like your backbone. They are always there to support you -- Spring 2007

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:02 am

Pansy had called me over to speak to me.  I had a feeling it had to deal with Draco's drinking problem -- it was getting very bad according to my best mate.  I knocked on their door. "Pansy... it's just me, Millie," I said to her through the door.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Friends are like your backbone.  They are always there to support you -- Spring 2007 Empty Re: Friends are like your backbone. They are always there to support you -- Spring 2007

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am

I opened the door and let my mate inside.  "Hey girl," I said to her, my voice sounding strained and tired.  I was going to give Draco the decision soon... either leave or quit drinking.  I was tired of everything.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Friends are like your backbone.  They are always there to support you -- Spring 2007 Empty Re: Friends are like your backbone. They are always there to support you -- Spring 2007

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:17 pm

I looked at Pansy and noted how tired she was.  It bothered me, it really did.  Draco never let her get this bad before... but that was before Keegan's death.  I sighed.  "Pansy... what's going on?" I asked her, wondering if I could even help her or not.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:47 pm

I looked at Millicent and shook my head.  "Draco's started drinking again," I sadi to her honestly.  "i don't know if I can handle any more of this."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:43 pm

I could just kill Draco for upsetting Pansy this much.  I sighed and crossed my arms.  "So don't," I said to her plainly.  Perhaps this was what she and Ian needed -- a fresh start away from Draco.  he had grown soft.  It was not a good influence on Dorian.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 06, 2015 4:45 pm

I looked at Millie, shocked.  "What do you mean?" I asked, completely stunned.  "You mean... leave him?"  Would I be able to do that?  He never hurt Ian, so there was no way that I would take his son away from him completely.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Thu May 14, 2015 11:47 am

I nodded in reply to my mate.  "Look, you might not have to leave him completely," I said to her; that would be social suicide for Pansy to divorce a Malfoy -- even if it was Draco.  "But if you at least threaten it, he might start acting like the man he was supposed to be again."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:02 am

I looked at Millie; she had a point.  "Huh," I said, pushing hair behind my ear.  Millie and I were both in the high class of Purebloodedness in the Wizarding world, but she portrayed it far better than I did.  She always dressed like we had to when we were younger:  more formal robes or clothing constantly.  Draco and I were expected to have that high expectation, too, but lately that had been slipping again.  And, well, we never followed the rules when we were just at home because we both wanted something different for the Ian -- and Keegan, when she was alive.

"You have a point," I said.  Because I loved Draco.  Millicent said it for other reasons, I was sure, though.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:31 am

"Of course I do," I pointed out to her.  "You always want to try to threaten them if they fall from their part they are supposed to play."  I did that with Crabbe, anyways.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:27 am

I sighed.  "Well I don't enjoy threatening things, Millie," I said to her, my voice sounding harsh.  I sighed again and shook my head.  She was just trying to help.  "I know what you mean, though...  It could work on Draco."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:21 pm

I nodded.  "And, Pansy, let's face it:  you need Draco in your life," I said to her simply.  "So just make itseem to him that he isn't needed and you'll end up getting him back and as normal as possible for the two of you."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:40 pm

I stared at Millie.  She was right, of course; I did need Draco in my life.  there was no doubt about that.  "That's actually a wise idea," I said to her, trying not to sound overly surprised.  She was not always the brightest when it came to schoolwork so I normally underestimated her ways of getting what she wanted.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:37 am

I smirked at my mate.  "Of course it's a wise idea," I said to her simply.  "Draco will realize what he lost and he will come running back to you."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:26 am

I took a deep breath.  Was I going to be strong enough to be able to do this?  That was my only question.  "You're goign to have to be there with me, Millie.  Not literally, but I'm going to need help, I'm sure," I said to her.  When it came to Draco, he was my weak spot.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:14 am

I smiled, trying to hide the darkness of it.  "Of course," I said to my mate, putting a hand on top of hers.  "You know I'm there for you through everything."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next