Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

+2
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Fenrir Greyback
6 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 - Page 7 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:47 am

I was surprised he sat up, " We are relieved you're awake is all." I wasn't going to tell him that Madam Pomfrey was saying he may not make it out of this. I ran my other hand through my hair. " What can I get for you?"
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 - Page 7 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:51 am

I couldn't believe that Daddy sat up! I had to bite my tongue to keep from telling him he probably shouldn't do that... not with how bad he clearly is. I mean... he's hooked up to like five machines and still has a blood transfusion going on. I was just about to jump in to see if he needed anything when Mum did. Man... dad was going to have us all bending over backwards to make sure he got better.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:59 am

I couldn't really move my left arm, I realized. It, too was on fire, and it was really painful. And it was hooked up to an IV with fluids. My right side was hooked up to what appeared to be a blood transfusion. "Well... how about a stiff drink and then everyone can tell me what happened and how they're doing after everything," I suggested. I was clenching my jaw slightly and tried to regulate some of my breathing so that way it helped make the pain seem a little less. I remembered they couldn't do anythign for the pain back when it first happened so I doubt anything had changed now. I didnt' know which was worse... the fire from the fact that it was werewolf venom (for lack of a better term for it) running through my blood or the fact that it felt like someone was stabbing me throughout my entire torso and like there was a rib poking into my lung or something. I had that taste of iron in my mouth which told me I at one point had blood in it... whether I had been coughing it up or just from my lip or something, I had no idea.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:09 pm

I grinned, " No stiff drinks for you Mr. Lupin..." I said as I looked to Remus. I can't believe how close I was to losing him. I will not lose him, or even be in a situation to lose him. I knew that look, he didn't want to say he was in pain. I wished I could take pain away.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:42 pm

I sighed. "Alright then... are all of you okay?" I asked, looking at each one of them. It made me concerned that no one had answered that. Was one of them hurt, just not as bad as me? I was worried about Will... if he fought Greyback, then I was sure there had to be som damage.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:45 pm

I smiled, " We're okay... just wanting to make sure you are." I said as I ignored all pain I was in. This was my father I wasn't going to do anything to make him feel bad. Getting the look from him, I sighed, " I fought him.."
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:47 pm

"I see you held out a little better than you ol' man," I said, trying to make him not so worried about me. "I am also hoping you at least got looked at...?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:49 pm

I tried to laugh at dads joke. " I did okay..." I said. I had a few scrapes and gashes. I'll live. " Yes, I got looked at. "
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:52 pm

I had to go all parental on them. "Kids... why don't you all head back to school. You have finals in a couple of weeks... you should probably try to get some rest in beds other than here at St. Mungo's," I told them. I didn't want to send them away... but I did want to talk to just Chloe about everything and I knew that I wouldn't last much longer before I needed my own rest.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:54 pm

He did look really tired. I let go of Ayden's hand and walked up to my dad. I bent down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Dad, don't worry about us. Just focus on you," I told him. I went over to Mum and gave her a hug and whispered in her ear, "And don't worry so much either... try to get some rest here, okay?" As much as I wanted to stay with them, Dad needed rest. And I wanted details from Ayden.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 pm

I smiled, looking to the kids, " I will send word on how he's doing..." I said I looked to Will and smiled. He doesn't know how much trouble he could have been in. But he released the wolf to take on Greyback. I Hugged my son, and daughter and even Ayden. Which seems to be a surprise to most people. I am not one to judge people by their parents.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:03 pm

I smiled holding my side as I hugged my parents. " Okay, I'll get back to Olivia.." I said with a smirk to my dad. I had spoken to him about her a lot.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:10 pm

I smiled at the kids as they left. Ayden said the pleasantries of wishing me well, which I appreciated. When the door was closed I looked at Chloe. "First... babe, I am so sorry. Are you alright?" I asked her, feeling terrible at what had become of the day we were supposed to have together. "And... how bad? Me, the kids... everything. I tried to keep him away... but he knows me too well. Knows how I fight... and then everything went black. But I had to protect them. He had Lucy, Chlo'. He had our baby girl..." I had been so afraid for her. I blinked back tears thinking how much we could've lost today.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:38 pm

I squeezed his hand, " I am just glad everyone is okay....I saw.." I said as I bit my lip. " will was also in between you and Greyback when I got their." I explained. " He had thrown himself in between you....I have never seen the kids look so determined.." I said as I felt the tears welling in my eyes. " I am glad I didn't have to go to Azkaban.." I finished darkly. " No one messes with you all." I told him as I promised.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:46 pm

"the kids take after you," I told her, trying not to picture what they saw. I raised my eyebrows slightly when she let out her little warning. "babe... Calm down. The kids are fine, you're fine. I'm pretty sure I'm alright... Try to not get yourself killed. I'm in no shape to come after you to protect you..."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next