Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

+2
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Fenrir Greyback
6 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 - Page 8 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:29 am

I nodded, " The kids are okay. " I agreed with him, " You better be all right." I said as I squeezed his hand. " I won't get myself killed hun....I'll kill others..." I said simply. " No I can protect everyone. " I found it my job to protect my family. I know Remus wanted to do that and he did wonderfully. I just felt while he was in the hospital it was my turn to take over. " You will do no such thing the way you are right now.." I said as I looked him over. I felt so bad for him, " You know, she really cares about him..." I said knowing he wanted to talk about it. Since I am not going anywhere might as well be now.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 - Page 8 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:44 am

I smiled at her as reassuringly as I could. "I'll make sure I'm okay," I said to her. I wasn't about to argue with her about who was going to be protecting whom. I was okay with having a break -- if I could get my head wrapped around that. I squeezed her hand and thought that she did know me so well. "Does she now?" I asked. I had kind of thought something was going on... that's why I did as much as I could to protect both of them. But it doesn't mean that i like the kid. "Do I even want to know everything she probably told you?" I questioned wearily.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:14 am

When we were away from the hospital I had taken Ayden aside... "Where'd you go?" I asked him. "It wouldn't have taken that long for you to have gotten clothes..."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:19 am

I nodded, " Yeah, you better make sure.." I said pointedly. Smiling slightly, " You know she wants to talk to you...as far as our conversations have gone. He's important to her....very much so." I said as I raised my eyebrows. " Don't think I would know if anything has. But right now it hasn't pointed out here."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:26 am

I stopped and looked at Lucy. "I went back," I said, holding up a hand so Lucy wouldn't interrupt. "I either killed or cured my father... he won't hurt you guys anymore either way..."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:32 am

"How long has she been talking to you about him?" I asked. I really didnt' like the fact that she was dating Fenrir's father... but so far he didn't seem like him. It seemed like he wanted to protect her. "But what do you think about this?" I also asked. I felt a cough coming on and it hurt so badly and I tasted blood in my mouth afterwards, which I didn't think was a good sign. But I would try to hide it from Chloe, even though I knew I couldn't hide how much it hurt.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:52 am

My mouth fell open. "Erm... what? Ayden what did you do?" I asked, unable to believe that he might have just killed his own father. Though, to be honest, I don't think anyone would mss him except for maybe his son.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:10 pm

I ran my hand through my hair. "Lucy... I don't feel like going into it right now," I said. I didn't mean to be testy with her. But it had been a long night for all of us. My shoulder ached, I had a killer headache, and I couldn't help but feel a little put out that she never responded then or now to the fact that I said I love you. I know she was worried about her dad... but I still couldn't help but feel like that.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:13 am

I stayed quiet, a little hurt by what he said and how he said it. He was moving really awkwardly and I wondered what had happened, but he didn't want to get into it right now. "I'm going to be going back to St. Mungo's tomorrow... so if you wanted to come, you can. If not, it's fine," I told him, thinking that he might need to be checked out.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:37 am

After I have been bandaged, I went back to see how my dad was doing. I didn't want to get bandaged, but I did it because I was asked to get looked at. Seeing my parents have a private conversation I was going to pull up a chair up outside the room. I shook my head, I stood up and knocked on the door letting them know I was there. " Hi." I said as I slowly walked in the room.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:29 am

I smiled the best I could at Will. "Come on in," I told him. Perhaps I would get his opinion on the whole Ayden Greyback dating Lucy thing. Or was I going to be too overprotective about this? "How are you feeling?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:40 am

I turned to Will, " Hi honey...how are you?" I asked him, I smiled to him as I got another chair for him to sit down in. My son and husband looked so much in pain. I wish I could take it away from the both of them.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8