Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

+2
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Fenrir Greyback
6 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:37 am

She was going to just take my son away from me? And he was willingly starting to go with her. What was with? I walked forward and grabbed her shoulder. "It would do well for you to leave," I hissed at her menacingly. "And to leave my son with me."
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:39 am

His long nails were digging into my shoulder, but I didn't flinch at all. I stared at him and said, "I'm not leaving him alone with you." His grip tightened and I still kept his gaze. Where was I getting this bravery from?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:44 am

"Let go of her," I said, putting a hand on my father's chest to try to push him away from her. "There's no reason that we can't talk, Dad. At home. During the summer," I said pointedly. Of course, I would try to get out of that in any way possible.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:48 am

I moved closer to her and pushed Ayden out of the way. "Think I can't tell a lie when I hear one, Ayden?" I asked, not taking my eyes away from the girl. "Perhaps I should just make sure that you come home... if not... well, maybe I could give a little taste of what would happen if you don't come home." I made Ayden completely get out of my way and I rammed the girl into a tree.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:53 am

I heard some arguing and recognized Lucy's voice. Then I heard a little whelp and I knew that something was wrong. I rushed up the hill and saw that Ayden was trying to get Greyback away from my daughter -- who he had pinned against a tree. Lucy looked like she was trying to hold her own... but no one was a match against Greyback unless they were a grown witch or wizard. "Let go of her," I said darkly. I didn't need to say it loudly. I knew he heard me. They all did. Lucy finally looked towards me and I saw teh fear in her eyes that was unmasked only momentarily. And Ayden looked relieved that I was there. I would handle him later. Fenrir looked at me and his mouth spread into a grin. He was not going to hurt my family -- he already did enough damage.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:56 am

I heard Lupin and never thought that someone that soft spoken would sound that menacing. I grinned at him -- this was going to be fun. "Hmm... let's see... are you able to protect your young unlike how your father was unable to protect you," I said. I still gripped the girl against the tree.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:05 am

I heard my father and my determination waivered when I looked towards him. I had never seen him look so scary before! I almost saw the wolf beneath the surface though the full moon was a few weeks away. The cycle had just ended not that long ago. I couldn't get away from Fenrir and Ayden looked like he was frozen. What were we going to do? I feared that my father would take it out on Ayden -- but it wasn't his fault. It really wasn't. I could get my wand... would that give everyone the chance they would need if I distracted Fenrir for just a moment?

I figured I'd get slapped or something,but I had to try to give Dad a chance to get a shot. I was so happy that he was here and I was mentally kicking myself for not sending for him when Ayden told me to. I just wished that this wasn't how he found out about me and Ayden. Definitely not making a good impression. I reached for my wand and tried not to yell when Fenrir smacked me and I hit the ground.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:06 am

"Lucy!" I yelled, but running towards her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:11 am

I didn't waste my breath yelling for my daughter. Let me out... you know I can help, the wolf was coaxing me. Wanting me to let it come to the surface. I didn't run to Lucy like I wanted to. My eyes were focused on Fenrir, who was turning towards her, pushing his own son out of the way to go after my daughter. That was not going to happen. I got my wand out so fast and shot a spell at Fenrir so his attnetion would be diverted towards me. It worked. Fenrir turned towards me and I heard him growl. I wanted to know that Lucy was okay, but I didn't dare take my eyes away from him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:17 am

I couldn't believe that myf ather pushed me away from her. I knew he was in his state of rage now. I rarely saw it before... and I didn't want to see it again. "Lucy," I said, getting to her side again. She had a split lip but she was okay. I hugged her and turned around to see our fathers getting closer together. I saw that Remus easily could've done something worse, but he wasn't. I thought that was something... to not go for blood. But just to protect his daughter.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:20 am

Though I was obviously a wizard, I didn't waste time with magic like the rest did. I took care of my animalistic behavior with relish. I could call upon the wolf within to help give me certain characteristics that I could use no matter what time of the month it was. I wondered if Lupin had that control. "Let's test your skills... you win, you have your daughter another day. I win... she's mine," I said evilly, getting ready to pounce.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:24 am

I looked at Ayden and wiped my mouth. I saw my father and Fenrir. I saw the look in Fenrir's eyes; he wanted blood. For what? I didn't know. I swallowed and tasted blood and stood up. I looked at ayden. "You're dad is out of control," I said, fear in my voice. I knew my dad was strong -- the strongest person I knew. But he wasn't an animal; Fenrir was. I was scared that something would turn for the worst very quickly. We needed help... I wasn't goign to be able to do anything. I knew that Fenrir wanted me and I knew that my dad woul dmake sure I wasn't involved.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:50 am

I lunged at Lupin, knowing he wouldn't be one hundred percent prepared for it. He was more wizard than wolf, unlike I who was the opposite. And I was going to use that to my advantage. Instead of biting this man I should've just killed him when he was a lad. He wasn't scrawny and seemed to be muscular, but I probably had 100 pounds on him. Which made my odds even better. We fell to the ground and I was surprised at how well Lupin fought me.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:51 am

I looked at Lucy. "Go get help.. We're gonna need it. I'm staying here with your dad and making sure my father doesn't come after you," I said, kissing her forehead. She needed to go. I didnt' want her seeing anything that may or may not happen to two men in her life.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:57 am

I held my own against Fenrir. But he had more bloodlust. There was no hesitation in his punches, scratches, anything he threw at me. Of course I wanted to kill the man who made me this way, but it just wasn't in me. I just needed to make sure that my daughter and Ayden were okay -- yes, even despite him being the son of a monster. He didn't ask for his father to be Fenrir.

C'mon wolf... you gotta help me out here, I said, trying to reach my other side like Fenrir so obviously has. Finally I felt some warmth throughout my body. No, I didnt' transform. But it meant that whatever the wolf could give me to protect my family I had. I lunged at Fenrir and caught him off guard. His body slammed the ground and his head hit a rock -- momentarily knocking him unconscious. But I knew it wouldn't last long. I saw Ayden send Lucy away and turn to help. I felt a couple of broken ribs and stood up. "Ayden, no. Go with her. He's not down long..." I said, glancing back at Fenrir who still lay motionless. "If I can't stop him, you have to make sure he doesn't get Lucy."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next