Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends or Enemies? -- Date: After finding the map

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friends or Enemies? -- Date:  After finding the map - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or Enemies? -- Date: After finding the map

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:13 am

"It's Dean," I started, "I know I said he wasn't an issue... but Black told him about the map or something. I didn't get all the details. But I think he's going to look into it. I just wanted to know if you wanted me to do anything about it." I was pacing back and forth worrying about what I had found out today. "He knows you're alive."
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Friends or Enemies? -- Date:  After finding the map - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or Enemies? -- Date: After finding the map

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:16 am

I couldn't believe what I had heard. Dean knew I was alive... and the first person he went to was Jetty? "Do you know if he told anyone else?" I questioned.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:17 am

"That I'm unsure of," I answered, stopping to look at my father. "Besides, if he did, no one would believe him. Or do you think otherwise?" I wouldn't think that anyone would... except for maybe Sirius.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:20 am

I wiped my face. "I don't know if anyone would or not, Son," I said. I wouldn't think they would, but we had to be sure. "What else was said? Did you give away that you knew I was here? Did you see the map? What else happened?" I needed to know every detail before going about making a plan.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:23 am

I sighed. My father would be disappointed in me. "Dad... I didn't see the map. Just the fact it was on old parchment. And... I kind of threatened him already. I know, I know... I shouldn't have done that. But I don't think that I'll be able to get close to Dean again." I couldn't look at my dad. I was sure that he'd be disappointed in me.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:27 am

I was a little disappointed that Jetty didn't try to see teh bigger picture here. But it was alright... Dean might be soft enough that a threat is all that is needed. "Jetty, I want you to make it look like the threat is really there," I explained, stroking my chin as I thought. "Make it look like someone he cares about is in danger. Can you do that for me?"
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:31 am

I nodded. "Yeah I can do that. But what do I need to do?" I questioned. I needed guidance. I wasn't good at this... hell, I've just started doing this.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:37 am

I quickly explained to Jetty everythign he would need and everything he had to do. It should be enough to get the point across to Dean. I knew that about them... if there was something that even hinted that someone they cared about was in danger they would hopefully lay low. "Now, I have to get back... you'll draw too much attention if you're gone too long as well. Be careful and I will hopefully be able to keep tabs on things from my end as well." We bade goodnight and I transformed adn left to go stay with the Weasley kid.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2