Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is not a date -- Fall 2018

2 posters

Go down

This is not a date -- Fall 2018 Empty This is not a date -- Fall 2018

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:55 am

I had done a really good time hiding the fact that Sebastian Riddle was my father.  Unfortunately, though, Viola let it slip on the train or something because Riddle was getting to be more powerful.  Now people were either scared of me or hated me.  Thankfully, I still had my close mates.  Lauryn and I decided to go down to Hogsmeade together on our first trip out of class.  She wanted to try to have a good time before NEWT level classes got too bad for her.  

I met up with her in the common room and was surprised she looked kind of different.  She was actually looking rather adorable.  Her hair was pulled away from her face and she had stuff on her eyes that made them pop.  Wearing just a simple t-shirt and jeans with some boots, she looked cute.  She made my holey jeans, kind of old shoes, t-shirt, and jacket look bad on me.  And I hardly ever looked bad.  She made me wish I had a haircut, too.

"Hey," I said to her, grinning.  "Thanks for wanting to hang out with the Heir of Riddle..." I tried to make jokes about my heritage.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

This is not a date -- Fall 2018 Empty Re: This is not a date -- Fall 2018

Post  Lauryn Weasley Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:32 am

I smirked at Tommy and hit his arm playfully.  "Oh, shut it," I said to him, rolling my eyes.  I saw his jacket and bit my lip.  "I should probably go grab one myself, shouldn't I?  My top won't keep me from getting chilled later.  Hold on."  I quickly ran back up into the dorm and grabbed a cardigan.  Not super warm, but I was not sure if I would need it.  I smiled at him.

"Ready?" I asked, smirking.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:41 am

I laughed at her.  "It's about time," I said to her, teasingly.  "You only took long enough..." I moved away from her so she could not hit me.  I led the way down to the Great Hall so we could get to Hogsmeade.  "You'd think we'd get bored going to the village every year a handful of times a year."
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:42 pm

I shrugged.  "You'll live," I retorted playfully.  He wisely moved away from me because he knew I would playfully hit him or something.  I smiled at him.  "And the village  may be the same, but the people there are always entertaining."
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:21 am

Ah, she had a point but I was not going to admit that to her.  I just stayed quiet a bit as we made our way down to where Filch made sure we were not doing anything bad before heading to the village.  "Well, at least it's always interesting when we go," I said to her as we walked.  It was lame, I know.  I just had no idea how to really talk to Lauryn when it was just me and her.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:38 pm

I rolled my eyes at Tommy.  "Oh yeah, it's always so interesting watching you, Collins, and Black goof off," I said, smirking at him playfully.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:13 am

I acted as though I was offended by that.  "We are rather entertaining," I pointed out to her.  "You just don't... well, I could see that we can get annoying."  I knew that it was probably horrible for everyone else when Hunter, Ryan, and I got together.  Especially when Charlie joined in with us, too.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:13 pm

I smirked.  That was probably as close to Tommy saying that I was right as I could possibly get him.  "Ah, well, you are rather bothersome," I agreed, "but then again... you can be slightly amusing at times.  But it's very rare."
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:45 am

I raised my eyebrows.  "Oh, you think I'm amusing sometimes?  I'll take it," I said to her, "even though you claim it's a rare occasion.  I personally think you're lying about the frequency."
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down