Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has been questioned and broken......TBD

+2
Lily M. Evans Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
6 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Has been questioned and broken......TBD - Page 6 Empty Re: Has been questioned and broken......TBD

Post  James Potter Mon May 05, 2014 2:46 pm

I pushed at her playfully.  "Hey, I can control myself," I assured her.  I just left out that I was not entirely sure for how long I could control myself.  I knew that everyone put bets on me sometimes as to how long I could behave myself.  I normally always lost.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Has been questioned and broken......TBD - Page 6 Empty Re: Has been questioned and broken......TBD

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 06, 2014 2:07 am

" You'll be happy when I win..." I said as I pulled her close. I wanted to let her know we'll win. We're all very close and yet incredibly stubborn. So no one can easily lose at anything really. " I would love it if your happy. I know you're happy now.." I pointed out.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue May 06, 2014 6:55 am

I grinned and rolled my eyes.  "And why on earth would I be happy if you won?" I asked, looking up at him.  It was times like these that I felt like I could fit into his pocket or something.  "And I'm happy now because of the prospect of beating the three of you.  No other reason at all."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed May 07, 2014 2:53 am

I gave a laugh, " You know darlin' I like that you said prospect..." I said as I prepared myself for a smack. " Knowing that you don't have it high up on the list is something I like that..." I said as I knew more smacks or a glare was coming my direction.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed May 07, 2014 3:05 am

I put my hand in the little space between Remus' side and his arm as we walked. " This sounds like a wonderful idea....I hope you know I intend to kick your arse." I said with a smile.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed May 07, 2014 7:47 am

I rolled my eyes at him and playfully hit his shoulder.  "Overconfidence is the number one reason why you will all fail," I pointed out.  "It's all part of the strategy."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed May 07, 2014 7:56 am

I laughed when Chloe piped up.  "You know, I was just going to say something about them all being so competitive and here you go," I teased.  "But you are adorable when you get all worked up."  I flashed her a smile.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu May 08, 2014 12:19 pm

I rolled my eyes as I smirked at him. " Yeah, I believe that one...." I said as I laughed at his reaction. Did he seriously think he could control himself. Most of the time he couldn't.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu May 08, 2014 5:33 pm

I rolled my eyes at her.  "If I set my mind to it, I really think I could," I said, chuckling at myself.  "Ah, who am I kidding?  I know I'd fail... but isn't it more fun when I dont' control myself?"  I could not help but to wink at her, flashing her one of my charming smiles as well.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri May 16, 2014 8:29 am

I laughed as I led the way outside. " Only one way to find out." I said almost bouncing with excitement. This was always fun. Just the group of us being us and I was sure someone may want to join. In Chloe's favour I will be nice and let everyone join us.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri May 16, 2014 5:44 pm

"Are we all done taunting each other?  Can we actually get around to winning this?" I asked the group, looking at the guys when I said the last tidbit.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:24 pm

I grinned as Mooney spoke, " Sounds good to me, " I said as I flicked my wand to make more snow appear on the ground as I looked around the group of us. I slowly bent down and took some snow in my hands as I made into a ball. I held it then looking at my prey as I tossed the snow at Ember as I started the fight as I ran behind a nearby tree.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:20 am

I had been getting my ammunition ready when Sirius hit me with a snowball of his own -- at least it was my shoulder and not my face like I was had expected.  I turned to hit him back when I saw him dart behind a tree.  Rolling my eyes, I hit my brother instead who was ready to lob one at Lily.  It hit him on the side of the face because he was so not expecting it.  I grinned at him, sticking out my tongue slightly, and dodged behind another tree as I heard a snowball hit it.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:49 am

I heard the oomph from James as he got hit by a snowball. I picked some snow up and made a ball, throwing fight at him. Hitting him in the ass, I laughed as that was not where I intended to hit him. But, it worked well for me. I laughed as I saw one coming from Remus as I tried to dodge it hitting me in the arm.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:40 pm

"Oi!" I yelled, laughing and shaking the snow out of my face.  "You know it's not wise to gang up on me..."  I added when Lily's snowball hit me in my arse.  I was glad that Moony had my back on that.  I balled up some snow and shot it at Miss Innocent-Looking Chloe.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next