Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has been questioned and broken......TBD

+2
Lily M. Evans Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
6 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Has been questioned and broken......TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: Has been questioned and broken......TBD

Post  James Potter Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:27 am

I glared at Remus and Chloe playfully.  "Hey... I don't think we'd be that bad," I said defensively.  I flashed them a grin, though, because I was just joking around.  I knew we would be dead without Remus sometimes with schoolwork.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Has been questioned and broken......TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: Has been questioned and broken......TBD

Post  Sirius Black Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:29 am

" Hey now...we can do our homework..." I said with mock hurt. I know I am capable of doing it. There are of course other important things as well. Grinning, " Mooney wouldn't want to hurt us though.." I said as a matter of fact. " He cares about us for some reason..." I gave a bark of a laugh. " You know I do actually accomplish some of my homework at least. Give me some credit. "
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:47 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "Yeah... not sure why I have put up with you two," I said.  I obviously knew that I could nto have better friends, but I enjoyed giving them a hard time about their homework.  It was a pain, but I really did not mind helping them out.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:17 am

Laughing, " He wouldn't have it any other way." I said as I nodded to the group taking some yogurt. This was delicious. I was happy about this. Well now I was happy about it.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:54 am

I shrugged.  "She's right you know... I'm not sure what I'd do with all my spare time if I didn't have your guys' homework to correct," I admitted.  I would probably end up getting into trouble like the two of them did.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:23 pm

I smiled to our friends as we talked and were just us helping out one of our friends. I was happy that Chloe was laughing and it seemed she almost forgot about the letter her parents sent to her. She deserves to be happy. I nodded, " I bet he wouldn't know what to do with his spare time...probably break things like they do."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:29 pm

I laughed.  "Oh yeah... Remus would go wild," I joked sarcastically, thinking that would be entertaining to see.  Remus unfiltered... Remus unchained... Remus unleashed... oh, the many ways I could phrase it.  I grinned.  "You know... perhaps I'll start picking up my workload so I can see this happen."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:24 pm

I laughed, " I like that it's a thought you have, maybe I should do more assignments." I said as I gave him a playful shove.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:29 pm

"I think the day you start doing all of your assignments will be the day that hell freezes over, Prongs," I pointed out, grinning.  There was no way that James would even be able to keep up with his workload with the way he was... he would end up failing all of his classes.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:45 am

Laughing, " Well maybe we should go outside for a snowball fight? " I suggested. It was always a good way to have us all together and having fun. It would also end up being girls kicking the boys butts anyway. " I think the ladies can handle ourselves against you three."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:09 am

I grinned at the others.  "I think that would be a splendid idea," I agreed, loving that Lily knew the group so well.  Though I was sure that the girls would not play very nice... they would try to beat us at all costs.  They played dirty.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:47 am

I grinned at them.  "Oh, we are so going to kick your guys' arses," I informed the guys, knowing full well that it was extremely likely.  We seemed to beat them quite often -- even when they were not taking it easy on us.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:57 am

Nodding with Ember, " Agreed, we can take them." Looking to Chloe who was grinning, " Well, we'll go get dressed and meet you boys down here?" I suggested.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:12 am

"That sounds like a good idea," I said, standing up.  I looked at the guys and we ended up all going uptsairs together to get in better snow fighting clothes.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:35 pm

I grinned and took off upstairs, riffling through my clothes as I got winter stuff on, which I loved it all. Looking to the other two. " We will win." I said to the two of them who nodded and agreed with me. " So we know who they will go after perhaps we should take them down one at a time?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next