Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True mates are difficiult to find -- TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

True mates are difficiult to find -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: True mates are difficiult to find -- TBD

Post  Pru Young Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:58 am

Crap, she was asking questions. I hated answering these kinds of questions. Her opening up about her brother helped a little. It made me wonder how not supportive her parents were. I had heard of people getting kicked out of their houses for being magical.

I sighed a little, might as well tell her... well kind of tell her anyways. "My mom's passed and my dad well he's not in the picture anymore." I couldn't tell her my dad was in Azkaban. That just didn't sound like a good time. "So, It's just me and my brother. Thankfully he was old enough when my mom died or else I'm not sure where we would have ended up." We didn't really have any other family, that I knew of anyways.

"That sucks to here about your parents being not supportive. My brother is supportive, although the whole magical world really confuses him." It was always surprising to me that he was, seeing as magic was the reason they didn't have a mother.
Pru Young
Pru Young

Back to top Go down

True mates are difficiult to find -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: True mates are difficiult to find -- TBD

Post  Maggie O'Donoghue Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:26 am

I chuckled slightly.  "The magical world still confuses me sometimes, let alone family members not immersed in it being confused," I said, commenting on the confusion first.  "I'm sorry to hear about your parents.... at least your brother was up to the challenge of taking on the responsibility of caring for you -- no matter what age things happened.  I won't ask more details because I understand family being a sensitive subject."  I tried to give her a reassuring smile because I never minded speaking of my brother, but my parents I hated speaking about.
Maggie O'Donoghue
Maggie O'Donoghue

Back to top Go down

Post  Pru Young Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:58 pm

"I really appreciate that." I said with a soft smile. "I will return the favor of course." She seemed like she was uncomfortable talking about her parents as much as I was.

"Yeah my brother is pretty awesome." I smiled. I loved that goofy guy. "He works hard and he's studying to be a nurse." It was a really good thing that their parents house had been paid off because they didn't have to worry about not being able to afford living there. "I have no idea how he works all the time and goes to school. I miss him a lot. I always feel a little guilty when I have to leave him when I come to Hogwarts." We were all each other had.
Pru Young
Pru Young

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie O'Donoghue Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:21 am

I smiled kindly at her.  "Thanks, I appreciate that," I said to her, glad that someone at least understood not wanting to talk about family life.

I could totally relate to that.  "Oh, that's really cool that he's studying to be a nurse," I said, easily knowing what that was because of my muggle history.  "I bet that's really hard... school and work.  I think school is bad enough!"  At least, Hogwarts was and I knew that nursing was definitely not easy, either.
Maggie O'Donoghue
Maggie O'Donoghue

Back to top Go down

Post  Pru Young Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:22 am

"I totally agree. I don't like school. I love learning new things but I just don't like sitting in a class room you know"

I kind of sat in awkward silence for a bit. "So any ideas what you want to do after Hogwarts?"
Pru Young
Pru Young

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie O'Donoghue Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:53 pm

I laughed, nodding and definitely agreeing with her.  "Totally," I said, but then I frowned slightly when she asked about what to do about after Hogwarts.  I sighed.  "I'm not entirely sure... I'd love to do something with Herbology, though, because it's my favorite subject.  I just don't know what one can do with that -- I mean, I'm sure Professor Sprout would be able to help in that aspect quite a lot."  I chuckled a little bit because that was her area of expertise.
Maggie O'Donoghue
Maggie O'Donoghue

Back to top Go down

Post  Pru Young Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:33 am

"That seems pretty cool." I said. Pru didn't mind herbology it just wasn't her forte. Transfiguration was where it was at for me but what could I do with that? "I have no clue to be honest. Transfiguration is my strongest subject but what do I really do with that?"

I had thought about auror or maybe even a healer but I honestly was still pretty lost in the sauce about it.
Pru Young
Pru Young

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie O'Donoghue Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:01 am

I nodded.  "Transfiguration is a fun subject," I added, understanding why it could be someone's stronger subject.  I furrowed my brow slightly.  "Yeah, I'm not sure what you could do with that, though..."
Maggie O'Donoghue
Maggie O'Donoghue

Back to top Go down

Post  Pru Young Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:38 pm

"Right? Guess I have to figure out something else to do with my life." I wasn't sure exactly what though.

"So do you play quidditch?" I really only played pick up games but would love to be on the team. I loved playing beater. I figure that it was all the pent up rage and emotions I have.
Pru Young
Pru Young

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie O'Donoghue Sat May 07, 2016 11:20 am

I chuckled a little bit.  "Ah, well, you've got plenty of time to figure that out," I teased.

I pushed some of my blonde hair behind my ear and nodded.  "Definitely," I said to her.  "I'm hoping to make the team as a Chaser... ever since I found out about the game, I've been trying really hard to be a good flyer.  I'm guessing that you like it?" I questioned to clarify.  "Maybe we could practice together or something?"
Maggie O'Donoghue
Maggie O'Donoghue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2