Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

+27
Quinn Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Charlie Lupin
Phoebe McCullum
Serenity Weasley
Persephone Ollivander
Naomi Jordan
Seth Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley
Cooper Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Molly Weasley
Bradley Jordan
Priya Collins
Rosalynn Weasley
Shaylee Jordan
Lincoln Matthews
Lauryn Weasley
Sedona Black
Leopold Greyback
Dean Black
Milo A. Weasley
Tyler Weasley
Jacob Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Victoria Weasley
Emelyn Took
31 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21? - Page 7 Empty Re: When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:16 pm

I thought they were so cute out there.  I looked at my twin brother.  "Aren't they adorable?" I questioned, knowing that Seth and Josh had their differences.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21? - Page 7 Empty Re: When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

Post  Serenity Weasley Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:46 am

Graham McCullum wrote:I chuckled at the two of them, kissing my daughter's forehead.  "I'm fine," I assured them easily.  I was not feeling the best with the cancer, but I was not going to dampen their day by any means.  Alysha and Josh deserved a beautiful night.  "You really don't need to worry," I added, looking at Ren and taking her hand.
I wanted to worry about Graham, but the newlyweds were starting their first dance.  It was utterly adorable.  I reached over and took hold of Graham's hand.  "I think you're feeling ill," I whispered as I watched my cousin.  "Don't force yourself to do anything if you're not feeling up to it."
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:18 am

Rosalynn Weasley wrote:I thought they were so cute out there.  I looked at my twin brother.  "Aren't they adorable?" I questioned, knowing that Seth and Josh had their differences.
I looked over at Rosalynn and smiled.  "Of course they are," I said to her simply.  "I'm glad that he's happy."
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:46 pm

I thought that Alysha was so beautiful out there dancing with Josh.  I leaned against Leopold while they danced.  "I can't wait until December," I said to him, kissing his cheek.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:23 pm

I was so proud of my niece.  She deserved to be happy like this after everything.  Tears came to my eyes just thinking of how much Will would have loved to see her on this day.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:45 am

I shook my head and smiled at Serenity.  "I'm alright," I said to her, though I was lying through my teeth.  I was not going to ruin anything for Josh or Ally and I knew that being here was very important for Ren and Phoebe was the flower girl.  Of course I was going to stay.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:23 pm

I sighed; I knew that look.  "Graham, you don't need to lie," I said to him, letting Phoebe jump off my lap and go to the dance floor to get her groove on.  I reached over and grabbed his hand.  "I know you haven't been feeling well; I can take care of Pheebs if you need to leave."
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:10 am

Ally and I finished our first dance and I gave her another kiss, dipping her again.  I looked at the rest of the Weasley and Lupin clan.  "Alright... let's get this celebration started!" I basically shouted and motioned for the family to come out and join us.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:41 am

I laughed, glad that Josh could match Ally's fun and crazy side.  I grabbed my fiance's hand and drug him out to the dancefloor.  I was sure that they would do a couple of the other dances shortly, but it was always nice to get in a few other dances first.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:32 am

Serenity Weasley wrote:I sighed; I knew that look.  "Graham, you don't need to lie," I said to him, letting Phoebe jump off my lap and go to the dance floor to get her groove on.  I reached over and grabbed his hand.  "I know you haven't been feeling well; I can take care of Pheebs if you need to leave."

"Stay with Renny," I said, running back to my daddy. I heard something about leaving. I wanted to dance and eat.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:14 am

Kissing him back, I was happy and I couldn't imagine this day going any smoother. I was anticipating a fight with Meredith. I invited her because of dad mostly and that Josh said I would have regretted it. I mean, I know he and Seth have had a bit of a strained relationship. It was my fault why it was so bad. I hated doing this to him. I just hoped having them both here it was a peace offering. I smiled as I walked off the dance floor and started to do rounds to the guests. To thank them all for coming and seeing if they're having fun.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:08 am

Looking at my family as everyone seemed so happy. It was a good thing that Ally and the rest of the Lupin clan could have something to be happy about. "It's been a long time coming." I said as the couple finished dancing and the party truly began.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:53 am

I was sitting at the parents table, just people watching. Seeing everyone so happy. I had some heartbreak with it. I was missing my one, he would have been here and beaming with so much pride. I am very happy for my daughter and new son in law. I just miss my partner and seeing the dance, gave a lump in the back of my throat. I just wanted to sink away quietly. I didn't want to damper on Alysha's day. I was not anticipating how hard this would be to be at a wedding. I smiled as I picked up my glass of wine and took a sip.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7