Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It'll come in time..I promise..it just takes time. --TBD

3 posters

Go down

It'll come in time..I promise..it just takes time. --TBD  Empty It'll come in time..I promise..it just takes time. --TBD

Post  Hermione J. G. Weasley Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:19 pm

I was just assigned to start at Hogwarts, I was incredibly nervous. I was getting a few lesson plans together as I hoped I would have this together. I had my hair pulled tightly into a ponytail as I sat in our study. I tried to put a start on a plan. I was about to start when I needed to make something to eat. As I was sure Lauryn and Ronald would want something. I got up and walked towards the kitchen. " Anybody hungry?" I asked to the house as I awaited a response.
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley

Back to top Go down

It'll come in time..I promise..it just takes time. --TBD  Empty Re: It'll come in time..I promise..it just takes time. --TBD

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:19 am

I heard Hermione call out and walked towards the kitchen.  "Is Percy a prat?" I asked, smirking.  Of course I was hungry and wanted food.  "Want some help?" I figured that I could at least make up for my comment, since I knew the look I was about to receive from saying that.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

It'll come in time..I promise..it just takes time. --TBD  Empty Re: It'll come in time..I promise..it just takes time. --TBD

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:32 am

I padded into the kitchen, rolling my eyes at my dad. "What about Uncle PErcy?" I asked, giving him a pointed look.  I did not enjoy the fact that Dad seemed to hate my ucnle -- he never really fully explained his reasons.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione J. G. Weasley Mon May 04, 2015 11:12 pm

Sure, he had to say something like that. " I would love some help." I replied grinning, looking to our daughter as she walked in. " Just ignore him for the time being.." I told her as I knew the look I was about to receive. " Hungry sweetheart?" I said as I blew Ron a kiss.
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Thu May 14, 2015 12:24 pm

I chuckled and shook my head.  I never won in this household -- not with the two of them.  "What do want on the sandwiches?" I asked the two of them while I pulled things out.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Mon May 18, 2015 12:59 pm

I grinned at my parents.  "Yes, please," I said to my mum.  "And I enjoy ignoring Dad on many occasions..." I really loved seeing my dad's reaction.  It was great.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione J. G. Weasley Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:31 am

I started grabbing ingredients from the fridge. Pickles, mayonnaise, cheese, peanut butter. " there we are I'll let everyone create there own." I said as I picked up the pickles and peanut butter and cheese. " I'm happy now...not so hungry."
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:03 am

I stared at Mum as she started to pile really odd things onto her sandwich.  I grabbed some crisps that dad set out and ate some while I tried to decide what to put on my own sandwich.  "Erm... that's good," I said slowly, just putting some peanut butter and jam onto my plate.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:01 am

I felt like I was doing the same thing as Lauryn and just gaping at Hermione.  I knew better than to say anything, so I made myself a sandwich and just started eating.  I grabbed some crisps and looked at what we had out. "We need some pumpkin pasties that I bought the other day.... if there are any left," I said, getting up and going to the pantry.  I was surprised to see that they were there.  I pulled them out and set them down on the table.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum