Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

+27
Quinn Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Charlie Lupin
Phoebe McCullum
Serenity Weasley
Persephone Ollivander
Naomi Jordan
Seth Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley
Cooper Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Molly Weasley
Bradley Jordan
Priya Collins
Rosalynn Weasley
Shaylee Jordan
Lincoln Matthews
Lauryn Weasley
Sedona Black
Leopold Greyback
Dean Black
Milo A. Weasley
Tyler Weasley
Jacob Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Victoria Weasley
Emelyn Took
31 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21? - Page 2 Empty Re: When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

Post  Cooper Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:18 pm

"He had to have done something," I agreed with Tyler, shaking my head at Josh and Jake.  I looked over and saw Milo chilling by his rings, being a good little ring bearer.  I flung an arm around his shoulder.  "Kid... don't ever go through this nonsense," I said, winking at my brothers.
Cooper Weasley
Cooper Weasley

Back to top Go down

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21? - Page 2 Empty Re: When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

Post  Alysha Lupin Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:32 pm

Smiling as I took my mimosa, " I know....it's surreal" I agreed with her looking around, to be getting married where so many of my relatives really started their lives together to be able to get married here was the best. " Everything ready?" We had everything set the inside, the outside. To have beautiful ceremony and pictures. I wanted to toast everyone who couldn't be here. " To those who are with us in spirit." I raised my glass as I smiled to everyone who was already smiling back at me.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:35 pm

I would go to Ally soon, but I felt the need to go check in on Josh, too.  I knew Ally would ask how he was doing before I even go tht echance to hug her, so I needed to make sure I could give her an honest answer.  I walked into John's old house/Lucy and ayden's current one and saw many men meandering about.  I chuckled as I saw Tobi in there to check on her grandson.  I smiled at her and heard the twins' giving Josh a hard time.  I merely chuckled and listened for a moment before figuring out what I wanted to say.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:39 pm

I sighed, laughing and offering beer to everyone.  "I think you're all mental.  You know, I'm a pretty awesome guy... that's probably why Ally loves me," I retorted with ease.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:52 pm

I would end up going over and be back with the guys, I just wanted a sneak peak at my cousin.  And I had to say hello to my fiance since I had not seen her since the previous night.  We were to be married in December -- Sedona always wanted a wintery-christmasy wedding.  so I was giving it to her.  besides, the cold did not bother me anyways.

I walked into Grandpa's old house and was pleased to see that everyone had cleaned up all the dust, though pictures of hte family still hung on the walls.  I passed one of the entire Lupin clan and it made me smile.  I heard the girls talking and made my way to the other room.  I knocked on the frame of the door once they all drank to an obvious toast, however I had not heard to whom it was.  "Ally, just figured I'd get a sneak peak... but you aren't even in your dress!" I teased, realizing that everyone was at least decently dressed so I could walk in.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:57 pm

Of course that was something to raise our glasses to.  After the toast, there was a bit o fa knock and I saw Leo.  I raised my eyebrows at him and grinned.  I had no idea how he or Josh handled me and Ally.  We were both planning our own weddings and were each others' maids of honor.  It was marvelous.  He went, of course, straight to his cousin because it was her big day.  I saw no tint of red in his blue eyes which meant that he would be perfectly okay for the ceremony; he had fed...

"You ought not be in here," I pointed out teasingly as he hugged Ally.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:59 pm

Standing in a button up shirt and my underwear and some slippers I was not ready for my cousin to come in. " LEO!" I shouted quickly. Thankful some of the ladies stood in front of me. " I will gladly put my dress on now...as the lovely time where I should do that anyway." I handed my glass off to someone. I'll be honest there were just hands everywhere. I had enough space between me and my cousin and I figured Sedona would go to him. " I will need someone to do me up please!" I said loudly as I saw my mother coming out of the crowd to help me. Smiling to her as she took my dress of the hanger and untied and zipped everything. After what seemed like forever my mother had somehow got me into my dress. Thankful for the wonderful hands of hers and who ever else was squeezing me into my dress. Turning to my cousin, " Now I am clear for the hug." I smiled.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:08 pm

I felt kind of bad, but then again, I could not help but grinning.  I was not one of the groomsmen, but that was okay.  I just wanted to be a part of this big day.  I paused when I went to give Ally a hug -- having had to give Sedona a kiss before making my way to her as she clearly was not ready for a man to make an entrance.  "You're beautiful, Ally," I said to her sincerely.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:14 pm

Smiling to him, " Thanks, next time.....can you ask someone hm?" I said as I teased him. Although next time is his and he better damn well know he isn't seeing Sedona before walking down the aisle. " Well, you can tell my husband to be I'm almost ready other than my veil." I said as a matter of fact.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Jordan Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:16 pm

I wanted to smack Leo for making getting into the dress a quick ordeal, but I helped Emelyn and Jada get Ally situated in the dress while the maid of honor kept her fiance busy for a moment.  Once everything was fastened and properly zipped, we stepped back to admire the beautiful bride.
Naomi Jordan
Naomi Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:18 pm

I smirked at her.  "I'm your cousin; I'm the exception," I teased.  I took a step back and looked at the group collectively.  "You ladies are going to have jaws hitting the floor, though."  I sighed.  "Alright, I'll head over to the man side... and if I see Dean over there, I'll send him this way... it's about time he gets here, don't you think?"
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:21 pm

I smirked " You charmer you." I joked, when he brought up Uncle Dean. " Yes please." I said giving him one last hug before he left the room. Looking around to the others, " I am so glad you can wear those again!" I said with a smile as I looked at my maids.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:25 pm

I smirked slightly as Naomi smacked my nephew, looking as my daughter stood in front of us. I felt tears coming to my eyes. " you look beautiful." I said as I gave her a hug. Her father would have been so happy to see her like this. " Just remember he's with you." I whispered to her, letting go of her. " I have to get myself cleaned up I have to go meet the groom with the mother of the groom." I said as I smiled to Jada.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:29 pm

I laughed and nodded.  "Yes, I think it time we go see Josh... can't spend all the time with the bride.  I'd never live that one down," I said, shaking my head.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:35 pm

I looked around the room as everyone was laughing and having a good time. It was about time we all had something to be happy for. So, my sister is getting married today. To a good guy which made it less problematic for me. I knew Josh would do anything for my sister and I was grateful they found each other.
Charlie Lupin
Charlie Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next