Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance girl -- Fall 2017

2 posters

Go down

I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance girl -- Fall 2017 Empty I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance girl -- Fall 2017

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:55 am

Lucy and I were having problems.  It was my brother's fault that her dad was presumed dead... and essentially his fault that her mother died -- though it was Lestrange who coerced him to do it.  At least Remus was still alive... he found Chloe and she died in his arms.  I was trying to give Lucy space and to be patient as she did just lose her parents.  Even though Remus was back, he was not fully himself.  Perhaps it would have been better if Remus had been killed by Nolan and then Chloe left us... I had a feeling that Remus would not be with us for long.

I was making some tea, grateful that Leo had gone back to Hogwarts, and sighed heavily.  Lucy seemed to hate me right now.  I did not blame her; my family had ruined hers more than once.  I had warned her about all of this when we were young... I was not good for her.  And now it seemed as though I had my proof.  Horrible proof, but proof nonetheless.  I had been sleeping on the couch since her mum's funeral and it was starting to wear on me.  My elbows were on the table and I put my face in my hands as I sat there waiting for the water to boil.  I could have made it instantly with magic, but I was so tired I did not trust myself yet. 

Movement caught my attention and I looked up to see Lucy walking into the kitchen, still in her boxer-esque shorts and a camisole.  Even with her hair in a messy bun and sleep in her eyes, she was beautiful.  "I'm making tea, if you would like some," I said to her.  I had gotten to the point where I was not going to be cautious around my own wife any longer.  I was there for her and I always would be, but I was to the point where I was tired of getting blamed for my family's sins.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance girl -- Fall 2017 Empty Re: I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance girl -- Fall 2017

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:24 am

I jumped slightly when Ayden spoke because I had not seen him sitting at the table.  He had been eerily silent.  He also looked exhausted.  I felt bad for him -- only for a moment, though.  My eyes narrowed slightly.  I was still grieving the loss of my mother.  It was not ayden's fault.  I knew what I was getting into when I fell madly in love with him almost twenty years ago.  I took a deep breath.  "No thank you," I said to him as politely as I could.  

I started to get some things around for breakfast and suddenly I slammed the pan on the counter.  I turned and looked at Ayden.  "I don't even know how to feel right now," I said loudly.  "I'm furious at your family but I feel like I shouldn't be because they're your family.  And yet... they did this to my family and you seem not to even care.  Then you act as though you want to make this all work... but you keep your distance away from me and don't even try to talk to me anymore... I know I'm being difficult, but I just lost my mother!  My dad... he's not really here, either.  And-and-and..." I trailed off, getting into a fit because I just could not put all of my feelings into words.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance girl -- Fall 2017 Empty Re: I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance girl -- Fall 2017

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:23 pm

Her outburst surprised me, but I was on my feet and to her side quickly nonetheless.  With hesitation, I put a hand on her shoulder.  "Lu... I do care.  I care greatly.  I have had words with Nolan and have cut ties with him because of everything," I said to her.  She did not realize that I had done that, however, because I had not told her.  "I know I haven't said much to you but that's because I don't know how to even talk to you anymore.  I mean... you treat me as if I'm not even here; when you do realize I'm here, Lucy, it's horrible."  

I took a step back from her because I was not entirely sure what her reaction to my statement would be.  She was rather fiery sometimes -- something she got from her mother.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:19 pm

I looked at Ayden, rather surprsied.  "You cut ties with your brother?" I asked in disbelief.  "Ayden... I thought... I can't believe you did that."  That hit me the most that he would do that to help our family heal.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:07 pm

I sighed heavily.  "Lu," I said, reaching out to her, "you have always been my number one.  I would do anything to keep you.  You know that I had to make sure that there was nothing left to help there... I'm just sorry that it took so long."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:12 pm

I let him take hold of both my hands in his own.  I felt tears come to my eyes because of what he was saying to me.  "Ayden... I never wanted you to completely get rid of your family; I know how important family is," I said to him.  "I just... After this time, I couldn't understand why you would give him another chance after everything that he's done."  I chuckled sadly.  "I was blinded by my anger.  I'm sorry, too."  No, this would not fix everything that was going on between my husband and I, but it was a start.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:14 pm

I wiped a tear from my wife's cheek that had fallen and kissed her forehead gently.  "We can at least start working through everything," I said to her.  "Mistakes were made... but since we actually realize that, we can only move forward."  At least that was what I hoped would come from this.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:50 pm

I chuckled slightly and attempted a smile.  "At least we realize it," I agreed, shaking my head slightly.  "I get my bullheadedness from my mother, you know."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down