Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family time is still important, even at school -- September 2014

3 posters

Go down

Family time is still important, even at school -- September 2014 Empty Family time is still important, even at school -- September 2014

Post  Shaylee Jordan Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:45 am

It was my first year at Hogwarts and I thought it was kind of overwhelming.  I had hoped to be in he same House as one of my siblings -- either Slytherin or Ravenclaw -- but I was Sorted into Gryffindor.  It was a great experience, though; I got to see the House Dad had been in.  That must be how Brad felt when getting into the Ravenclaw Tower... then there was Naomi.  She was the oddball.  At least Brad could help me out until the split between the two towers... Naomi was in the bloody dungeons!

It was a Sunday morning and I woke up kind of late.  I got to the Great Hall for some breakfast when I saw my two siblings sitting at the Ravenclaw table.  I grinned and went over to them, sitting down across from them so we could carry on a conversation.  "I figured you guys would be out doing something by now," I said to them. "I slept in by quite a lot."
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Family time is still important, even at school -- September 2014 Empty Re: Family time is still important, even at school -- September 2014

Post  Naomi Jordan Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:50 pm

I smiled at my little sister.  "Nah, we figured we ought to wait for you," I said to her simply.  "You need help getting around here and knowing what you're doing and whatnot."  I piled eggs onto her plate for her.  "Eat... then we'll go exploring."
Naomi Jordan
Naomi Jordan

Back to top Go down

Family time is still important, even at school -- September 2014 Empty Re: Family time is still important, even at school -- September 2014

Post  Bradley Jordan Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:04 pm

I stared at Naomi, then turned to look at Shay.  "Or we barely got here ourselves," I said to my little sister.  "Don't let Naomi tell you we're that nice."  I smirked at them both.
Bradley Jordan
Bradley Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaylee Jordan Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:54 pm

I laughed, knowing Brad was in the right on this one.  "Yeah, trust me, I already know neither of you are that nice," I pointed out, piling food onto my plate in addition to what Naomi had already put there for me.  I saw that they both had nearly full plates, too.  "And what makes you think I need help?"
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Jordan Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:07 pm

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at Brad.  He could not play it cool just once.  Not ever.  I started to eat a bit more and smiled at her.  "Because you're merely eleven and we have a few years of knowledge to lend to you," I said to her simply.
Naomi Jordan
Naomi Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bradley Jordan Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:43 pm

I shrugged.  "Sure, something like what Naomi said, too," I said to my younger sister.  I smiled at her knowing that she appreciated it even if she would act like she did not.
Bradley Jordan
Bradley Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaylee Jordan Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:41 pm

I laughed at Naomi and Brad.  "I really don't need help, you guys," I said to them easily enough.  "I can take care of myself here."
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Jordan Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:47 am

I smirked at Shay.  "We aren't saying that you can't," I assured my little sister.  "But isn't it nice to know that you don't have to do it on your own?"
Naomi Jordan
Naomi Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bradley Jordan Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:55 am

"And you think we care wither way?" I pointed out, knowing that I woudl end up getting an evil look from both of my sisters.
Bradley Jordan
Bradley Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaylee Jordan Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:49 am

I sighed. "Alright, fine," I said, rolling my eyes at them. They thought they knew everything. "But you will have to let me do things on my own eventually, you know."
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Jordan Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:27 pm

I laughed at my little sister's stubborness. "We are well aware of that, Shay," I assured her easily enough. "I don't think it'll be difficult or anything... I just think it's nice if we can still do things together."
Naomi Jordan
Naomi Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down