Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993

+8
Percy Weasley
Molly Weasley
Annette Rameses
Gabriel Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander
Liam Collins
George Weasley
Ginny Weasley
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993 - Page 2 Empty Re: It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993

Post  Liam Collins Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:35 pm

I smiled at Bill and nodded.  "And, naturally, Liv will be coming with him," I answered.  No sooner were the words out of my mouth that Charlie and the Ollivanders walked through the door.  Bill went over to them and I went to Annette.  "Is Bill driving you mental yet?"
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993 - Page 2 Empty Re: It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993

Post  Lee Jordan Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:45 am

I grinned and waved at Liv.  She was looking splendid, but she had no eyes for anyone but Charlie.  I looked at the twins.  "This is getting so loud," I said, knowing that Mrs. Weasley would move us all outside soon.
Lee Jordan
Lee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Ollivander Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:41 am

I grinned at everyone.  I kept glancing over at Charlie, but moved away from him so everyone could give hugs.
Persephone Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:50 am

I gave Liv a look that told her to behave.  I could see the way she was looking at Charlie.  "I don't want to deal with anything," I said to her quietly as I went over to Bill to give him a hug.
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:08 am

I gave hugs to everybody as we all tried to cram into the living room of the Burrow.  "I am so happy to be here!" I said to them.  "Thank you for letting us stay here, Molly and Arthur."  I smiled at bill's parents.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:09 am

I gave Annette another hug.  "You are always welcomed here," I said to her sincerely.  "Why don't we get your things up to Bill's old room?"  I looked around at the boys.  "Oh, Percy!  Could you take their things upstairs?  Have George and Fred help you if need be.  I'd like to get some things organized in here."
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:42 pm

I sighed heavily knowing full well that it would be solely up to me to take my eldest brothers' things to the bedroom.  I grabbed Charlie's bag and Bill's bag because they were not too heavy (I was sure that they put a lightening charm on them).  I started to lug them up the stairs even though someone who was old enough to do magic could have gotten the job done twice as quickly and in just one trip.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:40 pm

I could not believe how many people were piling into the house.  "I'm going outside," I said, wanting to get some room to breathe.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:24 pm

I laughed when Percy was called upon to take the suitcases upstairs.  I looked at Gabe and Liam and gave my mates hugs.  "How are you two doing?" I asked them while my mum started in on Annie about the pregnancy.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:05 am

I followed my little brother outside and saw that Liv was out there helping set up the tables and seating.  I went over to help her.  "You're a guest, you don't need to help out," I said to her, grinning.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:21 pm

I was with Fred and Lee and we were trying ot figure out how to make this whole afternoon more lively.  "I think if we set off the fireworks it would help," I suggested simply.  "It wont' be anything too disastrous for us to get in trouble by Mum and it'd be a nice show."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Jordan Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:47 pm

"Yeah, I'd rather not be on your mum's bad side, mate," I said.  I had seen Mrs. Weasley get upset with the twins and their siblings a handful of times and I did not want to feel her wrath.
Lee Jordan
Lee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:03 pm

I looked past Bill and then at Annette and back at my mate.  "Well, clearly better off than you," I teased.  "Nah, I've been good.  I just got back from traveling a bit for some new supplies for Grandpa's shoppe.  He actually let me do it on my own rather than just watch the store while he went off."
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:14 pm

I chuckled and shrugged.  "I am actually now working at the Ministry," I said to the two of them, surprising them both.  "I know, I know... rather odd.  But Mum spoke to someone in the Obliviator's office and that's where I am now."  They were at least understanding of my condition -- of course, Mum made sure of it.  I had high marks in everything, plus numerous recommendations from professors and the like.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Ollivander Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:45 pm

I looked over at Charlie and chuckled nervously a bit.  "Oh, well, I'm basically an honorary Weasley, so I may as well help out," I said to him, shrugging.  He seemed to be really close to me and I was wondering if that was on purpose that I totally missed what he said to me.  "Oh, what?" I asked, feeling like a complete fool.
Persephone Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next