Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's a moment in time & it's stuck in my mind -- Spring 1993

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

There's a moment in time & it's stuck in my mind -- Spring 1993 Empty There's a moment in time & it's stuck in my mind -- Spring 1993

Post  Annette Rameses Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:36 am

I could not believe it -- the Healer just informed me that we would be having twins!  I wished that Bill would have been able to come to the appointment... ti would have been much easier for him to hear it from teh Healer rather than myself.  But I could not wait to tell him at hte same time.  I was so excited... I was just worried about what he would think.  I was making dinner and I heard him come in.  "Hey love," I called out to him, turning slightly to flash him a smile.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

There's a moment in time & it's stuck in my mind -- Spring 1993 Empty Re: There's a moment in time & it's stuck in my mind -- Spring 1993

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:43 pm

I smiled at Annette.  Even though she was only a few months along, she was glowing already.  I walked over and gave her a kiss.  "Smells delicious," I said to her honestly.  I lovedher cooking -- almost as much as Mum's.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

There's a moment in time & it's stuck in my mind -- Spring 1993 Empty Re: There's a moment in time & it's stuck in my mind -- Spring 1993

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:12 am

I was happy that he thought it smelled good.  It was starting to get to my stomach thanks to our twins.  "Thanks, dear," I said to him lightly.  "Would you like a beer or something...?" I hoped I was not coming o too strongly and give him a heads up as to what was going on.  I had no idea how he would react.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:22 am

I cocked an eyebrow and said, "Sure."  I was rather skeptical as to what was going on.  I sighed and watched Ann for a moment, staying quiet.  "Alright, what's going on?" I asked, noticing that she was making my favorite Egyptian cuisine as well as being overly nice to me.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:55 pm

I smiled, knowing that I was caught.  I took a deep breath and looked at him.  "Well, I got some news from the doctor today in the check up," I said to him slowly, wondering if he would automatically think the worse.  I know I did until the doctor explained.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:30 pm

I set my beer down, swallowing harshly causing myself to cough slightly.  Once my throat was clear, I looked at her.  "Everything alright with our little guy?" I asked.  We did not know if it was a boy or girl, but I just felt like it was a boy.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:07 pm

I smiled and nodded, putting a hand over my stomach.  "Yes, everything is great," I assured him.  "But there is a new development..."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:32 am

I cocked an eyebrow.  "What do you mean?  What new development?" I inquired, feeling a bit of unease.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:34 pm

I smiled at him and said, "We're having twins."  I held my breath, trying to gage is reaction.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:45 pm

I froze for a moment and wondered how that could be, but then I knew twins ran in our family.  A grin spread across my face and I stood up to embrace Ann.  "Oh that's wonderful!" I said, though my voice was full of shock.  "I can't believe it! ...Are you happy about twins?"
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:31 am

I grinned at him an nodded.  "Of coursre I am!" I said to him.  "Is it a little disconcerting?  Maybe.  Not what we expected, but that's not a problem at all."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:30 pm

I got up and hugged her, giving Annette a kiss on the cheek.  "They can't be as bad as Fred and George... I think I can handle our twins if they're like us," I assured her.  Being the eldest of seven, I was able to sort of help watch my younger brothers and sister.  So this should not be that bad... right?
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:10 am

I chuckled at Bill and sighed.  "They could end up being worse than your brothers," I teased him.  I was so happy that he was taking all of this so well.  I was worried that he might not.  Though I knew that he loved being in his big family, I just was not entirely sure if he would want to start out that big... especially when we were not even married.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:48 pm

I shook my head.  "Dear God, I hope that they aren't worse than Fred and George -- though if they have their heart, I'd be perfectly okay with that," I said to Annette.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:04 am

I smiled, pleased to hear Bill giving compliments to his younger brothers.  He was always so proud of all of his siblings.  I squeezed his hand.  "I'm sure they will be perfect little Weasleys," I said, knowing better than to say the word angel.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next