Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to save a life -- Early Winter/Early Spring 1997

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to save a life -- Early Winter/Early Spring 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: How to save a life -- Early Winter/Early Spring 1997

Post  Alfred Cattermole Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:20 pm

I laughed at Morgan's practicality.  "Ah, I have to agree with her there.  We definitely don't want to get pneumonia or anything," I said to the group.
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

How to save a life -- Early Winter/Early Spring 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: How to save a life -- Early Winter/Early Spring 1997

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:05 am

I sighed and nodded.  "Alright," I said, looking them over.  I was at least prpeared because that was where I was headed in the first place.  "Go get cloaks and whatnot..."
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:55 pm

We all headed back through the door to the common room and quickly got outside gear on.  We all met back up in the main area and returned on our way towards the Quidditch pitch.  "So there's five of us... how do we want to do this?  Teams or just goofing off and tossing the Quaffle around?" I asked.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:06 pm

I looked at the group.  "I think just goofing off would be the best idea," I said to them, hoping that they woudl agree with that.  I was not the best flyer, so I did not want to have a game -- even if it was for fun, obviously.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:52 am

I finished putting my gloves on and looked at everyone.  "Alright, just for fun is fine," I said, thinking that this could be a horrible idea... but fun at the same time.  I was sure that this could go either way.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:36 pm

I laughed a little bit. "Yeah, we definitely don't want a trip tot he Hospital Wing because maisie fell off her broom," I pointed out playfully. I was hoping that we would be able to get Morgan to smile a little bit.
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2