Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's the nobody -- Setember 1991

3 posters

Go down

He's the nobody -- Setember 1991 Empty He's the nobody -- Setember 1991

Post  Vincent Crabbe Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:52 am

Goyle, Malfoy, and I instantly foudn each other on the train.  We already knew each other, of course.  I scoped out everyone else who was Sorted into Slytherin with us... and I found the weakest link:  Pettigrew.  We all knew he came from a family of cowards.  Well, his mum was supposedly feisty, but still a coward in my opinion.

He was already back in the dorm before everyone else..  I was pretty sure he knew he was already the outcast.  "Don't get too cozy in here, Pettigrew," i said to him gruffly.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

He's the nobody -- Setember 1991 Empty Re: He's the nobody -- Setember 1991

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:22 pm

I jumped slightly.  I was not entirely sure if I belonged in Slytherin, but that was okay.  Mum had been in Slytherin and she was alright.  I turned to see that it was Crabbe's rough voice that had spoken.  I was not entirely sure what he meant.  I mean, he seemed daft, so perhaps he had no idea what he was even meaning.

"Erm, pardon?" I asked, trying to be polite and nice about things.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:10 am

I crossed my arms and looked at Pettigrew.  "You think you belong in here?  Not me," I siad to him.  "I'll make sure this never feels like a home to you."
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:15 pm

I sighed, shaking my head slightly.  "Be careful, Crabbe, if you think too much you'll hurt yourself," I Said to him.  Simply put, the Crabbes have never been known for their brains more for their brawn... which, right then, I probably should have been worried about.  He cracked his knuckles menacingly and I just stared at him.  Mum taught me one thing:  never back down.  She did that with my dad and the other death eaters, so I would do that with Crabbe.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm

I stared at him.  "Don't try to insult me, Pettigrew," I snapped at him.  "You would do well to not make me angry."  I did not want to deal with him, yet.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:20 pm

I shrugged.  "I think I'll take my chances, Crabbe," I said to him simply.  I could easily outrun Crabbe -- but I would end up getting a few different bruises and bloody noses.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:55 pm

Glaring, I cracked my knuckles as I approached Pettigrew.  "You won't have luck with that," I warned him.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:33 pm

Why did this have to be starting straight away like this?  I sighed and rolled my eyes.  "Shove it, Crabbe," I said to him, trying to be a bit more brave than I felt.  I really did not want to be beat up on my first night at school.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:41 am

I went towards Pettigrew. "You dont' belong here," I said to him again, making the distance between us much smaller.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:15 pm

I glared at Crabbe and refused to back down.  "And you don't know what you're talking about," I said to him simply.  I was surprised by how steady my voice was as I was sure I was going to get beat or something.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:26 am

"Your father was a coward... your mother a whore," I said. "You definitely don't belong here. I think it's time to prove it." I grinned evilly and cracked my knuckles.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:59 am

I had walked into the dorm at probably the wrong time, however it may have been perfect timing for Pettigrew's sake. "Hello boys," I said, walking over to my own bed. "What's going on?" I did not want to get intot he middle of anything, but I also was not going to just let a kid get beat up. I was a Slytherin, yes, but that did not necessarily mean that I was quite as evil as what others thought our House to be.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down