Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a girl crush, I hate to admit it -- Summer 2018 (SMUT)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've got a girl crush, I hate to admit it -- Summer 2018 (SMUT) - Page 2 Empty Re: I've got a girl crush, I hate to admit it -- Summer 2018 (SMUT)

Post  Viola Lestrange Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:39 am

Mina's breath on my neck sent goosebumps down my spine.  Though this was to keep her wrapped around my finger, it did not mean I did not enjoy it -- because I did.  Pulling my hand out of her skirt, I moved my hand to grab her breast.  I moved my lips down to her neck and then to the cleavage that was showing with the corset that she was wearing -- probably for my benefit.  After wetting her skin, I blew on it playfully, seeing the goosebumps rise on her skin.  

I spun Wilhelmina around so she was facing the willow, she was bracing her own hands against the trunk of the tree.  I pulled her hips towards mine so I was grinding up against her arse, my fingers sliding down the front of her skirt feeling her smooth skin of her pussy.  When I found her clitoris, I heard a gasp escape Mina's lips. I moved her hair with my other hand and started to kiss the back of her neck, sliding two fingers into her, feeling the warmth and wetness and feeling rather turned on by how easily Mina was putty in my hands.
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

I've got a girl crush, I hate to admit it -- Summer 2018 (SMUT) - Page 2 Empty Re: I've got a girl crush, I hate to admit it -- Summer 2018 (SMUT)

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:11 pm

Though I was a dominating person, I loved it when Viola took control.  I moaned as she moved her fingers inside of me, moving my hips slightly finding a rhythm with her fingers.  She pulled them out of me and I turned back to face her, moving my hands to her bum.  Without taking my sultry eyes from her own, I slid my fingers to the front of her pants and unzipped them.  I started to kiss her as my hands slid into her bottoms.  With my heightened senses, I could smell her and it turned me on even more.

My fingers slid into her pussy with extreme ease and I stroked the topside, enjoying the shudder of pleasure that went through her body.  I broke my lips away from hers and pulled my fingers out of her and licked the wetness that was there, looking into her eyes.  We somehow managed to make it to the ground without hurting ourselves.  I lifted her shirt up and delicately licked her stomach, trailing my way towards her pussy as I slid her jeans down her thighs as I went.  I looked up at her as my tongue started to flick at her clitoris.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2