Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMUT--Vacation -- Florida, Summer Break TBD

2 posters

Go down

SMUT--Vacation -- Florida, Summer Break TBD Empty SMUT--Vacation -- Florida, Summer Break TBD

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:49 am

I couldn't believe that we had actually been able to get away for summer break.  Of course, my dad and mum were hanging around somewhere, but the fact that Dean had been able to come... was unbelievable.  Especially since my dad doesn't approve of any boy for me except for Phoenix.  But still... I wasn't with him anymore.  I pulled on my bikini and cover up and got out of my hotel room and knocked on Dean's door.  He was sharing with my brother, but it wasn't a big deal for either of them.

Last edited by Addison Logan on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

SMUT--Vacation -- Florida, Summer Break TBD Empty Re: SMUT--Vacation -- Florida, Summer Break TBD

Post  Dean Black Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:51 am

Gemini had already went out with their parents, but I knew I had a date with Addison. I opened the door and saw her standing there. "Hey," I said getting out of the way so Addie could enter if she wanted, since I still had to get changed out of my pajama pants. "Sorry... slept in a little later than I had planned."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

SMUT--Vacation -- Florida, Summer Break TBD Empty Re: SMUT--Vacation -- Florida, Summer Break TBD

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:20 am

I rolled my eyes, not surprised at all. I walked into the room and closed the door behind me and put the deadbolt in it, so even if Gemini came up to the room, he wouldn't be able to get in. I walked up behind Dean and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head against his bare back. "We could always just stay up here..." I whispered, turning him around. I saw the look in his eyes and knew I had already won. But I figured I should just tease him a bit. He was nearly a head taller than me, so I started at his chest and gave a couple of kisses. Then I moved up to the hollow of his throat, base of his chin, by his ear, and finally to his lips. By the time I reached his lips, he was like putty in my hands. I pulled away and bit my lip the way I know drives him crazy. My hands stayed on his chest as I gazed up at him as if telling him it was his turn.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:21 am

Oh, my God. Addison Logan had me pegged. She knew I'd stay... she knew I'd melt with the way she kisses me like that. When she finished and pulled away, I grabbed her hips and drew her towards me. I bent down and kissed her with such a passion I heard her gasp as if a little surprised. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me as we made our way to the couch.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:33 am

I leaned back and pulled us onto the couch where we fell and I couldn't help but giggle. I readjusted him using my legs and just gazed at him, smiling. His hand went under my cover up and I leaned forward so he could slide it over my head. I put my hands on either side of his head and pulled him lips back to mine. I pulled his shaggy hair the way I know he likes and kissed his with such intensity I knew that this wasn't going to be just a simple make-out session like we normally do. I was ready and he was ready. We had gone this far before and then I just couldn't go that last step. I hope that Dean could tell that I wanted to now and that I was ready.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:44 am

Even with any other time we snogged, there was something different. I kissed her as my hand went behind her to untie the bikini top. I slid the top off over her head and put my hand on her breast as I kissed her. I started moving my hips to start grinding... oh God... this was heaven. Her hands went down and removed my shorts and I removed her bottoms. I had to stop for a moment and get a good look at my beautiful girlfriend.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:00 am

When Dean stopped, I started to feel self-conscious. "What?" I said, surprised by how quiet my voice sounded. I was about ready to grab the throw blanket over myself when Dean just smiled. I grinned back and without saying another word, we started kissing again.

When we started moving our hips in unison it was amazing. I was so glad we hadn't done anything more any of the other times... it wouldn't have felt like this. It seemed so explosive, yet perfect. We laid there snuggling on the couch afterwords as we kissed each other and talked. I couldn't believe that we had just had the most perfect morning. I looked at Dean. "Maybe we should go make our presence known to the outside world... that way Dad doesn't think of anything," I said with a slight smile.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:03 am

I nodded. We got dressed back into our swimsuits and I pulled a shirt over my chest as Addie pulled her coverup on. And we went down. I couldn't believe that we were going to be in Florida for a month or so. And I couldn't believe that our parents all allowed it. Though, just because Dad was back, didn't mean that he had the right to boss me around. It wasn't like he raised me at all. I knew I was too hard on him... especially after finding the map adn seeing the truth. But I can't help but to think that Dad should've done more.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:30 am

The month flew by and we were already needing to pack up to leave. I couldn't believe it! It had been wonderful. And, thanks to my secretive baby brother, Gemini and I switched rooms so Dean and I could be together. He didnt' care and if Dad asked, the rooms were the same. It was a pain to sneak around but it was necessary. We made it back to Europe and then things got interesting... there was some things we needed to go over. And when I talked to Dean, he was fine... but then it was time to discuss things with the parents...
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum