Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't lose hope (you never know what tomorrow will bring) -- Spring 2016

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Don't lose hope (you never know what tomorrow will bring) -- Spring 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't lose hope (you never know what tomorrow will bring) -- Spring 2016

Post  Phoebe McCullum Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:03 pm

I rolled my eyes at him.  "You're leaving the country and we're getting a divorce.  You know I will have sole custody and I can have all the say I want in whether or not you get to see her," I spat at him angrily.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Don't lose hope (you never know what tomorrow will bring) -- Spring 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't lose hope (you never know what tomorrow will bring) -- Spring 2016

Post  Graham McCullum Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:11 am

Dahlia's reaction made me so upset.  "You will not keep her away from me," I said back to her angirly.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:22 am

I felt my eyes flash angrily at my soon-to-be-ex-husband. "I can do as I please," I spat at him. "And you can leave this home now. Go enjoy your new life... you'll forget all about us anyways. Or you'll die, one or the other. Either way, I could care less."
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2