Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes superheroes reside in the heart's of small children fighting big battles -- Early Summer 2003

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sometimes superheroes reside in the heart's of small children fighting big battles -- Early Summer 2003 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sometimes superheroes reside in the heart's of small children fighting big battles -- Early Summer 2003

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:56 am

I chuckled at Bill's confidence.  Normally I had the same confidence, but when it came to my baby I just got so worried.  I smiled at my brother.  "I know she's tough," I agreed, "but she should not have to be at her age.  Not already."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Sometimes superheroes reside in the heart's of small children fighting big battles -- Early Summer 2003 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sometimes superheroes reside in the heart's of small children fighting big battles -- Early Summer 2003

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:50 am

I looked at Charlie.  "Her dad deals with dragons as well as her mother," I pointed out to him, "of course she was already going to be tough.  It's in her blood."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:25 am

Even though I was not technically her father, she still had Weasley blood.  I was not goign to argue that fact.  "Ah, and her uncle was a curse-breaker for Gringotts... so that accounts for something," I added, wanting to point that out to her.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:18 pm

I smirked.  "That's hardly near or there," I said, shaking my head.  "What matters is what you and Desi do for her right now.  And I know that with your efforts alone, Quinn will be fine -- besides, you have an army to help you as well."  All of us would help make sure that Quinn would be alright.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:17 pm

I was glad that Bill was always good at easing my worries -- even as adults.  "Ah, yes," I agreed, "I know Mum will be all over this completely."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2