Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

+29
Naomi Jordan
Parvati Patil
Shaylee Jordan
Rubeus Hagrid
Bradley Jordan
George Weasley
Bill Weasley
Parker Weasley
Noah Gellar
Phoebe McCullum
Jada Monroe Weasley
Percy Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Quinn Weasley
Seth Weasley
Declan Ambrose
Rosalynn Weasley
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ayden Greyback
Ron Weasley
Leopold Greyback
Jacob Weasley
Serenity Weasley
Molly Weasley
Benjamin Wood
Graham McCullum
Penelope Clearwater
Maggie O'Donoghue
Joshua Weasley
33 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Never.  We never lose our loved ones.  They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives.  We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018 - Page 7 Empty Re: Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:48 am

Declan Ambrose wrote:I sighed and nodded.  "Definitely," I said to her.  "I just... I don't know what to do for them.  None of them know how to deal with this... and it's just been such a bad time for everyone.  So much pain..." I knew that she knew what I meant.
I had to agree with him on that one.  "I know," I said to him gently.  "Declan, the only thing you really can do is just... be there.  Be there when Parker's world starts falling apart and help him.  guide him.  He's going to need that once the shock of hte loss wears off."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Never.  We never lose our loved ones.  They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives.  We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018 - Page 7 Empty Re: Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms -- December 2018

Post  Phoebe McCullum Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:57 am

Parker Weasley wrote:I gave Phoebe the best smile I could muster.  "Of course we can," I said to her.  She loved it when magic brought her coloring to life; Graham taught me the charm.  We got settled and I gave her the crayons so she could start coloring.  I joined in with her,a ctually, thinking it might be a good way to relieve some stress and sadness that was about overwhelming me.
I started to draw a unicorn.  They were my favorite. "Parker... why is everyone crying?" I asked.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:16 am

Penelope Clearwater wrote:I looked at Noah and smiled slightly.  "Oh, Noah, thank you.  Let me assist," I said,s tanding back up and squeezing Quinn's shoulder while I passed her and followed Noah into the kitchen.  I really wanted to see if he knew how Quinn was holding up; she was just... so vacant it seems.  "How is she doing?" I questioned, speaking quietly.
I looked at Quinn's aunt and sighed.  "She's... not great," I said to her honestly.  "It's hard to tell how she's handling thins, honestly."
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:01 pm

I listened to Mrs. Greyback and nodded.  "This is going to be horrible once the shock does wear off... for everyone.  I've never seen any of them like this before," I said quietly.  "And I can't even imagine your own family..."
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:00 am

Bill Weasley wrote:I looked at Dad and then he went to give Quinn a hug.  I walked past them to go upstairs to find Mum.  I took a deep breath and swallowed my pain and knocked on the door to the old bedroom where I heard Rosalynn and Mum speaking quietly.  "Ros, go downstairs, okay, sweetie?" I said to her gently.  I gave her a kiss on the cheek before she left.  I sat down on my old bed that was across from where my mother was sitting.

"Mum, I know why you're snapping at me.  And it's okay," I said to her.  "I'll take your anger and pain..." I leaned forward on my elbows, hands folded in front of me as I looked at my mum's tear streaked face.  "But just think of Charlie and Des... in their happy moments.  Not how... Mum, you didn't find them the way they were.  I moved them... Quinn was a mess..."  I took a deep breath.  I could not talk any more about how they were when I got there to Quinn's message of needing help.  It haunted whatever sleep I managed to obtain.  "Take your time grieving... just don't alienate anyone else.  Use me and only me; don't use dad or anyone else."  I stood up and leaned forward to give my mum a kiss on the forehead.  I could at least try to take that pain away from her and everyone else.  I knew that it pained Dad to see her taking it out on me, but I would talk to him once he was done comforting his granddaughter.
I could not believe what I was hearing from my eldest.  I could hear his sadness in his hollow voice.  I pulled him into a hug when he leaned forward to kiss my forehead.  "Honey, I am so sorry," I said to him gently, my tears flowing.  I could tell that Bill was not crying, but he at least hugged me back.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:28 am

I nodded as I poured some tea into mugs while Noah told me how Quinn was holding up.  "She is probably still in shock," I said quietly.  "It took awhile for the family to get through my dad's death... and that was not both of our parents."  I looked at Noah and tried to give him a bit of a reassuring smile.  "It will just take time."
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:49 pm

Phoebe McCullum wrote:
Parker Weasley wrote:I gave Phoebe the best smile I could muster.  "Of course we can," I said to her.  She loved it when magic brought her coloring to life; Graham taught me the charm.  We got settled and I gave her the crayons so she could start coloring.  I joined in with her,a ctually, thinking it might be a good way to relieve some stress and sadness that was about overwhelming me.
I started to draw a unicorn.  They were my favorite. "Parker... why is everyone crying?" I asked.
I continued coloring a bit because I was not entirely sure how Graham would want me to answer her.  I sighed and looked at Phoebe.  "Two very nice people have left us," I said to her slowly.  "They went up to heaven."
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:03 pm

I hugged my mother back tightly, knowing that she needed it much more than I did at the moment.  No one should have to bury their baby.  "It's okay," I said to her gently.  I kissed her cheek and let her go.  "Let's get back downstairs and help everyone."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:05 pm

I continued coloring while Parker told me what happened.  "Oh... but it's good up there, right?" I said, stopping and looking at him.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:24 am

Penelope Clearwater wrote:I nodded as I poured some tea into mugs while Noah told me how Quinn was holding up.  "She is probably still in shock," I said quietly.  "It took awhile for the family to get through my dad's death... and that was not both of our parents."  I looked at Noah and tried to give him a bit of a reassuring smile.  "It will just take time."
I was sure that Penelope was correct about that.  "I know," I assured Quinn's auntie.  "It's just... after everything Quinn has been through and the entire Weasley family with her health... this has to happen -- on top of everything else with the other side of the family."  I felt daft explaining this to Penny because she was there on both sides of the family as well.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:42 am

Bill Weasley wrote:I hugged my mother back tightly, knowing that she needed it much more than I did at the moment.  No one should have to bury their baby.  "It's okay," I said to her gently.  I kissed her cheek and let her go.  "Let's get back downstairs and help everyone."
I had no idea how lucky I was to have such an understanding family -- even if Arthur had to get after me.  I took a deep breath.  "I'll be down in a minute, honey," I said to him, not sure if I was ready to face everyone again.  I was worried about Bill -- he was handling everything.  And Charlie and Desi were his siblings... him and Charlie were always so close.  I knew Dora would take care of him, though.  She has always had.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:33 pm

Phoebe McCullum wrote:I continued coloring while Parker told me what happened.  "Oh... but it's good up there, right?" I said, stopping and looking at him.
I was not sure if I was the best person to be talking to Phoebe about death and heaven, but she was asking me.  So I had to answer her.  I sighed and nodded.  "Of course it is," I assured her.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:14 am

I saw Dad and Nan come back downstairs and I figured that things were alright.  I looked over at Ros, who had been kicked out so Dad could talk to Nan, and she did not look too convinced, either.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:54 pm

I had been quiet for most of this.  I could not believe that Charlie and Desdemona were gone.  I was pretty sure I was in shock.  I had no idea what to do with myself, honestly.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:04 am

I looked at parker.  "Then shouldn't we be happy?" I asked, wondering why we were all crying and sad.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next