Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy is the son whose faith in his mother is left unchallenged -- Winter Holiday 2010

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy is the son whose faith in his mother is left unchallenged -- Winter Holiday 2010 Empty Happy is the son whose faith in his mother is left unchallenged -- Winter Holiday 2010

Post  Annette Rameses Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:49 am

I knew that with me being awake and back in their lives, Bill was having an issue with me and the twins.  Seth was going to be staying with me this holiday, but Rosalynn wanted to stay with Dora and Bill.  That was alright... but I wanted to spend so much time with my daughter and son... it was so painful.  Bill had started to blow everything out of proportion when I said to him that I wanted partial custody.  I did not want it to be this huge fight, but that was what it turned into.  And the twins were having such a hard time with everything.  I waited at the station to pick my son up.  I bet he changed while he was in school -- I had seen him the past summer, but time changes everything.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Happy is the son whose faith in his mother is left unchallenged -- Winter Holiday 2010 Empty Re: Happy is the son whose faith in his mother is left unchallenged -- Winter Holiday 2010

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:28 pm

I had my suitcase full of clothes for the holiday and stepped off the train and looked around for my mum -- who looked so much like my sister it was crazy.  No wonder Dad always said that to her whenever she thought of Mum and missed her while she was in her coma.  I walked up to her and hugged her tihgtly.  "I've missed you," I said, loving the feel of my mother's arms around me.  Not that Dora didn't hug me, but there was just something different about the way Mum hugged me compared to Dora.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Happy is the son whose faith in his mother is left unchallenged -- Winter Holiday 2010 Empty Re: Happy is the son whose faith in his mother is left unchallenged -- Winter Holiday 2010

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:31 pm

I held onto Seth tightly and finally let him go.  I smiled at him.  "You have no idea," I replied, taking his bag for him.  "Come on... I can't wait to hear what's going on at school."  That was so a mom thing.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:14 am

I felt bad for having her carry my bag, but she would not let me take it back.  I just smiled at her and followed her.  "School is school," I said.  "But then again... I do like it.  Quidditch practice is intense.  I love it."
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:25 am

I smiled at Seth.  He reminded me so much of his father.  "Are you the captain of the team?" I asked him as we walked.  We had to get onto another train to get out towards where I lived.  Once off the train, we would then be driven directly home.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:30 pm

I grinned at my mum.  "I just became captain this year," I told her with enthusiasm.  "I'm a chaser, too, like dad."  I went into an entire explanation of what I was doing with the team this year.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:49 am

I was so happy that my son was getting along well at something he appeared to love.  I just wished I knew him better.  "Congratulations, Seth," I said to him, rubbing his back.  We boarded the other train that we needed to.  We sat down and were quiet for a moment.  "How is school coming along?  Are you doing well?" I asked, trying to be more motherly than I wanted to be.  I wanted to find everything out about him... but I did not want to bombard him.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:18 pm

I nodded.  "Yeah, it's going alright," I said to her.  "I'm not as smart as what Dad was -- Ros got all that.  I'm more... common sense smart than book smart.  But I do alright."
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:17 am

I shook my head, wanting to disagree with him, but then again... what did I really know?  "I'm sure that's not true," I said, trying to find some middle ground so I did not sound liek I was giving him just empty reassurances.  "You don't need to measure yourself up against your dad, you know.  I think you'll do much better if you end up doing things on your own road."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:07 am

I chuckled slightly.  "You sound like Nan," I told her simply, smiling at her.  I hoped that it was not a bad thing to bring up the family.  That was the most awkward thing about this entire situation.... how was mum's relationship with the rest of them now that they thought that she was taking us away from Dad?
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:03 am

I smiled at Seth.  "Well, your nan is right," I said to him simply.  "How is everyone doing?  I hope they aren't giving you too hard a time for spending your summer holiday in Egypt with me..."
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:41 am

I shook my head.  "They... well, you saw how they are," I said to her, my voice slightly sad sounding.  I wished they would all just understand.  "Ros is one of the only ones who completely understands... she wishes she could be here, but she's trying to protect Dad, you know?  She didn't want to leave him alone without one of us being there... thought it would be too much."  I wanted to make sure that Mum understood that.  I knew Rosalynn had spoken to her about it... but I wanted to make sure she believed my sister.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:46 pm

I nodded at my son, putting a hand on his arm.  "Seth, you don't need to defend your sister," I assured him.  "I'm not angry or upset with her for not coming with you.  I completely understand.  I would expect nothing less from either one of you -- trying to protect the ones you love."  I hoped that I put his worries at ease.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:22 pm

I smiled, relieved at what my mum said.  "I know... I just feel really bad for the way that they are treating you," I said to her honestly.  "...and the way they are starting to treat me."
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:54 pm

I shook my head.  "I'm not concerned about the way they are treating me," I assured my son.  I put a hand on his arm. " but they are starting to treat you disrespectfully?  Have you spoken to your dad about this?  Or has he been doing it, too?" I was not going to stand for that.  No one treated my children badly.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next