Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019?

+6
Meredith Lupin
Dean Black
Seth Weasley
Charlie Lupin
Emelyn Took
Alysha Lupin
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019? - Page 3 Empty Re: If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019?

Post  Sedona Black Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:31 pm

I hugged my brother.  "We'll get through this... the way we always have -- together," I replied to him.  I wanted to try to be strong for my brothers.  But was it something I really could do?
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019? - Page 3 Empty Re: If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019?

Post  Trinity Alice Longbottom Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:43 am

I quickly got ready in my black dress and heels. I curled my hair and applied light make-up in the mirror on top of Charlie's dresser. I sighed as I took one last look to make sure I looked okay, sighed and made my way back downstairs. "I'm ready." I told Charlie. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. "If you need anything, please just let me know. I'm always here for you."
Trinity Alice Longbottom
Trinity Alice Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:51 am

I nodded to Trinity as she got ready and we headed to the chapel. " Thanks..." I said as I held her close. I knew I would need her a lot today. I just wish it wasn't necessary. It wasn't like Meredith appreciated what Dad did for her. Which is why there is so much tension in the house now. We got to the front of the chapel, I felt my legs tighten. My grip on her hands tightened, a pain in my chest. I can't..move...
Charlie Lupin
Charlie Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:56 pm

Alysha Lupin wrote:I nodded, " thanks....I don't want to do anything stupid today." I told him as I walked over to the kettle. " Tea while we wait?" I asked him. I didn't care that by the time we were to finish it we would probably have to go. Tea was always the solution, although mum had cups of tea everywhere in their room. I sighed as I filled up the kettle and turned it on.
I nodded at Ally.  "Here, let me do it, Ally Cat," I said to her gently, but I did not really try to take over the job.  Perhaps she needed to do this.  Help keep her mind off of things.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:47 pm

I filled up the kettle and put it on the stove. " I'll let you make them.." I said as I started cleaning the counter off. I didn't know what to do with myself, " What do I do?" I asked him as if he knew something of an answer for me. I sat down at the table, " I don't know what to do with myself.."
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Alice Longbottom Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:43 am

I felt Charlies hand tighten over mine as we walked to the front of the chapel. I didn't mind, I knew he needed me today and I was glad I could be here for him. I couldn't imagine how hard this must be for him. He suddenly just stopped. I looked over at him. "Charlie, is there anything I can do?" I wanted to ask if he was okay, but I knew that was a stupid question.
Trinity Alice Longbottom
Trinity Alice Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:24 am

I couldn't move my legs. Tears clouded my vision, I knew Trin was talking to me and yet I couldn't hear her. My legs wouldn't let me move. We came ahead of everyone to help with the arrangements. I have to be able to get in there. I took a deep breath and exhaled. " We have to....get in there." I said looking at the looming doors. To which we would be saying goodbye to my father. I started moving again, got to the doors. I held the door open for her as we walked in.
Charlie Lupin
Charlie Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:57 am

I had no idea what to tell her really.  I put my hands on Ally's shoulders as the kettle warmed up for the tea.  I kissed the top of her head.  "I don't even know, Ally," I said to her.  I hated being unable to help her.  I hated feeling this way with Aunt Desi and Uncle Charlie... and they were not my parents even.  "When you're ready... you should talk to Quinn," I suggested, wondering if that would even be a good idea.  I mean, my cousin really has not been the same since her parents died, either.  I just hoped that Noah would be able to get her out of the funk she was in.  Would I even be able to get Alysha through this, either?
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Alice Longbottom Tue May 19, 2015 4:00 am

I tentatively walked into the room after Charlie opened the door. I waited for him to come in and stood with him while he just stood at the back of the room, not seeming able to move again. "Is there anything I can do?" I tried asking once more. I wanted to be able to help him but I wasn't sure there was anything I could do. I took his hand and gave a reassuring squeeze. "I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere."
Trinity Alice Longbottom
Trinity Alice Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin Sat May 30, 2015 10:09 am

I shook my head as the tears fell freely. " No..nothing you can do." I told her quietly. " You're doing everything already..." I said as I took a step forward. I have to make sure Dad looks all right for mum and Ally and technically I suppose Meredith. I pulled her aside me as we walked together up to my father's casket. The grip on my tight like a boa constrictor, " Hey dad..." I said as I broke into sobs wanting to be that little boy again with my dad there to teach me things. Here he lay now in front of us.
Charlie Lupin
Charlie Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Alice Longbottom Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:01 am

I followed him as we walked up to the casket, his grip on my hand was tight but I didn't mind. I wanted to give him some of my strength since I knew he needed it. I wasn't sure if he was right when he said I had done everything already but I wasn't going to argue with him. When he started sobbing, I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head against his chest. "I'm sorry." I felt tears come to my eyes as well and did my best to hold them back.
Trinity Alice Longbottom
Trinity Alice Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:47 am

Sobs racking my body, I didn't know what to do. Feeling the strength in me was leaving as I couldn't take the weight of myself anymore. I brought both of us down to the floor in front of the casket as I couldn't contain myself. Pulling myself into a ball of what I could. Just letting me cry, I couldn't keep it together. Although, Trinity was the only one I didn't mind being weak in front of. I had to have this time so I could be kept together for my mum.
Charlie Lupin
Charlie Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Alice Longbottom Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:47 am

Charlie pulled us both to the ground and started to break down. I wrapped my arms around him and gently rocked him. "I know it hurts honey. I'm so sorry." I hated seeing him like this, so broken, but I was glad that he could break down in front of me. It's never a good idea to keep things bottled up.
Trinity Alice Longbottom
Trinity Alice Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:50 am

I nodded, " Yeah, it makes sense...." I told him, well agreeing. " I understand...and thank you..." I said with an attempted smile. " I'm not sure when that will be.." I said as I made teas, putting mine down. Letting out a breath I did not know what the heck to do with myself. " We should go....I know we said to wait but let's go...." I said as I dreaded going there to say goodbye.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:21 am

Dean Black wrote:
Emelyn Took wrote:Waking up in our room as I looked to my side. The empty side that should have had my smiling husband, it didn't have him smiling back. Tears welling in my eyes as I didn't want to get up to get ready to say goodbye to him. I called one of the men in my life that knew how much I was hurting. He was there when it happened. I wish I was there for him. I sighed as I knew I would need him a lot sooner than I had anticipated, I walked over to the desk as I pulled parchment and ink out and quickly scribbled a letter to Dean.

Hi Dean....when you guys are ready could you all come here please?...then we can get going to the home....I don't know how we are going to make it today...I appreciate all your help......really I do...Thank you, Emmy

I tied it to Bandits leg as he flew off to the Haven. I sat watching as he flew out of view. Tears clouding my vision as I went to the closet as I went to get my dress. I took a deep breath as I pulled out my black mid length of my shin dress out of the closet.

I told my kids to come when they were ready, knowing that they would be there for each other.  I was worried about Ryan the most, but I knew that Dona and Stan would take care of him.  I was wearing one of my favorite black suits with a brighter tie; it was something that Will would have done.  Going to something like this with style and dignity.  A slight smile flickered on my face as I disappeared and reappeared at the house. 

I was upstairs and knocked on the master bedroom door.  "Emmy," I said, my voice calm and soothing.  I was internalizing everything like I always did.  I would be there for his family the way he would want me to be -- the way I would have wanted him to be had something ever happened to myself.

I opened the door to the bedroom as I looked to Dean, tear stained face as I let him in. I pulled him into a hug as I just let myself be consumed by the sadness I felt. I didn't know how to even begin on how I felt. I just needed this hug.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next