Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be there for you: Cause you're there for me too -- TBD

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

I'll be there for you:  Cause you're there for me too -- TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: I'll be there for you: Cause you're there for me too -- TBD

Post  Austin Matthews Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:27 pm

I smiled at Elliot and thanked her for the picture.  "Thank you, sweetie," I said to her.  "This will be the first picture I'll have for the room I'm staying in!"  I heard Lincoln answer Abel and I tried not to read into the fact that he did not say 'we'.  I could not blame him.  He had no idea who I was... he had this idea of the boy I used to be in his head that probably never changed at all.  I understood it, though.
Austin Matthews
Austin Matthews

Back to top Go down

I'll be there for you:  Cause you're there for me too -- TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: I'll be there for you: Cause you're there for me too -- TBD

Post  Elliot Matthews Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:05 am

I grinned and looked at everyone.  "He should stay here!  He knows Lincoln, yea?" I said.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:57 am

I laughed at Elliot's reason that Austin should stay and nodded. "Well, if Elliot wants you to stay, then you're staying." I said to him with a smile. I turned to Elliot. "And yes, Lincoln does know Mr. Austin, but it's a bit of a long story, okay sweetie?"

I turned to my husband and pretended to think about the options for dinner, "I vote pizza. We wouldn't want to scare Mr. Austin away with Lincoln's cooking now would we?" I asked the kids with a laugh. Of course I was joking, Lincoln was a pretty good cook, better than me sometimes, but I wanted to have a special dinner for the kids. "What do you guys think?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:49 pm

When the vote seemed unanimous, I grinned.  "Alright, pizza it is," I agreed.  I knew the kids would always vote pizza.  I looked at Austin and could see that he was a bit surprised by me agreeing with them in having him stay for at least supper.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Matthews Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:04 am

This was a lot harder than I ever thought it would be.  I knew that it was horrible what had happened to Lincoln.  He seemed to be doing alright.  "Since there's not much I can do to help with pizza... is there anything you'd like help with?  Perhaps getting the kids washed up before dinner?" I offered, just remembering the routine that had been drilled into mine and Lincoln's heads while we were younger and what Uncle Chris -- that bastard -- always had me do while growing up.
Austin Matthews
Austin Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:03 pm

I looked at Mr. Austin and laughed a bit.  "You have to wash up, too?  Linc and June do that all the time with us!" I said, really liking this guy.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:06 pm

I looked at Austin and was a bit surprised.  "Erm, yeah," I said to him as Elliot was already trying to take him away to the restroom where they would wash up.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum