Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998?

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998? - Page 2 Empty Re: Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998?

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:29 pm

I walked into the bedroom, glad to see that Pansy was sleeping.  I wrote a quick note and left it on my pillow so she would not worry if she woke up in the middle of the night.  I put on a dark pair of jeans, a black shirt, a black tie, and a black blazer.  Oh yeah, I could pull off all dark clothing on me.  I slicked my hair back easily and walked out to join Juniper.  I smiled slightly when I saw her.  "You look nice," I said to her.  I was not necessarily used to seeing her dressed that way.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998? - Page 2 Empty Re: Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998?

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:57 am

I smiled up at Draco when he walked into the room. "Thank you. I see you're trying to lighten the mood a bit." I said, indicating his all dark ensemble. I gave a small laugh. "It looks good." I assured him. I turned my gaze downward and saw my dark mark, clearly visible. My eyes widened as I looked up at my brother. "I'll be right back." Before he could respond, I ran into my room and got foundation, muggle make-up that they use to hid blemishes, mostly of the face. I used it to cove my mark since magic wouldn't work. I put a thick layer on, making sure it didn't look too obvious, before I put the foundation in my purse and went back into the parlour. "Sorry about that." I showed my brother my left arm. "Does it look okay?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:05 am

I looked down at her wrist and nodded.  "You can't even tell," I said.  It was just hard because I knew it was there.  I subconsciously tugged my shirt sleeve down due to the fact that I had a mark as well.  It was not as though it was something that was hard to conceal, though.  "Are you ready?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:37 am

"Draco, you're fine. You have a blazer on, I have a tank top." His was covered by his long sleeves while mine was out in the open. I knew it was easy to conceal but I had to cover it for my own benefit, to make sure no one ever saw it. I hated the fact that Draco had the Mark, it should've just been me who had to take it, but Pansy, the unborn twins, and Lincoln were okay. That's what mattered. I sighed and nodded, "Ready as I'll ever be."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:30 am

The sides of my mouth twitched slightly when she said that I was fine.  I would never feel that way with that cursed mark on my arm, something I knew that she understood completely.  "Let's go.... be normal," I said to her, wanting to say 'fun' but knowing that we could not necessarily afford to have fun.  We were always on edge due to Father and, now, the Marks on our arms.  I went to the door and held it open for her.  I would seal it with protection spells when we were both out.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:59 am

I walked out the door, turned back towards it as Draco closed it, and helped him put up all the protection spells we could think of. We took a moment after, just looking at the door, we had never done anything like this before but with our spells, Pansy should be safe for the time being. I looked at him and took his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "You ready?" I asked gently.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:00 pm

<< Haha, I was so going ot have Draco take her hand and the I saw that June already did it!!  I love how we think the same with the twins! Razz >>

I looked over at my sister, my need for a drink growing with every second, and nodded at her.  "Let's go," I said to her softly, not letting go of her hand as we started to walk away from the flat.  My heart was pounding in my chest.  Was this a good idea?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:48 pm

<<I think June and Draco have taken over our minds! lol it's awesome!! >>

I followed Draco, grateful that he was not letting go of my hand. I was having second thoughts about this, would Pansy really be safe without us? I shook my head to clear it, we had done everything we could to make sure she was well protected while we were out. She would be fine for the short amount of time we would be away. Besides, Draco and I need to have some time for ourselves. We had been so busy getting ready for the babies, attending the meetings and trying to pretend everything was okay in front of Pansy, we needed a night to ourselves. "Should we go to the Leaky Cauldron or somewhere else?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:45 am

<< I think they have!  I swear I have multiple personality disorder now from all these characters... Razz >>

I shook my head at my sister. "I would much rather find a place where no one knows who we are," I said to her honestly.  Then that way no one would try to stop us or tell Father or anything like that.  And, like the good little drinker that I was, I was used to going elsewhere - meaning that I had Muggle money. I was such a disgrace to teh Malfoy name... great.  I looked at Juniper.  "I know a place," I said, changing direction slightly to make it to Winchesters which was my favorite Muggle joint.  Yes, yes... I had to admit I had a favorite Muggle joint.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:39 am

<<oh so do I! It's awesome!! Also love the name of the bar!! >>

I nodded, figuring it would be a good idea to go somewhere no one would know us. And no one would recognize the Dark Mark. I didn't think he meant going to a Muggle joint though. "Draco, where are we?" I asked as he led me up the stairs to a place called Winchesters. "I don't have any muggle money." I informed him softly, feeling my pockets for the money I had left over from the foundation. We sat down in front of the bar and the bartender came up to us right away. He winked at me and smiled. "Hey sweet cheeks, what can I do ya for?" He asked. My eyes widened as I turned to Draco, completely unsure of what to do. I had no idea what to order or why he was winking at me.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon May 11, 2015 11:29 am

<< Lol thanks to supernatural Razz >>

I opened the door for June when we got to the bar.  "I've got us covered," I assured my sister while we walked up to the bar.  I smiled at the other bartender -- Stacey -- who would have helped me if Dave had not come over to hit on my sister.  I smiled slightly at Juniper's face.  "Dave," I said pointedly, "she will have a watermelon martini.  I'll have my normal Jack and coke."  I laid down a couple of bills of Muggle money.  I learned fast that to get them to just keep the drinks coming was to tip big at the beginning of the night.  I looked over at June while we waited to get our drinks.  "Some nights they have a band that comes in -- plays Muggle stuff -- that is up on that stage," I said to her softly so no one would overhear us.  I came here on some nights, well, it was always Thursday nights, to play things on stage with my guitar and the old piano they had.  I could just be my real self here because no one knew me.  I knew that I was risking letting Juniper in on how much I drank, but I could easily make something up as to why I came here often enough to have a normal and to know names and events.  

I smiled at my sister.  "Tonight, though, they have karaoke and then they just do regular music so we can end up dancing if you want," I said to her.  I had to check my watch and knew that my time table was correct.  

<< OMG, in addition to my random idea in the PM... I think they should know how to dance realy well... like from formal parties with the Blacks and Malfoy functions? >>
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun May 24, 2015 5:27 am

<<I love Supernatural Smile>>

I watched Draco interact with the bartender, David, and he winked at me once more before getting our drinks. I looked at Draco suspiciously when he spoke of the events that happened here. "How do you know all of that? And where did you get all of that muggle money?" I asked, wondering just how often he had been here. I raised my eyebrows slightly when he brought up dancing. "Dancing?" I asked. We had been pretty good dancers though, probably still were. Mother and Father taught us when we were really young so we could keep up with the adults at all the party's we had at the Manor. Father always likes to point out that the one good thing about Draco having a twin was he would always have a partner but since mother was there, it never got too bad at least. "It's been a while."

<< so like I said in the PM, love random PM ideas and I love the dancing idea, Smile I can totally see it all happening Smile lol >>
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:47 am

"I was prepared," I said easily, taking a drink from my Jack and coke.  I smiled at Juniper.  "Maybe for you," I teased, nudging her playfully.  "I will get you out there."  I looked around and saw a few of the regulars, nodding at the ones who recognized me.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:29 pm

I took a sip of my drink and was surprised it tasted rather good. I took a longer drink and nodded at my brother. "Good choice Draco." I said of my drink that he ordered for me. I raised my eyebrows as he spoke. "You didn't even know we were coming here tonight." I pointed out to him. "As for the dancing..." I looked around at all the people and shrunk into my seat a bit as I took another sip. "....yeah, that's not happening."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:17 am

"We'll see," I said, talking about the dancing.  Then I shrugged to answer Juniper's comment.  "Alright, I'll admit... I like this joint.  I come here enough to have money for this type of place."  The music started, so I had to speak louder.  I did not want to say anything like Muggle or anything while I had to speak at this volume.  "It does get rowdy after a bit, so be careful."

I set down my empty drink and then picked up another fresh one that Stacey brought over for me.  I had a feeling that she was going to be all over me and Dave all over June.  Stacey had a thing for me; I never did anything, though.  I had Pansy.  I smiled at Stacey and she put her hand on my arm for a lingering moment as I reached for my new drink.  She was very attractive.  She had almond shaped, dark eyes... dark hair, but pale skin.  Stacey did not suit her for a name and I wondered if it was fake or not.

Stacey walked away from me and I looked back to Juniper, taking a drink.  I saw her staring at me.  "What?" I asked innocently.  I was married; I would never do anything.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next