Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your eyes told a tale of an act of betrayal -- Fall 1990 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your eyes told a tale of an act of betrayal -- Fall 1990 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your eyes told a tale of an act of betrayal -- Fall 1990 (DONE)

Post  Lincoln Matthews Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:03 pm

I had no idea what to say.  "I mean... she's very kind.  But I had a hard time calling her by her first name," I said simply.  "I was raised to always be respectful and professional."  Calling her Healer Chloe seemed the complete opposite.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Your eyes told a tale of an act of betrayal -- Fall 1990 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your eyes told a tale of an act of betrayal -- Fall 1990 (DONE)

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:04 pm

I watched him as he took another sandwich.  "Were you being what your parents deemed disrespectful when that happened with your leg?" I asked him softly.  I noted the way he stiffened and got extremely nervous looking.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:05 pm

"I don't know what Healer Lupin --" that came out a lot easier than healer Chloe "--told you, Professor.  But this is nothing..." I trailed off, not entirely sure what to do with this.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:06 pm

I looked piercingly over the top of my cup.  "I highly doubt that," I said.  "I can assure you that she told me nothing but of her concerns for a young boy whose parents may be abusing him.  I didn't know it was you unti ljust now," I explained to him.  I recognized the signs and mostly by his reaction just now.  "You don't need to worry... I won't say anything except for the fact that I'm here for you if you ever wanted to talk."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:07 pm

I looked away from the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor while he spoke.  I could not believe it.  I raised my eyes when he said I could talk to him.  "I don't want it to get worse -- which it will if they found out anyone knows," I said, my voice barely above a whisper.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:08 pm

I had taken the silence to check the time and my eyes lifted from my watch when he spoke.  I felt for him when he commented what could and would happen.  "You don't need to worry.  Lincoln, I can help you if you let me," I said.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:08 pm

I shook my head at him.  "I don't need any help," I said quickly.  "I'll only be home for summers now... so there's no reason to get involved."  I could only imagine what Genevieve would think if she knew someone -- least of all Professor Lupin -- knew about what happened at home.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:09 pm

I sighed, not wantin gto push him.  "At least go to Madam Pomfrey?" I suggeste.  I really did nto want him to go wihtout some sort of help.  I could hopefully convince him of that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm

I was not sure.  "Do you think I could get her to believe it happened here?" I inquired.  I did not want to have to answer any quesitons.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:11 pm

I was not sure about that, but I knew Pomfrey did not ask many questions.  She did work at a school with young witches and wizards.  Many bizarre things happened here.  "She won't ask many questions... never has.  She believes it's best that way unless it interferes ith the care she can give," I explained.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:11 pm

I sighed.  "I'll go after dinner," I told him.  I would like to get around easier than I was  Hopefully that would be better than denying all help completely.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:12 pm

I smiled at him.  "That will do," I told him, glad to hear that he was going to accept some help.  We heard the bell and I looked at him.  "You better get to class.  Just remember I'm always here to talk to you if you need someone."  We both stood up and I walked him to my office door.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:13 pm

"Thank you, Professor," I said, grabbing my bag.  I was quite glad to have Charms next rather than having to have to travel across the grounds to Herbology in the greenhouses.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2