Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's off my chest but never off my mind -- Fall/Winter 2004

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's off my chest but never off my mind -- Fall/Winter 2004 - Page 2 Empty Re: It's off my chest but never off my mind -- Fall/Winter 2004

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:06 am

I raised my eyebrows slightly.  "Have you spoken of your doubts to Draco?" I inquired.  This could be my window of opportunity to remove this blight?
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

It's off my chest but never off my mind -- Fall/Winter 2004 - Page 2 Empty Re: It's off my chest but never off my mind -- Fall/Winter 2004

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:07 am

I shook my head.  "Oh no," I said, chuckling nervously.  "You know how he is... always saying things will be fine.  I just want what's best for both of them and sometimes I feel Draco only thinks about Keegan."  And speaking of, my daughter started to cry from the playroom.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:08 am

I looked at Pansy.  "Before you get her," I said, "if I could find a way to take care of Keegan without anything harming Ian?  It'd be a good combination and outcome for both children... would you let me help?" I could see the glimer of possibility flicker in her eyes and yet it went away.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:09 am

I stood up, hating that Lucius's help would be appreciated as much as Draco would hate it.  "I have to see what's wrong," I replied, walking out of the room.  Ian passed me, grumbling under his breath about Keegan as he went back to the parlor.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:10 am

I was so close.  Of course Pansy had no idea what I was really thinking.  I just needed to appeal to the mother side of Pansy.  I heard Dorian come in behind me while I poured another glass of scotch for myself.  I turned around and smiled at him.  "Dorian, what is the matter?" I asked him.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:11 am

I sighed.  "She bit me!" I exclaimed angrily.  "But does she get in trouble?  Of course not!  Do I get asked if I'm okay?  No... but I'm bleeding."  I showed Grandfather my finger where there was blood.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:12 am

I waved my wand and a bandage stopped the bleeding.  "Dorian, I want you to answer me honestly," I said silkily.  "Would you like it better if Keegan was not always around?  What if I told you I could help her go away?" If Dorian wanted this, I was sure that he could convince Pansy that I could help.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:13 am

My eyebrows moved closer together.  "Like... go away to a place where she will get help and be okay? And I get more attention?" I asked.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:14 am

Naturally my grandson would think innocently about it all.  I nodded at him.  "Sure," I said dismissively.  He did not really understand what I meant, however, that was okay.  "I could make that happen."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:15 am

I had gotten Keegan to fall asleep in my arms.  I walked into the parlor to collect Ian before heading home.  "Make what happen, Lucius?" I asked in a whisper.  I knew the way I interrupted irritated him by the look on his face.  I looked at my son.  "Please gather your things, Ian.  We need to get Keegan home."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:16 am

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I left the room.  Again, Keegan cut our visit short.  I hated how she always did that.  I grabbed my cloak only after cleaning up the playroom so Grandfather would not yell.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:17 am

I looked at Pansy.  "Dorian is feeling rather put out because of Keegan always getting top priority," I explained simply.  "And I have a solution in mind where I could amke something work where it's best for both of them."  I could see a glimmer of hope on her face.  "Will you let me see what I can do?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:18 am

I knew Ian was always put out.  My son came back in, loking disgruntled.  I turned to Lucius.  "Okay... but nothing drastic, please," I warned him.  I could not believe I said that.  But I was wearing so thin and I knew, despite what he said, Draco was as well.  I waited as Ian said goodbye to his grandfather.  I smiled at him before leavin gwith the kids.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2