Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If today was your last day

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

If today was your last day Empty If today was your last day

Post  Oliver Wood Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:15 am

Katie and I had decided that we were going to invite Percy and Penny over to have a little dinner with the six of us -- our boys were rather young still, though.  We wanted to ask them something very personal.  It had taken some time to decide upon, but we had made our decision.  I just hoped that Percy and Penelope would be willing to be Benjamin's godparents.  We really were not expecting anything to happen to us, but You-Know-Who was on a rise again and one never did know.  It was good to be safe.  I came out of Ben's room where he was napping in his crib to see Katie already working on dinner.  "Is it nearly that time already?" I asked.  It seemed like I had just gotten home from practice, though when I checked the time it was nearly a couple of hours ago.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

If today was your last day Empty Re: If today was your last day

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:25 am

I chuckled and nodded as I cut up the vegetables for the salad.  "Yes, love, it's that time already," I told him, giving him a kiss when he walked over to me.  "Why don't you get cleaned up?  I've got this covered.  You don't want to be all grimy from practice still when they get here... you know how Percy is."  I loved them to death, but Percy hated dirt.  It was always so entertaining how Percy and Oliver were such good friends.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:10 am

I called out to Penny when I got home a little later than expected.  "I'm sorry, love, but I do hope you've gotten Parker around without my help... Oliver and Katie are expecting us shortly," I said as I bustled around the bedroom grabbing some different clothes to wear other htan my work robes.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:13 pm

I was just finishing up fixing my hair as Parker had decided to pull it out -- again.  He loved my blonde locks for some reason.  I smiled at Percy and gave him a quick kiss.  "You're fine," I assured him.  Everything else was finished.   "We're ready when you are."  I knew that Percy was always one to be prompt on when he would arrive places.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:26 am

I came back out of the bedroom in fresh clothes.  I smiled at the two of them standing there.  "My favorite two people in the world," I said simply.  I gave her another kiss and took Parker from her.  I had been at the Ministry all day and wanted to spend some time with my boy.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 am

I grinned at him, easily letting him take our son outof my arms.  We started out to Oliver and Katie's place.  When we got there, I knocked on the door.  "Katie?  Oliver?" I called out, opening the door because that was just how our relationship was between teh four of us.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:57 am

I nodded at Katie and rushed to get cleaned up.  When I got finished brushing out my wet hair after dressing from the shower, I heard Penny's voice and went to the door and gave them hugs.  "Why don't we put Parker in the play pen with Ben?" I suggested, thinking that hte boys would love to play with each other.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:02 am

I smiled and handed Parker off to Oliver who walked into the other room to put him in with Ben.  The boys seemed to love each other and I could not help but laugh at the way they greeted each other.  "Do you need any help?" I asked, looking up at Oliver from our children.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:07 am

I walked into the kitchen to where Katie was and left the boys to talk -- though I did hear Percy offer to help.  "We've got it... you two have been straining at work all day," I said, shaking my head.  We did not need them coming in here and causing a mess.  I jumped right in with helping Katie finish up making supper.  "Did Oliver just get home, too?" I asked her when I saw some dirty Quidditch robes in the laundry area that was - unfortunately - right by the kitchen.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:35 am

I laughed and nodded.  I bewitched a couple of beers to float out to the boys.  I heard them call out a thanks while I tossed the salad.  "Yeah, barely got around himself when you two arrived here.  Percy looks a little stressed, did he just get home, too?" I questioned, noting how they both were quite enthusiastic about their beers.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:27 am

"Thanks, love," I said opening my bottle.  I took a swig and sighed.  "How is everything going on your end?"  I could see stress lines on Percy's face.  He was at the Ministry during this time and I knew that it was hectic and chaotic with things going on to try to stop You-Know-Who and the new minister.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:53 pm

I chuckled slightly and shook my head.  "Just a little chaotic," I said.  I lowered my voice so it would not carry in to Penelope and Katie in the kitchen.  "It's getting harder and harder to tell who is with us and who is under the Imperius curse... I'm almost thinking of getting Penny into hiding or having her stay at the Burrow just in case, you know?  I don't want to do anything that would hurt her or Parker."  I sighed and drank deeply, enjoying the beer.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:06 pm

I nodded, I coul dnot even imagine.  "That may be best to do, mate," I said, not even thinking of that.  "Penny would understand, I'm sure.  I could not believe that we did not even think of something like that.  "Perhaps to the burrow?  or they're both welcome here... granted, it'd be cramped, but it's better than nothing."
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:25 pm

I nodded as we started to put everything on the table.  "Yeah, they've been working him later and later with what's going on," I said.  I looked out into the living room and was glad to see that Oliver was getting Percy to relax.  "It's been rough, but he's tough... he's holding on pretty well.  It's just getting worse and it'll only be a matter of time before something is going to happen there that he won't be able to get out of, I think..." I trailed off of my worries.  I took a deep breath and smiled.  "But we're here to try to celebrate some good and have a nice evening, so let's not bring up the Ministry, hmm?"
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:44 pm

I smiled.  "That's probably the best way of thinking," I agreed with Penny.  "Boys.. if you want to grab Parker and Ben, dinner's ready."  I waved my wand and the high chairs came into view as they had been sitting in the kitchen out of the way.  I waved my wand again and got drinks for Penny and myself.  We all sat down and started dishing out the food that I had made.  We all started to eat and talk with each other of non-important things for a little while.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next