Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somebody help me tame this animal -- Summer 1980

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Somebody help me tame this animal -- Summer 1980 - Page 3 Empty Re: Somebody help me tame this animal -- Summer 1980

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:58 pm

I opened my mouth to have a retort, but ht look in the headmaster's eyes stopped me.  "I-I... I'm sorry, Professor," I said to him, wondering what he had gone through to have that oh-so-familiar look in his eyes that I saw in mine all the time.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Somebody help me tame this animal -- Summer 1980 - Page 3 Empty Re: Somebody help me tame this animal -- Summer 1980

Post  Albus Dumbledore Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:42 am

I smiled at Remus and shook my head.  "No need to apologize, Remus," I told him simply.  "Just remember that this old man does have his own reasons for being wise enough to guide the youth."
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:28 am

I chuckled slightly.  "You know, I never view you as an old man for some reason," I said to him simply.  "But I guess you kind of are, aren't you?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:54 pm

To hear Remus chuckle after the conversation we were having was nice.  "Yes, I am quite the old man," I assured Remus.  "Not that I necessarily advertise it... but I do think that my beard gives it away."  I wanted to make sure that Remus was in a better mood by the time he left my office.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Professor Dumbledore was catching me so off guard with what he was saying to me.  That normally did not happen.  I smiled again at him.  "One would think the beard would give it away... but I'm glad you did not say grays.  I do think I am graying prematurely... which makes sense," I said to the headmaster, shrugging slightly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:55 am

"Well, I do not think that anyone minds the gray -- it helps make you distinguished," I said, knowing that was how some people described me -- Professor McGonagall in fact had said just that to me once at a staff holiday party back in the day.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:09 am

I raised my eyebrows at the Headmaster, chuckling.  "And do I even want to know what makes you say that?" I inquired, not entirely sure if I liked where this was going.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:04 pm

I merely chuckled and enjoyed the look on Remus's face.  "It is nothing like what you're thinking," I assured him, though I was not entirely sure what was going through the young man's mind.  "Just know that you don't need to fret.  Chloe loves you -- gray, scars, and all."
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:15 pm

I sighed, looking at the Headmaster.  "If you insist, who am I to argue with a man of such wisdom?" I inquired teasingly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:52 pm

I smiled at him.  "You're not supposed to," I assured him.  Then I sighed, having to get back down to business.  "Remus, I know you came to me tonight with fears... but there is something else I must ask of you."  I knew this would be the hardest thing yet for him.  He needed to try to befriend Greyback.  That was the only way the other werewolves of the underground would trust him.  I was sure that he knew this, but I also knew he would not touch that subject unless I asked it of him.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:34 am

I could feel the color drain from my face when he said that.  I sat down heavily in the chair across from the headmaster.  "Professor... isn't there some other way?" I asked, knowing what he was goign to say.  I could not do that.  If I did... I feared I would lose myself -- or worse, get in too deep and end up losing someone I loved.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:22 pm

"Remus, you must befriend him.  Or at least become cordial with him.  Earn as much trust from Greyback as you can," I sai to him, urging him to do this.  I did not want to lose this aspect of the war to Voldemort -- not when we had such an asset as Remus Lupin to infiltrate the werewolves as fully as he could.  He just was not doing this to the full potential.  "You are strong enough to do this."
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Why must this be asked of me?  I was all willing to do my part for the Order... but this?  I sighed and nodded.  "Yes, sir," I said to the headmaster.  I was not going to say no to Dumbledore, but he had too much faith in me.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon May 18, 2015 7:43 am

I new that there was nothing that I could say to make this easier on the boy.  "Just remember that you have your friends and you have Chloe.  Always keep that in mind," I said to him softly.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:27 am

I nodded at the headmaster.  "Of course," I said.  They were always on my mind -- especially Chloe and Will.  "I will do my best, sir," I assured Dumbledore.  It was the only thing I could do at this point in time.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next