Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers in Giving Chances -- Late Summer 1971

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Believers in Giving Chances -- Late Summer 1971 - Page 5 Empty Re: Believers in Giving Chances -- Late Summer 1971

Post  Jonathan Lupin Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:40 am

I chuckled and shook my head at Remus.  "Son, you don't need to put too much stock into what the Ollivanders say about your wand.  That doesnt' mean that will be who you are," I explained.  "However, I do believe that you will always be a good and brave man.  You will do what is right no matter what.  Do you want to know why I think that?"  I waited until Remus nodded at me before I continued with my story.  "Because that is who you are.  Your wand doesn't change who you are, Remus."
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Believers in Giving Chances -- Late Summer 1971 - Page 5 Empty Re: Believers in Giving Chances -- Late Summer 1971

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:18 pm

I could not believe what I heard from my dad.  A grin spread across my face.  "You really think that's who I am?" I asked, rather proud that my dad thought so highly of me.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun May 22, 2016 9:35 am

I was so happy to see a grin like that on my son's face; that seemed to hardly happen lately.  "Of course," I assured him.  "You just need to start believing it yourself."
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:07 pm

I could not believe that my dad thought so highly of me.  I honestly could not stop smiling.  "That's brilliant," I said to him, knowing that he would love to see that I actually believed him.  Even if it would probably only last a moment.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5