Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's nothing else to lose. --TBD

+2
Ember Potter Black
Chloe Murdock Lupin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

There's nothing else to lose. --TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: There's nothing else to lose. --TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:28 am

I finally found her, the woman who not only took Remus from me but took a piece of me with him. I was going to make her bleed. I know I might not get out of this. She needs to die, or I do. I have felt hollow ever since the death announcement. I know I haven't been myself at all. I just hope that I get to make her pay. I had my wand at the ready as I wasn't sure where she would pop up. I had followed the destruction.

(((( yeah after the remus death,he should be there when she does))))
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

There's nothing else to lose. --TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: There's nothing else to lose. --TBD

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:27 am

I was having a bit too much fun wreaking havoc wherever I felt like going.  It was my specialty.  I heard movement and I hid slightly, seeing that it was Chloe Lupin.  I smirked.  I stepped out behind her.  "Oh, why hello, Lupin," I said to her softly.  "Any news on your dear husband?  Oh, that's right.  I arranged for his murder."  I smiled darkly at her.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:15 am

Glaring as I stepped toward her. " that's right and you think I was just going to take it?" I asked her. I held onto my wand tightly as we moved toward one another. " You really think I wasn't going to do something back.."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:55 pm

I smiled my dark little smile at her.  "Oh no," I said to her easily enough.  Then my tone darkened.  "I was waiting for you.  I was hoping you would do this now that he is gone.  Makes this so much more entertaining to me."  I twirled my wand in my hand almost lazily.  I would be able to pounce on her quickly -- she was not used to dueling like this.  I, however, was far more prepared.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:16 am

I nodded to prongs as we set off in the opposite direction. I hoped Chloe would be okay, I knew she wanted revenge. She wants belllatrix to pay for what she did. We didn't find a body though. Which for Bella was strange, it would be on display almost like a victory trophy. I shuddered at the thought. "She'll pay for this." I said quietly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:11 pm

I nodded, my jaw clenched.  I had no doubt that Sirius meant that.  "We need Remus," I said to my best mate.  This was ridiculous.  I could not believe that Moony had lost it... at least for the moment.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:37 pm

I nodded, " I agree...you guys can deal without me right now. I will go find him and bring him back. Don't let her get away." I said darkly as I knew he wouldn't I just had to think of something to help me find him quickly I transformed as I took off to find one of my best friends and to bring him home.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:02 pm

As much as I did not want Sirius to go off on his own, I knew that it was for the best. He woudl find Remus, there was no doubt in my mind that would happen if it was still Remus...
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:30 pm

I urged myself to go faster and faster. Chloe needed him and he needed her. He had to know that by now, he is bull headed but he knows. Doesn't he? I'll just slam it into his head if necessary and there it was I caught him for a brief moment. I took off in the direction his scent came from.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2