Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

4 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986? - Page 19 Empty Re: It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:30 am

"With you, maybe." I turned back to the puzzle, not wanting Draco to be able to read my expression. I wasn't really sure what it was I was feeling, maybe I was just wishing Father would treat me like he treats Draco, even if only for a bit. "I'm happy that you'll be able to spend time with him though. It'll be fun for you." I wasn't trying to feel sorry for myself, but Draco had to realize my relationship with Father was totally different than his.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986? - Page 19 Empty Re: It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:21 pm

I sighed. "Yeah, but you've got mum," I said to her, calling her improperly because Father was not home.  "She loves you enough for both of them."  That was simple enough, right?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:55 am

I looked over at my brother. "Father still won't let show she loves me when he's around." I reminded him. I sighed. "But that's okay, it just makes the times that she can even more special." I wasn't sure if I really believed it or not, but I didn't want Draco worrying about me.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:02 am

As much as I wanted to believe Juniper, I did not.  "I know... it's all just stupid," I said sadly, putting som epieces together of the puzzle.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:32 am

I turned and looked at my twin. "Not everything's stupid." I countered. "You're not stupid, you did magic yesterday." I reminded. I may be stupid but I knew Draco wasn't.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:28 am

I smiled slightly at her.  "That has nothing to do with smarts, though," I informed my sister.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:57 am

"What if it does?" I asked seriously, looking over at my brother. "That's probably why I can't do it, because I'm stupid." I was sure that's what Father thought of me now, he always did and this just added more truth to it.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:57 pm

I shook my head at her.  "You're not stupid, June," I said to her simply.  "Don't ever say that.  You're smarter than me sometimes.  You just don't get acknowledgement for any of it."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:45 pm

"Father would beg to differ." I said unnecessarily, half heartedly attempting to put pieces of the puzzle together. I bit my lip slightly, "Why do you think that is Draco?" I asked, unsure if I actually wanted an answer. "Why do you think they treat me differently?" I wasn't sure if I really believed what Mother had said, that Father loved both of us. I knew he loved Draco but I wasn't sure if he loved me at all.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:15 am

I shrugged, putting a piece into the puzzle in front of us while trying to have my young mind figure out the puzzle that was our father.  "Probably because he only wanted an heir," I said to my sister honestly.  "A son to take his place in the family when he's gone."  I sighed, looking at Juniper.  "But I want you around.  I'll make sure that they realize how awesome you are."  I smiled at my twin, hoping she believed me.  I would try my best to do just that.  Make her special because they did not think that she was at all, but I knew better than to believe that.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:35 am

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea Draco." I replied slowly. "I don't want you to get in trouble with Father for not thinking like him." I looked down and pretended to try to fit pieces of our puzzle together. "It'll be better for everyone if we both just leave things be." I was just happy that Draco was on Fathers good side. He didn't need to worry about me, I was just curious if there was anything I could do to change Fathers mind about me. I was learning though, that nothing would do that.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon May 11, 2015 11:08 am

I shook my head.  "Father won't do anything to me that'll be that bad," I assured her.  "He won't want to hurt me too bad... he needs me around.  I'm the heir."  I puffed out my chest playfully and laughed sadly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun May 24, 2015 5:24 am

I raised my eyebrows at my brother. "Okay, heir, I still don't want you to get hurt, even if t's not that bad." I sighed and tried to put another piece of the puzzle together but it was not the right piece. "You know he would probably just turn it into something I did wrong anyway. Trust me Draco, just don't worry about it. I'll be fine."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:43 am

I shrugged, focusing on the puzzle again.  "Well, don't worry about me... they'll know.  Because you are pretty cool... for now anyways," I teased.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:27 pm

I rolled my eyes at my brother and shook my head. "Whatever." I was about to go back to the puzzle but I tuned back to Draco instead, really looking at him. What was it that Father saw in him that he didn't see in me? A lightbulb when off in my head and I stood up, abandoning the puzzle. Draco always did things before me, that's why Father loved him. I just had to prove to him that I was just as good as my twin. I bit my lip and looked around the room for something I could do to prove to my Father that I was worth it.

<<this was unexpected and could lead to disaster if things go wrong when Lucius gets home but let me know if you want me to rewrite it or anything..... Smile >>
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next