Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future isn't always set in stone -- TBD

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The future isn't always set in stone -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: The future isn't always set in stone -- TBD

Post  Joshua Weasley Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:53 am

I was glad that Ally had left.  I looked at Malfoy.  "You're such a git" I said, shoving him and walking past him.  I did not want to sink to his level and fight with him.  But I did not care how much you despise someone, you do not going around flaunting that their grandfather just died.  He might not be dead... sometimes Stan's visions were not the best.  He sees them and panics a lot, so perhaps he panicked and jumped the gun on this one.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

The future isn't always set in stone -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: The future isn't always set in stone -- TBD

Post  Alysha Lupin Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:10 pm

I had looked everywhere, finally I had found him. " Stan!!!" I shouted so he knew I was coming as I picked up the pace and ran to him. I felt a fresh batch of tears fall the closer I got to him. I going my arms out and pretty much jumped into him. I knew he wouldn't let me fall.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am

I spun around and was able to hold Alysha the minute she jumped into my arms.  Vibrations and noises sort of gave me a kind of grainy, fuzzy line of vision.  It was incredibly hard to explain, but it was something that had strengthened over time for which I was grateful.  Tears caught in my throat as I fought from letting them fall.  "Ally... I'm sorry," I said quietly, not entirely sure how she had found out, but it was obvious she knew.  I felt her damp cheek against mine.  I held her tightly.  "I-I sent to everyone... I-I normally go to him for advice on them... but I have no idea who to go to now.  So I told the family to come quickly... I'm just trying to focus on every detail..." I knew that I was talking a lot, but what I saw had scared me.  Which was not entirely easy to do.  And a way that I helped ease my fears was by talking.  The only time that I talked as much as Sedona was when I was a little fearful.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Fri May 02, 2014 2:18 pm

I held him at arms length. " They're on their way no doubt..." I said as I was trying to push down the urge to let my tears fall. I don't want to continuously cry. Although, I knew that wouldn't be able to last much longer. " Well, how about we sit down and you can tell me what you saw?"
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Fri May 02, 2014 6:10 pm

I nodded and let her lead us someplace so I could talk to her without others interrupting us.  I took a deep breath and hoped that I could make it through retelling this vision as many times as I was sure I was going to have to.  "Alright... here goes," I began, focusing on what I had seen.  

"It was one of those visions where I was actually there, just lingering in the background... it's how I know that it was happening when I saw it rather than in the future," I explained, unsure of what all Ally knew about my visions.  "It was a wooded area -- there was a little fire going... and there sat Uncle Remus.  The look on his face as he stared into the flames..." I trailed off, my voice breaking.  He had looked so lost and afraid and lonely and sad.  There was no one word to describe the emotion that was written on his face.  "Something caught our attention," I continued, speaking as plural because when Uncle Remus had heard it in teh vision, so had I.  "This man -- he had longer blonde hair, blue eyes, a little bit of stubble... and he seemed slightly familiar, but I have never seen him before.  Anyways, they were talking, but I was afraid that if I got any nearer, the vision would disappear.  I couldn't hear what they said... but it escalated into them changing into their wolves and they fought."  I took a shaky breath and continued to plow forward.  If I stopped I knew that I would not be able to begin speaking again for my emotion would take over.  "It almost looked like a fair fight... but the other guy won.  Ally, there was blood everywhere... Uncle Remus wasn't moving.  And my emotions took over, I ran towards him but that's when the vision disappeared.  He-He didn't look like he was breathing when I saw him last.  A-And I have no idea where he is, so even if he was still alive when that happened... if he does not get help, h-he is probably gone," I finished sadly, my voice trembling.  I was shaking so badly after telling her what I had seen.  Perhaps she could help me tell it to everyone else... but I knew my description to Ally about that other man was vague, but I did not expect her to know who it was.  I was hoping that maybe one of our parents would know, though.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Tue May 06, 2014 3:26 am

I held Stan near me as he spoke. Teas clouding my vision. " That is hard....I couldn't imagine seeing that.." I managed to sputter out. That could be it was just a bad fight. Normally though, " It was happening so that means...." I stopped myself. That could mean he is just badly injured and lost consciousness. " I'm glad I can help you through it.." I urged him. " I know how hard it must be to have to go through that. " I had no idea but I was trying.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue May 06, 2014 7:06 am

I nodded slightly and ran my hands through my hair.  I heard some footsteps and figured that it was just other students meandering to class or something.  "Ally, there is something else," I said quietly.  Those words echoed in my head in the steely, cold voice of the mystery attacker.  "He said it was for his dad or something like that."  I blinked back tears.  "I just wish they would get here... Dad and Uncle Will - they'd know what to do."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:16 am

I felt my brows furrow, " He said it was for his......" I stopped my thought as I felt I knew where it was going. " The only family that hates the Lupin's thanks to great grandpa. He had some sort of debt with him or something and Fenrir Greyback attacked Gramps.....when he was a child." I said as I was sputtering. I hoped Dad and Uncle Dean showed up soon. I couldn't continue to attempt to be strong as I was already failing. " The Greybacks.....I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:19 pm

I bit my lip slightly and said, "Yeah... but didn't Uncle Remus take care of Fenrir Greyback?" then it hit me.  Wilhelmina Greyback... her dad... I felt bile rise in my throat and I felt like I was going to be sick.  How could her family do this?  What did Uncle remus ever do?  He defended his family and that was it.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:58 am

I nodded as the tears clouded my vision. Wilhelmina and her father, and the other Greybacks. Dad told me about what had happened between grandpa and fenrir. " Bad blood between the families. " I said quietly. It was probably something ridiculous like an ambush. I wouldn't speak those opinions though.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:45 am

I nodded slowly.  I was seeing the scene before me yet again.  "It was only him and Uncle Remus... but... he was so angry and Uncle Remus... he was trying not to lose control..." I stopped, unable to really go into it again.  I could not.  I wished that I could close my eyes and not see what had been in my vision.  But then again, my entire world was mostly black anyways, so there was no escaping this.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:01 am

I was so angry and upset. I needed Gramps to be okay. I need my dad, I need.....I don't know what I need. I needed to not see Malfoy. " Yeah, it does get hard sometimes.." I told him pointing out to the not losing control. " Like now for instance, I may have punched Malfoy in the jaw. " I told him, biting my lip. " He got talking and well punch now ask questions later..." I said as if it was nothing. " It's done now and they will get here soon." I said trying to switch my mood to help stan more then I was.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2