Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This pain is worse than it ever was -- Late Summer 2016

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This pain is worse than it ever was -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: This pain is worse than it ever was -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Graham McCullum Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:31 am

I nodded.  "I'm not in school, but I got a job helping in the hospital wing.  The Headmaster -- Lupin -- is being really cool about everything," I said.  I had been worried whether or not he would let me do some study work while going to chemo and stuff.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

This pain is worse than it ever was -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: This pain is worse than it ever was -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Quinn Weasley Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:32 am

I could not help but laugh.  "Yeah... he's awesome.  Makes a splendid cup of tea... but never let him make you brownies.  He burns those," I explained.  I ended up looking at him and I realized that look on Graham's face.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:33 am

I stared at her.  "The Headmaster makes the students tea and brownies?" I asked, really confused. I could see making it for the staff... but not students.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:34 am

I laughed.  "He's my uncle," I said simply.  "But if you have to go into his office, he does always have tea."  I was grateful that my treatment was nearly over.  "So you'll be in the hospital wing/  You want to be a Healer?"
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 am

I nodded.  "Yeah... I don't know if I'll ever get to the point of working here, but I try to keep goals," I explained.  That was one thing I knew one needed to do while being a cancer patient.  The door to the treatment room opened up and a brunette and a red head about Quinn's age I would guess came in.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:38 am

I followed Graham's eyes and saw my mum and cousin.  "Ren!  I didn't know you were coming!" I said happily.  I loved it when Mum and Dad brought random family members while at my treatments.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:39 am

I grinned at Quinn and saw she had quite a lovely little friend sitting with her.  "Oh, hi!" I said, offering my hand.  "I'm Serenity, by the way.  I'm Quinn's cousin."
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:50 am

I smiled and gave Quinn a quick kiss on the cheek.  I moved out of the way as a Healer came in to help Quinn.  "We were going to try to get some food for her... would you and anyone your with want to join us?" I asked, helping my daughter get a sweater on.  She was always cold after her treatments.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:51 am

I stood up and smiled politely.  "It's nice to meet you both," I said, shaking serenity's hand.  "But I do believe my work here is complete.  Thanks for the offer; I'm gonna head on home."  I was not wanting to get too entirely involved -- especially since I would end up as a staff member at their school.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:52 am

"Hopefully we'll see each other next treatment, Graham.  Thanks for visiting," I said to him.  We all watched Graham leave and then I felt my mum and Ren staring at me.  "Oh, would the two of you stop it," I said, rolling my eyes at them.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:54 am

"He was super cute," I said, walking out with Aunt Desi and Quinn.  I really hoped my cousin did not want dibs on him.  I knew Dad would not like me to date anyone... but I would be perfectly content with being with someone who looked like Graham.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:55 am

"He's going to be in the hospital wing at school," I pointed out.  "He's probably too old, Ren."  I started to bicker a little bit with my cousin about whether or not it was wise to even be thinking about flirting with him or more.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:56 am

I led the way to where we would grab something to eat, smiling at how the girls started arguing about the young man we just met.  It was all I I could do to not laugh at the two of them.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2