Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE)

Post  Anastasia Williams Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:53 am

When we were far enough away from the class, I looked at Lyla.  "You never got tthe chance to tell me who you had in mind for me," I said, curiosity eating away at me.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE)

Post  Lyla Potter Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:36 am

I chuckled evilly.  I knew I would get her attention by saying I could easily find her a man.  "There are a few handsome men that I knwo are single," I said.  I had to give her some options, did I not?
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:39 am

Why was she being so evasive?  "Ly, just tell me who you have in mind," I said, just wanting my answers.  I needed to know who she wanted to set me up with.  I had a few guys in mind, but was curious as to who she thought may be a good match up.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:45 am

I smiled at Anastasia.  "What do you think about Davy, Ryan, Charlie, or Tommy?" I asked, listing off a few eligible bachelors.  I thought they were all excellent options.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:06 am

Hmm... the only downfall was that they were all younger than me  "Aren't they a little young/" I inquired.  I figured that Lyla barely recognized age as a problem.  She flirted with nearly any man she could.  it was really entertaining to say the least.  But I was not like that.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:50 am

I rolled my eyes at her.  "Age is just a number, Ana.  Go for Davy... he's cute," I pointed out.  I loved Charlie and Ryan -- they were practically family.  So naturally I thought Davy was much more cute.  "He's probably easier to talk to as well," I added, grinning evilly.  I would definitely get the two of them together.  They would make an excellent couple.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 am

I shrugged.  "I don't know, Ly," I said, not entirely sure.  I did enjoy flirting with someone, but he was sort of off limits.  But I did not know... I might go for it with him.  I mean, he was single after all.  He had broken up with Quinn and he and Dona were not an item by any means.  "We'll see.  Just let me do it my way, please.  I think I'll do it on my own terms."  I looked over at Lyla to make sure she was actually listening to me.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:52 am

I nodded, not liking the idea, but having to respect my friend's request.  "Okay... fine.  I'll let you do it your way. Just don't let it go too long.  I wouldn't hold out long, Davy is cute.  I'm surprised he's still single honestly."  I continued making my way towards our class.  Well, we had different classes actually.  "I'll see you at dinner, Ana."
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:55 am

I smiled at my friend.  "Talk later, Ly," I said, heading towards the Ravenclaw Tower as Lyla went up the oppsoite way to the Gryffindor Tower to grab our things for our classes.  I walked into the empty common room and seeing Leopold standing by the window, looking out of it and seemingly lost to his current surroundings.  "Leo... are you okay?" I asked him.  I wondered what had happened to make him look the way he did.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:02 am

I had been lost in my own thoughts.  Sedona and I were just friends; she pulled that card.  I had been too scared and hurt to argue about it.  I was just thinking of what I could do to help my feelings that were torn between SEdona and Quinn when I heard a voice behind me, interrupting my thoughts.  I turned to attempt a smile at Ana.  "Yeah, I'm fine," I said, knowing it was obvious that I was lying.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:03 am

I rolled my eyes.  I put a hand on his shoulder.  "Leo... you can trust me," I said to him gently.  I smiled at him as he moved to face me.  I could only imagine what was on his mind.  He just did not seem to be entirely okay with it.  I hoped that he could open up to me.  "Leo, I want to help you.  I am a great listener, you know."  I was sure thta he knew that by now with us being on the Quidditch team together and everything for years now.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:05 am

I stared into Ana's blue eyes.  I really hoped that I was not going to get lost in them right now as I was entirely vulnerable.  "I know... I'm ust wishing that I wasn't just smart with books.  I apparently suck with any common sense or moves with the ladie."  I realized what I just said and could not help but laugh.  "That's great... I'm complaining about my moves with the ladies to one of hte prettiest girls in school.  I'm sorry."  I felt like such a moron right now.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:06 am

I felt my cheeks get a little pink.  He thought I was one of the prettiest girls in the school?  "Oh, I don't know.  You're not that bad with the ladies," I said, giving him a flirtatious smile.  This was how Lyla did it, wasn't it?  Just make it come naturally and easy... do not force anything.  I bit my lip slighty to be a bit more flirty.  I stepped a little closer to him, my heart pounding in my chest a little bit.  I could tell he was vulnerable, and I realized I probably should not be doing this, but I could not help but think that this may be my only chance.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:08 am

When she moved closer, I could sense so much more beneath the surface.  I could hear her heartbeat... could sense that she wanted me.  And right now, that was all I wanted -- someone who wanted me.  I pu ta hand on her waist, brining her closer to me, and I kissed her.  I needed to feel wanted.  I could not sense anything like this lust from Sedona.  I tried to ignore all senses coming from Quinn because I had hurt her enough as it was.  I had no idea what would happen, falling for the lust I could smell rolling off of Anastasia, but right now I could not think of anything else but the woman in front of me.  She truly wanted me; no games.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:10 am

I warpped my arms around him and deepened the kiss.  I pushed my body up against his.  We had the tower to ourselves since everyone else was in class.  I started to unbutton his shirt as his hands slid beneath my own.  Was this how I wanted to get Leo?  He had been vulnerable.  This was wrong, that much was true.  I pulled away only long enough to remove his shirt.  Clearly I did not care.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next