Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE)

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:12 am

I pushed her against the wall and it seemed to shake a little bit.  I instantly got a little concerned, but all it did was seem to excite Ana all the more.  She did not realize anything except for the fact that I wanted to be a little rough with her.  I started kissing along her neck... which was a bad idea.  I could easily feel her pulse in her veins.  Kissing her, I could taste her.  I knew I could not -- would not -- bite her... but Merlin... it took all my strength not to do that.  We moved towards a couch in the main area.  I removed her shirt and let my kisses trail down her chest, running along where the veins and arteries flowed through her body -- not that she realized that though.  Being this close to her pounding heart, coursing all that blood through her body, I could barely control my other side.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: You always want what you can't have (SMUT) -- Spring (DONE)

Post  Anastasia Williams Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:13 am

I moaned and slid his pants off of him.  I just wanted him.  There was nothing between us at this oint and I pulled him into me.  I could not believe how much I wanted this.  I moaned again as we moved.  And then it got really intense.  Something seemed so much different with him than any other guy I slept with.  I pulled him towards me, making him go deeper into me.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:15 am

I never knew if I could do this with the curse running through my own veins.  But then the sweat, feramones, and how much her heart was pounding... I nearly lost control.  I finished with her and pulled away.  We quickly dressed in case someone came in.  I looked at her and realized she looked a little shaky.  I really hoped that I did not use more strength than what I thought.  "Are you okay?" I asked quietly, buttoning my shirt.  I hoped that I did not hurt her.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:18 am

I stood up and pulled my hair out from under my collar.  "I'm fine," I assured him.  Then I started to feel bad about everything with the way it happened.  "Leo... we probably shouldn't tell anyone about this.  It was probably a bad idea."  I would love to tell people, but I knew better than that.  I smiled at him and realized he had probably never done something like this before.  I had older cousins with friends that I had some one night stands with.  I knew that Leo and Quinn had gone all the way; Quinn and I talked.  So I at least was not his first.  But I had no idea if he had done anything like this close to a one night stand.  I shook my head at him.  "Don't talk.  Don't complicate things.  Friends with benefits... or a one time thing.  We'll let time decide what or if this will turn into anything."  I smiled at him and grabbed my bag, leaving him to do his own thinking.  I knew my mind would not be paying attention to what Professor Finnegan would be saying today.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:19 am

I sat there, watching Ana leave.  That was definitely a bad idea.  I was not sure if it would be more than a one time thing, which made me feel even worse.  There was no way that I was going to go to class today.  I felt miserable... more than just about this.  I was sure that I would hear about it from Grandpa and the other professors, but I honestly did not care.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3