Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

+36
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Madelyn Black
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ignatius Harper Black
Blaise Zabini
Charlie Weasley
William J. Lupin
Jada Monroe Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
Tom Riddle
Fenrir Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Marcus Darwin
Ginny Weasley
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Regulus Black
Aimee Thomas
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Ron Weasley
Rodolphus Lestrange
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
40 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 31 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:42 am

I did not care if I was of age or not, but I had managed to sneak back to the fight at Hogwarts.  I had been fighting decently well with one of the older students at my back with me.  At one point it was Dean, not it was some other kid I had no idea who it was.  But then a blast had separated us and I was on the ground, dazed.  My ears were ringing.  I was completely disoriented.  Then there was a familiar person standing over me... and of course it was Dean.  He helped me up.  "Mate..." I said to him, breathless.  My whole body hurt all over.  I felt blood oozing down my arm.  I looked down and my bicep was torn open and bleeding freely.  Bloody hell.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 31 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Faith Potter Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:35 am

Evan Potter wrote:I looked at her.  "It wasn't completely stupid -- I saved Uncle Moony," I pointed out to her, though I knew I would get a reprimand of a stern look or something from Faith.  She would not hit me because I was already injured.  I tried to give her a reassuring smile.  "but I wont' leave you.  Promise."

I rolled my eyes, looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "Good, I'm going to hold you to that promise." I wanted to playfully hit him but he was already hurt and I didn't want to make it worse. "If you ever feel like that again, please tell me. I'm your twin. I know we were apart for a long time but I'm back. You can tell me anything. I'm always here for you, for whatever it's worth."
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:46 am

Regulus Black wrote:
Madelyn Black wrote:I nodded.  "Iggy is fine," I assured my dad.  "Blaise is with the Malfoys right now... helping Draco.  I left Iggy in Hogsmeade..."  I was not sure if my dad would scold me for leaving Iggy.  I was only fifteen... I ought not to be here.
I sighed.  "So... Iggy is probably here out there somewhere," I said, moving to get up.  I needed to try to protect my son as much as I could... I had not been there for so many years... I kept trying to make up for it.
I shook my head at my dad.  "You're hurt; Iggy is probably fine.  He would most likely be with Blaise by now," I said to my dad.  Iggy was smart.  He was not about to join the fray if he knew that Blaise was in here.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:19 am

I looked at Faith.  "you're not going to go down because of me... not again," I said to her, though before it had never really happened.  But hte way I remembered it, she died because of me.  In a way, she had.  She lost me for what she thought was going to be forever.  I lost her forever, too.  But now, I did not want to sway her from having a relationship with James or anyone else because of my own opinions.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:52 am

I sighed, knowing that Lyn was alright.  I sat up nonetheless and struggled to my feet.  "I'm fine, Madelyn.  I need to make sure my family is, too," I said.  I was thinking mainly of iggy, but I had more than just Iggy out there fighting.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:52 am

Nathaniel Lupin wrote:I did not care if I was of age or not, but I had managed to sneak back to the fight at Hogwarts.  I had been fighting decently well with one of the older students at my back with me.  At one point it was Dean, not it was some other kid I had no idea who it was.  But then a blast had separated us and I was on the ground, dazed.  My ears were ringing.  I was completely disoriented.  Then there was a familiar person standing over me... and of course it was Dean.  He helped me up.  "Mate..." I said to him, breathless.  My whole body hurt all over.  I felt blood oozing down my arm.  I looked down and my bicep was torn open and bleeding freely.  Bloody hell.
I heard a blast and scrambled over to where it happened to see who had gotten hit.  There was a kid laying on the ground... it was saddening that I did not know who the student was.  I felt for a pulse and they were gone.  I grimaced, but I knew that was the price for staying and fighting with Harry.  I looked around and saw someone else and realized it was Nate.  I rushed to him and hoisted him up.

"C'mon, mate," I said to him, putting his uninjured arm around my shoulder.  I could feel fresh blood on me and glanced down as we stumbled through some rubble:  Nathaniel had a sizable gash in his side as well as on his arm.  I noticed that there was one on his leg as well.  It almost looked like someone took a knife to Nate and tried to slice through him completely... in many different areas.  "We've gotta get you to Aunt Lily or Aunt Chloe..."  I had no idea if he heard me, though, because he was getting heavier and heavier... and he was stumbling.  His clothes were almost entirely soaked through, along with my one side.  This was not good.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:42 am

I had left Will and Chloe and saw Dean carrying Nate in.  "What the bloody hell?" I exclaimed, grabbing my younger brother from Dean.  Nate was only sixteen; he was not of age.  Mother was going to kill him -- and me.  I carried him towards a clear bed... which there were not many left anymore.  We could still hear Harry and Voldemort fighting on the grounds.  This needed to end... we all knew what we were fighting for, but there were so many innocent lives that need not be fighting that were being injured or lost.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:30 pm

"Mm'okay," I said, wincing when they moved me.  I knew I was not supposed to be fighting, but hwo could I not?  My whole family was; I needed to help them.  I looked at Remus.  "I'm fine..."
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:19 am

Harry was fighting You-Know-Who and I was wearing thin; we all had been fighting for quite some time.  I had blood caked on my robes -- none of my own, but that of Lavender's when I got the werewolf away from her.  I held her and moved her to a safe place.  I did not have tiem for it to hit me that my best mate was gone.  I had to fight and help others.  I would try to get them to the Great Hall.  I stumbled over a piece of rubble and fell onto my hands and knees, losing my wand for a moment. 

Where was it?  And I found it!  I scrambled to my feet and grabbed it, but a blast nearly knocked me off my feet again.  Shrapnel flew up and hit my cheek and I spun around.  I was instantly in a duel... and I was quite sure that I would lose this fight because there was no way that I could keep coming up with spells as quickly as the Death Eater was.  They were backing me into a corner and any time that I tried to get to a different position, they shot a curse that I would have to move to avoid or throw a curse at them, making it impossible for me to move.

And that was when someone came out of nowhere to come to my aid.  I knew that I would not have been able to continue.  The mystery man distracted the Death Eater and I was able to get out of the corner.  However, I did not leave him to fend for himself.  I fought alongside of him.  I did not see it coming, but the curse would have hit me.  He grabbed me and pulled me out of the way of the blinding green light.  I was pulled up to his chest and I felt the heat of the curse he sent back at the Death Eater and then it seemed like there was some calm.  He let me go and I looked up at him and into his blue eyes.  "Thanks," I said breathlessly.  I could not believe that my life could have ended just seconds ago if it were not for him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Being a part of the Order, naturally I was fighting at the Battle.  I was trying to get people away from the main fighting area... Potter and Voldemort were seemingly headed that way and we needed no one getting in the middle of that.  Obviously the fighting would nto stop, but if I could get the strays... it would be better that way.  That was when I saw the girl getting cornered.

I went over and started to fight; I was not expecting her to join in on the duel.  I was grateful that I realized what may end up happening before it did or the girl would have been dead in my arms.  Instead, I pulled her towards me and out of the way.  I did not let go until I had sent my own retaliation; I had not wanted her to get hit with what I sent, either. 

Letting go of her, she thanked me.  I flashed a half smile.  "You're no good to anyone dead," I said to her simply.  Then I realized that it was one of the Patil twins my mother told me about.  She would love this story.  "Get to the Great Hall... we need to get others out of hte way and to safety."
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Regulus Black wrote:I sighed, knowing that Lyn was alright.  I sat up nonetheless and struggled to my feet.  "I'm fine, Madelyn.  I need to make sure my family is, too," I said.  I was thinking mainly of iggy, but I had more than just Iggy out there fighting.
I resisted rolling my eyes.  "Dad, your family needs you alive.  Not stupid.  So just stop and stay put," I said to him gently.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:59 am

Evan Potter wrote:I looked at Faith.  "you're not going to go down because of me... not again," I said to her, though before it had never really happened.  But hte way I remembered it, she died because of me.  In a way, she had.  She lost me for what she thought was going to be forever.  I lost her forever, too.  But now, I did not want to sway her from having a relationship with James or anyone else because of my own opinions.

I sighed and shook my head. "I'm not going anywhere." I assured him. I had tried to convince him countless times since he told me about the lies Peter put in his mind about the night he was taken away that he had nothing to do with it. He could never really believe it. "We have each other. Nothing will change that now." I heard commotion and saw Nate being brought in. "Nate!" I cried. I turned back to my twin, my eyes wide, my voice full of concern. "What's Nate doing here?"
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:57 pm

I looked at Faith.  "Same thing we are," I answered her simply.  I could see the concern all over her face.  "Go to him... I'll be okay.  I won't do anything stupid."  Again.  I did not necessarily enjoy Nate, but that was because he was an arse and completely sarcastic and obnoxious.  then again, at the same time, I did like Nate.  Either way, Faith liked Nate.  And I knew she wanted to go see what happened.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:50 pm

Madelyn reminded me so much of her mother sometimes.  "Okay... I won't be daft," I said to her.  "but you had better not go back out there, either."
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:08 am

Nathaniel Lupin wrote:"Mm'okay," I said, wincing when they moved me.  I knew I was not supposed to be fighting, but hwo could I not?  My whole family was; I needed to help them.  I looked at Remus.  "I'm fine..."
"You're not bloody fine," I hissed at the younger boy as Remus and I got him down on a bed.  "You're a bloody mess.  You're not even supposed to be here..." I looked at Remus and nodded, knowing that he had his little brother.  I went back out into the fray.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next