Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

+36
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Madelyn Black
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ignatius Harper Black
Blaise Zabini
Charlie Weasley
William J. Lupin
Jada Monroe Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
Tom Riddle
Fenrir Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Marcus Darwin
Ginny Weasley
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Regulus Black
Aimee Thomas
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Ron Weasley
Rodolphus Lestrange
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
40 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 3 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:04 pm

I looked at Ember.  "No... but we all had our assignments in a manner of speaking," I told her.  "Get to your position with McGonagall... they're going to be fine."  I really had no clue, but now was not the time to be breaking ranks just because you wanted to check on loved ones.  We never could in the old days, it was the same now.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 3 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  James Potter Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:51 pm

I lost sight of everything and everyone else.  I only saw red.  I needed to do this.  I deflected his spells and launched myself at him.  I forgot totally about magic at the moment.  I wanted to feel his bones break beneath my fists.  I wanted to cause him as much pain and agony as I could for those sixteen years he had me held captive like an animal.  We fell to the ground, our wands flying.  Was I being stupid?  Probably.  But no one else there understood my anger and hatred towards this man -- well, maybe Lily.  But she might not even fully understand.  I started to hit his face, getting pleasure from the blood that started to pour from his nose.  He had driven me down to where I nearly killed myself.  I had never, ever been that broken.  And never again will I be.  I heard yells and saw flashes of light around us.  I knew I needed to focus on more than just Peter... but I could not.  I was so absorbed in my hatred that I had not even noticed that Peter had found his wand.  His spell hit me in the chest and I flew backwards about ten feet in the air, the wind being knocked out of me when I hit the building behind me.  I quickly took a recon of where the others were; the kids had actually made some headway, meaning that the other Death Eaters and Order members were moving closer and closer to the castle.  And then there was me and Peter.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:47 am

I pulled the other two along beside me, I didnt want to just leave them. They were doing this so we can get to the castle. I hoped they would app be okay. I would feel terrible if something happens. " they have this.." I repeated what my uncle told me to Ron and Hermione. We knew we probably had some people following us. "stupefy!"
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:17 pm

I took this opportunity where I had the advantage to take a quick glance around.  The kids were getting to the castle... The Dark Lord wanted us to go after them and also go after the castle.  He wanted to seize control of everything.  Well, it looked like we were going to have to start moving the battle closer to the grounds.  I would never have thought that I woudl see my cousins working together -- they hated each other when they were in school.  It was rather interesting, actually.  Pettigrew had Potter occupied... but going after personal vengeance was not on the docket today -- at least not yet.  I whistled and motioned for a few of the other Death Eaters to go to their next post:  attack the kids or beat them to teh castle to attack them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:04 pm

We had been preparing for what we knew was coming. We all had our parts to play. I had to make sure that Ron, Harry and Hermione would get in here okay. With help of course, " We need to go!" I told the group. I was not going to let them get hurt if I had anything to say about it. We had heard explosions and yelling we knew what was coming. I readied my wand and waited for any sign. Knowing more help was on the way.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:45 pm

I saw a few death eaters following the kids, "no! Over here!" I shouted as i held my wand at the ready. " you will not touch them " i said as they looked at one another. I kept my eyes on them as i noticed McNair heading towards the kids. "stupefy!" i hoped i brought attention to me.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:41 am

I whipped around when Potter shot a curse at us.  I threw up a protective shield quickly to avoid any of us being hit.  We were going to get her son and the entire school... all they were doing right now was being an obstacle -- something we could easily get past.  And that was what I planned on doing.  I was tiring of all of this.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:56 am

I was grateful to get James off of me.  The only other time I had seen this much anger in him was when someone had Lily and Ember.  But even then I did not see the darkness that I could see fueling him now.  I smirked.  "James... all you're doing is proving that you and I are so much more alike than you care to admit," I said, firing off another spell at him.  I took pleasure that, though he dodged it, it hit the wall behidn him making rubble fall down upon him slightly still.  He did not view what I had offered him as a second chance -- he viewed it as torture.  I was no longer looking at a friend... he had long become my foe.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:56 am

We had been called to the castle, I had been gathering with the other students in the hall. I knew George was around here somewhere. God only knows what he is doing. I just hope he is okay, I will find him when I can. I sighed, looking around seeing the Slytherins looking as though the lottery came early. Some of them had wanted to look through Gryffindor to find Harry. As if Minerva would let that happen if she had anything to do with it. I heard explosions that seemed to come closer. I knew something was happening. I ran to my position which was the first floor window just off the entrance hall. I kept my eyes peeled as I was on the first ranks to attack due to my animagus form. I knew I could get out of the castle in hurry if need be.

Knowing that I could be called out I stood at the ready with my wand pointed. Hoping everyone was at their stations. I could only hope George was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm

I stood near the front of the school much to my mother's and wife's dismay. I convinced them that I would be great in the first line of defense -- just like Lenni. I knew it would be hard for me to focus knowing my sister was fighting right there with me, but I had to. This was for Harry. This was for the school that had been a third home to me... there was no way I was not going to defend it.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:30 pm

I readied myself as the few men turned to face me, well I got my wish. They shot spells at me I managed to dodge two of them, the third hitting me. I fell into the nearby crates, clambering my things together to avoid getting completely ambushed I got myself back up again. I heard a familiar growl as a flash jumped by me. Knowing it was Sirius, I wasn't alone right now. " So glad you're here..." I said as I took cover behind a wall as a spell came to me blowing a part of the wall off.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:44 pm

"I am nothing like you," I growled, shooting a curse at him.  I heard shouts and could hear curses whizzing by me and going towards the ones I loved... and yet, all i could do was go after the traitorous rat in front of me.  Instead of blocking the curse, Peter changed into his rat form.  "You coward!" I shouted angrily, knowing that there was no way I could find him in this fray.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:48 pm

I jumped over Lily, tackling one of the nameless death eaters who I bit repeatedly. I was going to make him regret taking this fight on. He picked me up and through me into a nearby rock, one of the disadvantages to a dog. I am apparently able to be thrown by more than a fully grown werewolf. I picked myself up slowly, looking to my target who had his wand pointed at me. Just as I was about to attack Lily sent him in the opposite direction.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:12 pm

I had a few people near me, " HOLD!" I said as a few students were shaking to fire off spells. We wanted to make sure they shot first. We wanted to know how many were here. Of course we knew it was a lot of people against us. This was a home away from home for us and in the future our kids. I was going to give everything I could to make sure the school stayed the way I knew it would be. I saw a few in the trees, jumping from tree to tree. " LOOK HIGH AND LOW!" I shouted to let everyone know they were getting height as more were flying ahead of them. Noticing them throwing things I knew it had begun. " DUCK!" I shouted as brick fell from the ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:27 pm

I shook my head and realized how far away the rest of the group was -- they were advancing on teh castle quickly... along with my son.  I would handle Peter later.  I sprinted towards the castle and caught up to the rest of the gang as we tried to take some down before they hit the castle walls.  My niece and nephew were on the front line in there waiting for my son to get past them so they could help defend them.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next