Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can't force something that isn't there -- Winter 2016

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You can't force something that isn't there -- Winter 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: You can't force something that isn't there -- Winter 2016

Post  Serenity Weasley Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:22 pm

I grinned at my cousin.  "Sometimes the rebound guys are the best ones," I said, as if speaking from experience.  But I just wanted her to go have some fun.  Besides, according to Lyla, he was a good kisser.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

You can't force something that isn't there -- Winter 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: You can't force something that isn't there -- Winter 2016

Post  Quinn Weasley Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:02 am

I sighed and shook my head at Serenity,r eally wishing she would stop it.  "Ren... I don't know.  It's not like I'm the best person to be with right now.  What if something happens?" I asked, trying to be nonchalant about it, but it was a question that really bothered me.  What if something did happen to me?  I mean, what if chemotherapy did not work?  I did not want to do that to somebody.  Especially when we were just teenagers.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:33 am

I stopped walking and looked at Quinn, putting a hand on her shoulder.  "Look, you're going to be fine.  The chemo worked," I said to her confidently, but I just realized how scared my cousin had to be.  I could nto believe it.  She always acted so strong.  I put my arm around her and started walking agian.  "Wouldn't it be nice to have someone to hold you, though, when you get super scared?  Someone with nice, strong arms.  noah looks like he's got some good arms."
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:58 pm

I was so happy someone had that much faith in modern medicine.  I sighed, smiling at Serenity.  She was always so strong and bullheaded.  "Ren... I'm not going to do that," I said to her, trying to sound covincing.  That would be a nice feeling, but how could I go into a relationship without knowing the results from the chemotherapy?
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:11 pm

I rolled my eyes at my cousin.  "Why not?  You can go and at least talk to him," I suggested, knowing that it would end up becoming more.  I, obviously, knew that Noah fancied Quinn.  And I made sure to keep him talking about her all thetime, too.  He knew just about everything because I was trying to play match maker with the two of them.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:08 pm

I sighed.  "And what makes you think he wants to talkt o me in the first place?" I counterered, though I already knew the answer.  Serenity would always have an answer to everything -- that was just the way she was.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Mon May 04, 2015 2:41 pm

I smirked at Quinn.  "You know that I know things," I poitned out to her.  "I already know he fancies you.  There's no reason you need to be weary of him... he's super nice.  And... well, I'm sure his looks will grow on you"  I loved teasing Noah about his nose.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Tue May 05, 2015 4:24 am

I rolled my eyes at Serenity.  "Just because you don't think someone is nice looking doesn't mean you should insult their looks," I pointed out to her.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:52 am

I smirked at my cousin.  "So you do think he's good looking," I said, nudging her playfully. That was what I was hoping to figure out.  "So go talk to him.  You'll be fine.  You're quite a catch, my darling."
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:39 am

I glared at Serenity.  "That's not what I'm saying at all!" I said to her, nearly shouting.  I lowered my voice.  "Stop twisting words..."  Though, in all honesty, Noah was dashing; I just was not going to tell Serenity that.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:40 am

I smirked at Quinn, with my eyebrows raised.  "I wasn't twisting words.  I was just stating the truth," I said simply.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:28 am

I shoved her playfully.  "You're lying. I wasn't saying a bloody thing," I said to her, thankful that hte cold was making my cheeks pink along with my blush.  Hopefully Serenity would not notice... but who was I joking?  She would notice.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3