Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for...---TBD

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for...---TBD Empty Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for...---TBD

Post  Fred Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:23 am

So we had gotten notice from a very angry Will and a not so angry Emelyn. They had caught Josh and Ally in the middle of something. I could not help but grin. I had been told about so many stories from Lucy when we all hung out that Will is very protective of everyone. It doesn't help that mine and Jada's son was dating his little girl. I laughed and told Jada will was coming home a little early. " Emelyn wasn't so angry she was smiling. Will was the brooding scary father. So our son is coming home. " I told her as I figured we would end up having a chat with him.

Last edited by Fred Weasley on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for...---TBD Empty Re: Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for...---TBD

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:16 am

I was with Fred waiting for our son to get home. I was a little disappointed un him for doing this. "how are we going to handle this?" I asked Fred. We needed to be united on this.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for...---TBD Empty Re: Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for...---TBD

Post  Fred Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:00 am

Personally I think it is funny, but I am sensing that's not the right response to have right now. " I have to get my giggles out. " I told her honestly. " It's just like what happened to George and Elena.." I explained hearing how terrified my brother was of her father. " I think Will probably scared him the most. So I don't think we have to do any of that...just the talk I suppose." I said with a slight shrug. I mean they were just seventeen. " They are seventeen...of age.." I said as I thought about it. " Everyone has that time of when they're ready..."
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:25 am

I grinned at my husband.  "Oh I know... I just wish that they would have been a little more careful -- especially with Will," I said, chuckling.  It really was rrather entertaining.  I just was disappointed he would have been this reckless.  But then again, Fred and I were risky back then.  "As long as we don't start cracking up when he gets here and we talk to him... we do need to appear somewhat reponsible about this."
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:01 pm

It was time to face them.  I really hoped they were not too upset with me.  I had heard stories of them and Uncle George and Aunt Lenni doing worse or just as bad... so hopefully they would take it easy on me.  I walked into the house and there they were.  "Er... hi," I mumbled, running a hand through my hair nervously.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:57 am

I leaned back when our son came into the house. " Hey buddy...come have a seat.." I patted the nearby chair. I couldn't grin as we spoke to him. " We hear you have a story for us? Care to share?" I asked him. I would let him tell us what they were doing. I figured it was a place to start.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:13 pm

I nodded, thinking about where to even start. "we were hanging out.and you know how things just start happening...we were just snogging... Topless," I told them honestly. I really wish mum waSn't there. It made it so much more awkward than if I had just been talking to dad.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:45 am

I took a deep breath, standing up.I walked over to my wife and put my hand on her shoulder. Knowing this was a question she wanted to ask. " This question is going to be odd for all parties....Just topless?" I asked my son. The way Will reacted it sounded like he found them naked in the living room. Mind you I didn't commend in the living room.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:19 am

I felt myself turn extremely red.  "We were just topless... but we were close to being not just topless," I said, trying really hard not to see my mum's face.  This was more awkward than I coul dhave ever imagined.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:27 am

I had to bite my lip so I would not laugh at Josh's face.  It was turning more red than any Weasley hair could ever be.  I put a hand over Fred's hand on my shoulder and squeezed, knowing that Fred probably needed some encouragement not to start laughing.  I was a little upset with Josh about everything, but now I was where Fred had been the instant he heard it.  "And, Josh... I really truly thought that you would use your head... you had to get caught.  In the living room," I said, shaking my head at him.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:51 am

I bit my lip to try not to smirk.  The living room was what made it fun, but obviously it was a bad idea in hind sight.  "I am so sorry," I said, trying to get them to let me escape to my bedroom.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:27 am

Running a hand through my hair, " Well, I'm afraid we're not really the ones to apologize too. We didn't find you two." I said to our son honestly. I wasn't going to have him talk to Will by himself or right now, even Emelyn for that matter. " Don't let their be a next time...all right? "
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:15 pm

I looked at Josh and shook my head.  "We'll let all of the Lupins calm down a bit, but I do believe you will have to go over and apologize to them in a couple of days," I informed my son.  I knew that he dreaded doing that, but it was the right thing to do.  Since we had it all settled out I looked at the boys.  "I believe I'm going to go start on dinner since this seems a little cleared up."  I smiled at them and left the room.

<< I figured this way we could get Fred to give JOsh advice without Jada there like you said you wanted to do Razz >>
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:30 pm

I nodded, knowing they were both right.  "I did apologize rather quickly when I was there.  i feared for my well being," I informed them.  "But yeah, I know... a more formal apology should be given."  I sighed and watched mum leave.  I looked at dad and could not help but smile a little.  "As bad as it is... I can't help but laugh a litlte about it.  Sorry, but I know you've got to be with me on that one."  I knew how my dad was.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Tue May 20, 2014 4:29 am

I nodded, " I think the apology will work better when you're not fearing for your life." I agreed. I would have apologized in a heart beat as well. I nodded to Jada as she left the room. Doesn't mean he should have been caught in the living room. I smirked slightly, " I can't believe my son didn't think to go somewhere private in case they did come home...which they did by the way." I pointed out. How could my son miss the major details. " Next time I beg you....don't get caught."
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next