Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know what.....Forget about it...I hope you realize what you're doing. -6th year

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You know what.....Forget about it...I hope you realize what you're doing. -6th year - Page 2 Empty Re: You know what.....Forget about it...I hope you realize what you're doing. -6th year

Post  Leopold Greyback Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:13 am

I laughed and shook my head. "I have been told that it looks like I've been through a breakup," I said, running a hand over my extremely short hair. "And you've never liked it when I grow out my beard," I added, rubbing my hand over the stubble on my chin. I sighed. "I just wish others would just let us do this our way... rather than butting their noses in our business." I mentioned that last part gently because I knew everyone meant well... but it really was not their business.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

You know what.....Forget about it...I hope you realize what you're doing. -6th year - Page 2 Empty Re: You know what.....Forget about it...I hope you realize what you're doing. -6th year

Post  Alysha Lupin Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:07 am

Smirking, " You're right you look homeless..." I laughed, " Well, you know they wouldn't get into your business if you shared a little. Your only empty because you act as though you two are the only ones who have ever gone through something similar. " I told him with a shrug. " The sooner you two come to that conclusion of everyone deals with emotions like that, the happier you'll be."
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2